Pay it back

Short Stories Collection: Level Tiaom

Aom is walking down the street, she is sighing and thinking about everything in her life... It's a cold night, and as a dreamy girl she is, she becomes more sensative. She is thinking so deep, so deep that she doesn't know she's just stepped on something.... "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU!! GIRL!! TAKE YOUR FEET OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL SHOES!!!' A girl-ish voice echoes through the air, waking Aom from her dreaming. Aom looks shockingly at the voice's owner, and to her surprised it's a boy!! "Eh I'm sorry, soo sorry!! WHat can I do to you Mr?" Aom said in a scary tone. "Huh? You just stepped on my precious shoes, ya' know? And beside who are you calling MR?? I'M A GIRL!!" That voice's owner angrily said. "WHAT???? YOU'RE GIRL????" Aom is out of this Earth already. "Yeah so!! But back to the story, my SHOES!! It's new and it cost all of your hard-working money in a year!!" That one keep going on with her anger. "WHAT?? That's ugly shoes? COME ON! Just shoes, how much? Don't look down on me like that?" Aom confidently said. "Oh so you pay? Ok It's 200 young lady!!" she said as Aom laughs "Oh come on only 200 baht? I can pay that!" That one looks at her dumbly "Dude It's USD... 200 DOLLAR." ~silent~ "WHAT???????? 200 DOLLARS FOR A PAIR OF SHOES???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" Aom is tottaly shocked now. "Well I don't count the shipping fee for you." The one shrugs, and gives her a look said I-know-Im-kind-enough. "OMG!! What should I do?? Huhuhuhuh. Let's me call my friend." Aom is about to press the call, suddently the person takes her phone away, and she is typing something. "WHAT!! You can;t take my phone!!" Aom begs. "Tsk who need this sh*tty phone. I've saved my number for you and also call to my phone already, now we're all have each other's phone number. You have to do EVERYTHING I want until it's enough, got it?" Just that the weird girl walks away without saying anything, leave a dumb-strucked Aom behind. Aom quickly looks at her phone and see "Master Tina - 09xxxxxxxx" - "What I am gonna do?" Aom asks herself, sighs long and hard. While on someone's phone, there're a new number just been saved "Beautiful - 098xxxxxxx"