Chapter 1: The Meeting

Winning the Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Katrina Shin skipped out of her house and started walking to her school.

 

Oh gosh... here comes another day of prancing around bratty girls again...

 

She sighed as she started slowing down her pace and groaned as she tried to blow a piece of her blue highlights away from her face for the millionth time.

 

"Yah! You forgot your lunch!" her mom started running through the front door before she could leave the front yard. "Thanks mom! You can still remember my things even though you're so old already!" She mother and she squeezed her to her chest as her mother tried to slap her arm. 

 

"I should have raised my child better! No guy is going to want my child if she's like this!" Her mother , “and then you'll be with me until you're at least 42..." Katina touched her chest dramatically and gasped. "Mother! How could you!" She cried and then started laughing as her mother started trying to swat her again. 

 

"Stay young mom!" She hugged her and took the lunch box and blew her a kiss.

Her mother looked after her and murmured with smile, "My beautiful little girl."

 

***************

Katrina was slowly trudging down the road to her school and pouting.

 

Stupid stupid stupid school! Stupid bratty girls! Stupid cocky guys! Stupid people who judge people they don't know and glare at innocent people! Stupid stupid STUPID!!!!

 

She slowly came to a stop in the middle of the road and let out a deafening scream and hoping that the sound would take her crappy attitude along with it. You know what? Screw it. She pulled out her phones and earbuds and placed them in her ear. Her safe haven. Then a song started playing and she sighed and a small smile formed when she heard the first words.

 

Your eyes that looked at me, your smile

Those warm lips and touch

I miss it so much, I miss it so much

 

She smiled as she listened to the sweet words of the guys she loved most in the world. She's the biggest fan of Infinite ever seen on the face of the earth and can never stop smiling whenever they hear any of their beautiful calming voices.

She quietly sings a long and feels 1000 times better than when she left the house.

***************

“OOOOPPPPPPPPPAAAA!!!!!” all of the girls in a mile radius ran up to the man and said in sync.

Lee Seunghoon tried not to grimace at the sound piercing the air and his ear. After a very quick intake of breath he let it out and turned around with a big smile. The girls screamed again.

I swear if I even lift my eyebrow or walk or move a millimeter they’re gonna sc-

The piercing sound happened again when he started walking to the school he was transferring to: Kim Advanced Academy or KAA.

Not too shabby… Seunghoon reluctantly thought.

“If you don’t go to a school soon you’re not going to have even a little bit of a normal life!” his leader shouted at him for the 10th time.

“Hyung, hyung chill okay! I just want to focus on music a little bit more! You know, work more on dancing and choreographing for you guys! And I need to work on rapping too and I also want to-” Seunghoon started saying but was cut off by Mino. “Come on! We’re all enrolled in school too! Come on! You’re the only who’s not! It hasn’t bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter