Korea

The Missing Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 2~~ 07/13/15

Hey guys! I hope you like this  chapter! Enjoy reading and sorry for th grammar errors!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

Dara just arrived to Korea after the 14 hours flight that she had. She even took the business class instead the first class, but she didn’t care anyway.

She was feeling so tired after the flight, she felt like she wanted to go home and just to sleep for the whole day, but she decided to change her hair colour so she would at least look different in case her parents would go looking for her.

She also decided to buy a new phone because she thinks that there is some kind of a GPS attached into it, but before that she called her cousin Heechul first.

The phone kept ringing, when suddenly a man answered the phone. It was an unfamiliar voice, “Yoboseyo?” he answered.

“Is this Kim Heechul?” she asked the person in the other line, the guy answered no, but then he heard him yelling, “Heechul hyung! I didn’t know you have a girlfriend~!”

She then immediately said no to the guy on the other line, but before she could even say anything else a guy in a pink hair suddenly bumped into her and made her drop her phone in the water fountain.

She let out a frustrated groan to him, the guy immediately was put into halt and went back to look at her. When he stood up in front of her, he took of his sunglasses and mask.

He expected her to have some kind of a ‘fangirl’ mood when she sees him but instead she yelled at him and asked him for an apology. He scoffed and said, “Don’t you know me?”

Dara’s POV

Okay here’s the breakdown, a pink haired guy bumped into me that made me drop my phone into the water fountain, and he didn’t do anything and just ignored me. Now that I let out a frustrated groan he went back and stood in front of me then took off his mask and sunglasses.

I asked him for an apology since it was his fault, then instead of apologizing he asked me who the he is.

I tried calming myself by inhaling and exhaling in front of him, then he asked me the same question, “Do you know me?”

“Isn’t proper to apologize before asking that to me? And to answer your question no” I answered, he gasped hearing my answer, then pointed at his face “This?” he pointed at each angle of his face.

“You don’t know who I am?!” he continued, I glared at him while shaking my head.

“Fine! I’ll give you a hint!” his tone if getting higher this time, I kept my mouth shut though as I am getting impatient with this stupid pink haired guy.

He paused as he was waiting for my answer that he doesn’t need to what he just told me, he continued staring at me. I felt my face getting hotter in anger, “Just tell me holy!”

“Fine! I am an idol!” he hinted, I looked at him confusedly this time, “Idol?” I repeated

“I am a leader of Bigbang!” he hinted once again, “Bigbang?” I repeated.

“Now stop playing games with me you stupid pink haired guy! All I wanted was an apology! Then here you are asking me who the hell you are! Now apologize to me!” I am now getting mad.

“Stupid pink haired guy?!” he repeated, “I’m not stupid! And I’m G DRAGON, the famous G-Dragon! I can’t believe you called me stupid! Maybe you’re the stupid one for not knowing who I am!” he added.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, “I don’t know who G Dragon is, so if you’ll excuse me I don’t want to stay here any longer for you have already ruin my day!” I said as I started walking away from him,

“Nuh uh! I won’t let you leave until you apologize for calling me stupid!” Unbelievable, this guy is seriously unbelievable. I thought.

“You haven’t even apologize to me and here you are asking for my apology, unbelievable!” I hissed

“It was our fault so why the hell do I need to say sorry?!” he fired back.

“Urgh! How could it be my fault you !” I hissed, he scoffed at me and said “You were blocking the way with your body stupid woman!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter