Final

You're Still My Number One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Yoonseo paced back and forth in her living room as she bit on her thumbnail repeatedly. She was waiting for her boyfriend ever since the youngest of the group called her that both of them didn’t pass the audition and got eliminated at the second round. Yoonseo sighed in relief knowing that the young boy got no critics from the producers, poor him if he really get one. Sangwon was sniffing when she received the phone call as he told her that her boyfriend was nowhere to see in the dorm, nor in the practice room.

            The girl checked the phone in her hand as there was still no notification, neither messages nor calls from Hyosang. Yoonseo tried to call him several times but it always connected to voicemail. She groan loudly before messing her own hair in frustration, “where is he actually?” she dialed the same number again but unfortunately, just like the other calls she attempted, it was directed to voicemail.

            Just right then, she heard the front door clicked open as heavy footsteps follow after. She immediately ran to the door and found her boyfriend drenched from head to toes. “Where were you?” the girl hissed and stared at the wet boy in front of her. The boy has the solemn look on his face, he was looking down at his shoes that covered in dirt, he probably walked around the park first before he came to her place. His body was trembling a lot as he hugged himself. Yoonseo quietly pulled him down to sit on the wooden floor as she sat in front of him, removing his shoes slowly.

            Hyosang tried to stop her, but Yoonseo was fast enough to slap away his hands and hissed loudly, “stay still,” which he obeyed as he stared at the girl in front of him blankly. After removing his shoes, she stood up and pulled him up with both her hands, even though she knew that she can’t really pulled him up but Hyosang willingly got up from the floor and followed after her to the living room. “I will take some towels, wait here, don’t go anywhere,” Yoonseo patted his hands that formed fists as he put them on his laps before she gone off to the laundry room to take some fresh towels for her boyfriend.

            Not too long after that, the girl walked back to the living room with three fresh and clean towels in her hands. She put the bigger one on his shoulder as Hyosang wrapped it around his body, still trembling. Yoonseo take another one which was the smallest and put it on his head, then she rubbed his wet hair with the small towel. “You’re playing in the rain again,” she muttered, “are you upset?” The boy didn’t shook his head or nodding at her question, instead he spoke up, “you heard it from Sangwon, didn’t you?”

            The girl nodded, “the maknae told me while sniffing, what a cute boy. He said the members can’t find you anywhere, so I kind of figure out that you will be coming here,” Yoonseo keeps rubbing his hair until it got half-dried. Hyosang looked up to the girl beside him, “sorry, I got you worried again.” She shrugged her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter