Adventures in Walmart

Adventures in Walmart

You yawned as you rolled over on the couch to change the channel on the TV. You were incredibly bored, and could already see your tombstone saying "Death by Boredom." You kicked your legs in the air and made inhuman noises. "Bored! Bored! So-" Your complaints were halted as you heard your apartment door click and open. In the doorway was your scary, yet adorable boyfriend Kyungsoo. "Soo-oppa! I'm so happy you're here. I was about to die from boredom," You wail as you make your way over to Kyungsoo, giving him a light peck on the cheek. "How about we go grocery shopping? Last i checked, the only thing you had in your fridge was triangle kimbap," Kyungsoo looked at his girlfriend with a worried glance. You sigh and pat Kyungsoo's shoulder in reassurance. "Alright, jagiya. Let's go to Walmart before i die of your cheesiness," You say and slips your shoes on. 

Soon, the couple reaches their destination,  and you immeditately make your way to the unhealthy snacks, and pause as you stare at all your choices. Kyungsoo chuckles as he heads towards the more healthy choices of food. The boy goes through a checklist in his head as he gathers the necessary ingredients to make a proper meal for his girlfriend. 'Sometimes i'm worried i'll find her dying of starvation,' Kyungsoo thinks to himself. 

After finding what he needs, Kyungsoo decides to find his girlfriend, afraid she might've gotten lost, knowing her. 

Meanwhile, you were attempting to hide, but simultaneously watch the handsome boy a couple feet ahead of you. You had spotted him through the metal racks of the aisle, and nearly tripped over air. He was probably the cutest guy you've ever seen. He had pale, fair skin with droopy looking eyes and a dimple on his right cheek. He looked like he was on cloud nine and oddly enough you digged that. As you secretly (not really) followed the stranger, you forgot about you boyfriend who was now staring at you from afar. You advanced toward the good-looking stranger. Feeling slightly hurt that his girlfriend was watching a complete stranger instead of looking for her boyfriend, he called out to you, causing you to trip (so clumsy), and crash into the innocent handsome boy. 

The two fell to the dirty floor (its Walmart. You dont know whats been on that floor), falling into an awkward position. You quickly stood up, letting out a bundle of apologies. "Im so sorry, i didnt mean to trip," You say, slightly blushing at your clumsiness. "It's ok. Are you hurt?"the stranger asks, looking concerned. You are frozen. How can such a good-looking guy be so nice? Is he a gift from heaven? "Im ok, thanks," You manage to choke out. "My name is Yixing. What's your name?" the stranger, Yixing, asks kindly. You open your mouth to reply, until Kyungsoo interrupts. "(Y/N)! Are you ok? I didnt mean to startle you," Kyungsoo runs his eyes over his girlfriend, making sure you were in fact, ok. "Who's this?" Kyungsoo asks with a bitter tone. He would never admit it, but seeing this man and you together made him feel slightly intimidated and incredibly jealous. "Ah, Kyungsoo-oppa, this is Yixing. We crashed into each other when you called my name," You explain, your eyes never leaving Yixing's. 

Yixing reaches out a hand and introduces himself to Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo tries to calm himself because damn, Yixing is handsome, and polite. 

The three people exchange greetings until Kyungsoo claims they must take their leave, but honestly he was tired of seeing his girlfriend oogle over someone most likely better than him. 

"Wahh, today was a good day," You say as you enter your apartment. Kyungsoo sulks while entering the kitchen to make his girlfriends meal. Although you completely ignored him, Kyungsoo wanted to be a good boyfriend to the end. 

"Soo-oppa, are you making me food? Arent you just the best?" You grin at your boyfriend while sitting at the kitchen island, watching your boyfriend move almost expertly. "Mm-hm," Kyungsoo answers. You pout. "Whats wrong? Did something happen?" You ask.

Kyungsoo looks at his still pouting girlfriend and sighs. "Its just, i was a little hurt when you paid more attention to that stranger than to your own boyfriend," Kyungsoo admits. You ask as you realize your mistake. You didnt even realize you were ignoring your boyfriend. Yixing was just so captivating. Guilt overtook you as you quickly embraced your sulking boyfriend. "Im so sorry Soo-oppa! I didnt even realize! Im a horrible girlfriend, but you're still so good to me. I love you. I'm sorry," You apologize continously. Kyungsoo smiles and returns the embrace. "I forgive you, (Y/N)," Kyungsoo says, because how could he ever say no to his beloved girlfriend. 

The couple finish the day with cuddles and delicious food and like that, their chapter of adventures in Walmart ended.