Bewitching Hyun Seong

Bewitching Hyun Seong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARE you sure you don't want to go with us, Hyun Seong-ah?" Juliane asked once again. "C'mon! Lotte World offers free special rides today." She stopmed her foot as she pouted her lips. She kept on bragging him to go with them.

"Sorry but I can't go this time." He said apologetically.

"Don't be sucha brat, Juliane." Ricky retorted. "Hyun Seong can't go with us this time, what's the big deal?"

He heard her sighed in irritation. "Give me reason." She demanded. Here comes the brat Juliane!

"I have to tutor Soo Jin-ah with our math assignment." He said as he glanced over at Soo Jin beside him.

Juliane raised an eyebrow. "Just the two of you?"

"Um, not really." Soo Jin said. "My mother is in the house so..."

"C'mon, Juliane?" Ricky said. "We have to understand Soo Jin-ah. She needs help from a pro."

"I'm not pro!" He snapped.

"Fine!" She retorted. "So we'll go along." She said and immediately turned her back on them, leaving Ricky scratching his head in disbelief. He flashed an apologetic smile at Soo Jin.

Sometimes, he doesn't understand Juliane.

 

HYUN Seong never realized that he was already staring at Soo Jin until hear head snapped up at him. He blinked constantly. He stared at her as she was solving the math problems. "What?" She asked. "Do I have a smudge on my face?"

He grinned. "No, it seems like you're struggling down there."

Her eyebrow arche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter