V - Their First Dance

BTS Reader Oneshots

Tonight was an especially special night to Taehyung and his newly wedded wife, (Y/N). Today was their wedding.

            The couple and their guests were gathered in a large ball room for the reception. The room was decorated beautifully with black and blue ornaments and silks.

            You and Taehyung were sitting at a long table, decorated with a cloth with intriguing designs. Alongside them were their friends, the bridesmaids and groomsmen mingled and spoke amongst each other, allowing the newly wedded couple their space.

            After time had passed and all the guests had settled in their seats, people began giving their speeches and stories of the couple. The room was filled with laughter and love.

            When everyone finished with what they wanted to say, the couple was called onto the dance floor, for their first dance as a married couple. Your eyes widened in shock, and you looked at your new husband for answers. He gave you an all-knowing smile as he pulled his new wife to the dance floor. The guests clapped as all eyes landed on the young married couple.

“Taehyung, I thought we agreed to skip the dance. How are we going to pull this off? I didn’t take dance lessons,” You whisper in panic, slightly embarrassed at all the eyes watching them.

Taehyung places a hand on your waist and one holding your hand. “Just trust me,” he replies, before the room is filled with music.

You gasp as you immediately recognize the song. On the stage is Taehyung’s fellow members performing an acoustic version of “Born Singer.”

This was yours and Taehyung’s favorite song. They had bonded, cried, slept to this song. It was, as you called it, the definition of their relationship.

“I love you, (Y/N),” Taehyung leans in to kiss your, and he smiles. “Ah, also, Happy Early Birthday, my love. What a coincidence our wedding and your birthday are so close together,” Taehyung laughs, and you do the same.

The couple sway side to side as the song continues, and the rest of the night is a blur.