oo3.

Admiration

WARNING: I have no idea what I wrote here.

 

“Jungkook.”

“Yeah?”

“Please get yourself away from me,” Seokjin stared at the younger.

Yoongi was shooting glares at Jungkook but then wondered why he was with Seokjin in the first place. Now that he thinks of it, he hasn’t seen Jungkook on that day.

“Why is he with you?”

Seokjin let out a loud sigh, “Well, he said-“

“I decided to go for a walk, and I saw Seokjin hyung walking with his tutor child thing. He looked scary and I thought he was going to bash hyung on the head. So I dragged Seokjin hyung away.”

“That’s very dumb of you, Jungkook.”

“Oh, off.”

Jimin scowled and stared at the younger, “But we were supposed to have fun today.”

Sure, this led to the other members’ eyes on him, questioning what ‘fun’ meant.

Jimin noticed the awkward tension and spoke up, “W-We agreed to p-play board games, right, Kookie?”

Hoseok snorted, “Yeah. Board games are so fun.”

Seokjin ignored the others and strolled into the kitchen only to see Namjoon on the floor. Yes, he was still cleaning the mess he made.

“Namjoon!”

 

“When did we get a clock?”

“Yoongi hyung bought it for you!” Taehyung shouted.

Yoongi swore he didn’t regret throwing a pen at the said person, “I bought it for the sake of knowing what time it is,” he blushed a crimson red and endlessly stole glances at Seokjin to see his reaction.

Seokjin, on the other hand, believed Taehyung’s words. He felt warmed and he felt something weird in his stomach. He thought he might just be hungry, but he had eaten just before arriving at the dorm.

“It’s pretty,” Seokjin smiled at Yoongi and softly patted his head, leaving the younger to blush even more.

“Can we do something fun?” Jimin groaned.

“You mean like board games?”

“Shut up!”

 

So they ended up in the mall’s food court.

“Alright, let’s split up. I’m with Kookie!” Jimin declared and smiled victoriously.

“But I want to be with Seokjinnie hyung.”

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi who looked like he didn’t care, but he looked disappointed. “I’m with Yoongi hyung.” He approached Yoongi and hugged him tight enough before whispering in Yoongi’s ear, “We’re going to have so much fun.”

Yoongi thought Namjoon was just being creepy.

The partners have already been decided and Jimin was upset about it. On the other hand, Jungkook had to deal with being a third-wheeler as he was paired up with Hoseok and Taehyung, of which the two liked initiating skinship with each other.

“Hey, I can be entertaining, alright?”

“You’re just so awkward, hyung,” Jimin glanced at Seokjin, “Let’s go get some food, I’m starving!”

Seokjin smiled sweetly at him. He watched Jimin skipping off before looking at Yoongi and Namjoon who seemed too close for his liking.

“Seokjin hyung!” That goddamn annoying screech.

“I’m coming.”

 

Namjoon and Yoongi strolled too near to the usual stores where women usually go to. Too near.

“I know you’re a ert, Namjoon, but I never knew you were this erted,” Yoongi snickered as they passed by a women’s underclothing store.

“I’m just looking for my destiny. Who knows, might be here.”

Yoongi shook his head, “You can’t go look around for your destiny looking at girls’ underwear.”

Namjoon was about to retort before seeing a store filled couple tees and all those other romantic gears, “Oh, let’s check that place out,” he then literally dragged Yoongi.

While Namjoon was staring at shirts, Yoongi was busy in his own world. His Seokjin world. He wondered how Seokjin would feel around Jimin. Yes, he probably loves him like how he loves the others, but is it more than that?

Yoongi swore he could feel his blood boiling by the sight of Seokjin and Jimin holding hands, stealing kisses and sharing a smoothie with only one ing straw in his mind.

He suddenly grabbed Namjoon’s right arm and dragged him away from the shop, and looked around the mall, searching for the whereabouts of his hyung.

“What are you doing?” Namjoon pouted, “I wanted to find something for you and Seokjin hyung. It would have appeared cute!”

Yoongi ignored his blabbering and went somewhere Jimin would probably be at.

 

“Does this one or that one look good on me?” Jimin blinked.

Seokjin chuckled, “Whichever you think looks better.”

Jimin frowned and pouted, “You aren’t really helping,” he put the two snapbacks back to their rack, “Where should we go?”

“I don’t know. Hey, is that Yoongi?” Seokjin pointed out to a silhouette that looked like it was dragging a corpse.

It was about time the two arrived, and Yoongi threw Namjoon at Jimin. Well, not literally.

“It’s your turn to take care of him. I can’t go shopping with Namjoon,” Yoongi grabbed Seokjin’s hand and pulled his body closer to his own.

Namjoon was baffled, wondering why he was pushed away, and only to realise it was just Yoongi being love-struck. Typical Yoongi.

“I don’t see anything wrong with Namjoon, Yoongi,” Seokjin stated, unable to ignore Yoongi’s hand linked to his.

“He just wants to get in your pants, hyung!” Jimin shouted a bit too loud which led to passers-by scowling at him.

Oh, you, Jimin, Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh, I won’t do that until Thursday.

 

 

 

a/n : oh, well this was a crappy chapter. nonetheless, hope you guys enjoyed it! :3