01

Change of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 07 20

 

Kim Jaejoong found on a street date with a new model.

It was early in the morning yet stressful for Kim Hyejung. She rubbed her temples for second time that morning.

First, she had to attend a formal party to represent her husband who was in China for some business.

Second, she found out a new scandal about his beloved son which she was already sick of it.

“Good morning.” Jaejoong kissed his mother on the forehead before he took his seat opposite of his respectful mother.

She shook her head before she continued to munch her sandwich, “I thought you’re busy yet you have time to enjoy a street date?”

Jaejoong looked as clueless as ever but he immediately got what his mother meant by that. “It’s just a friendly date, aren’t you used to it?”

“I’ve a party to attend today. I’m sure they’re going to ask me about this since this girl is a model.” She rubbed her temple again.

 

Jaejoong walked out of the elevator with his loyal secretary, Mark Tuan who was following beside him while informing the meetings that he needed to tag along. Jaejoong did not usually join the meetings unless it involved something important or else he would send Mark in for him.

“About your new scandal, do you want me to do something about it?” Mark asked as he turned the knob and made way for Jaejoong to walk in.

Jaejoong sat down before he spoke again, “as usual, I don’t want a single article about it anymore and if she ever contact again. Tell her that I’m not interested and busy.”

Mark nodded before he returned to his place.

 

“Hey, baby girl.” Baekhyun hugged his sister as soon as he arrived at the cafe.

Hana smiled softly before she pulled back and dragged her brother to order what she wanted.

“Two hot chocolate and a slice of a cheese cake.” Baekhyun ordered as Hana smiled in joy beside him. The waitress silently give him a piece of paper and a pen.

Baekhyun was confused at first but he got what she meant by that and signed it for her. The waitress nodded and prepared what he ordered.

“Perks of being an actor. I got it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter