It's A Rare Love Story

Lover's Reunion

 

------

(Cosette)

          It’s been a while since the last time I saw him and I’m very excited to see him again. I hope in their come back, our country is included in their Asian Tour. I really want to see him already. I terribly miss him.

(Hong Ki)

          It’s been a year already and I want to visit their country. I wish she’s just alright without me beside her. I really want to see her. I extremely miss her. Please wait for me.

-----

 

          It has been a year since the last time that FT Island came to Cosette’s country for a concert. It was the band’s very first time in her country. They really enjoyed a lot in staying in her country especially their vocalist, Lee Hong Ki.

          Lee Hong Ki is the vocalist of the KPOP band, FT Island. He’s the most famous among the band due to his prince – type features and his oozing charisma to girls. Among the group, he has the most number of fan girls that no one can blame them; one of them is Cosette Hamilton. Though she’s one of the many fan girls of Hong Ki, she’s the closest to his heart.

          Cosette Hamilton is a school girl who is currently on her 3rd year in high school at that time. Though not that expressive but can be defined as an avid fan of FT Island especially Lee Hong Ki. She describes herself as a Lee Hong Ki shipper but not a KPOP addict.

 

-----

(FLASHBACK)

          The two met accidentally in airport. Hong Ki and the band is flying back to Korea while Cosette is accompanying her friend who is about to leave for Canada. Cosette who is walking without paying much attention to her way and Hong Ki who is busy looking in his phone bumped to each other.

          “Oh! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry, sir. I’m not…” Cosette asked for forgiveness but Hong Ki cut her out.

          “No. It’s not your fault. I’m also not paying attention. It’s alright. No need to say sorry.” Hong Ki said as he saw Cosette’s worried face.

          “No. I uh… I’m really sorry.” Cosette said as she looked straight to Hong Ki.

          “It’s alright. I also wanna say sorry, miss.” Hong Ki also apologized.

          After apologizing with each other, Cosette immediately went out of the airport.

          “Hyung! What happened? Why is she in such a hurry?” Seung Hyun asked.

          “I don’t know. Maybe she has something to do. Let’s forget about her though. Come on, let’s go.” Hong Ki said.

          “Good idea, Hong Ki. Let’s go. Jae Jin, Seung Hyun, Minari.” Jong Hun ordered.

          As they approach near the airplane, Seung Hyun suddenly said something to Hong Ki regarding Cosette.

          “Hyung, that girl earlier… She’s beautiful, right?” Seung Hyun asked with a smile.

          “Is she? I didn’t notice.” Hong Ki said.

          “Aigoo hyung! She’s pretty. Seriously! I wonder what her name is.” Seung Hyun objected quietly. He doesn’t want Jong Hun to hear what he’s saying because he’s very sure that Jong Hun will really ask anything about that girl.

          “Oh. I see. It seems like you like her. Don’t worry we might see her again the next time we come here again.” Hong Ki explained.

          “I’d really love to, hyung. Just don’t tell this to Jong Hun hyung, okay? Thanks!” Seung Hyun said with excitement.

          After they got inside the plane, Hong Ki suddenly thought of the girl he just bumped.

          “Seung Hyun’s right, I forgot to ask her name. Who could she be? She’s…” Hong Ki’s inner thoughts got distracted by Seung Hyun.

          “Hyung! Oh! Don’t tell me you’re already thinking of her?” Seung Hyun asked mischievously.

          “Ah… No! Why would I think of her? Hey! Get back on your place!” Hong Ki answered as Seung Hyun noticed his preoccupied state.

          “Okay!” Seung Hyun replied with a naughty smile.

        After a few hours of flight from the Philippines to Seoul, they immediately went to their dorm. They unpacked their things, clothes and everything. They took a rest as they finished unpacking their things. Hong Ki on the other side was busy thinking of something.

          “I think Seung Hyun is really right. She is indeed pretty. I wish I could meet her again so I can ask her name.” Hong Ki’s inner thoughts while he’s just sitting alone on the couch.

          After a few minutes of staring at the sky, he then decided to open his laptop and better off open his Twitter Account to check his fans’ tweets.

          “Oh. There are so many mentions again. I really like how they express their love for me and the rest.” Hong Ki said to his self but after looking at those mentions he noticed something.

          “Her face is somewhat familiar. I think I saw her before.” Hong Ki’s inner thoughts as he recall everything. But due to his curiosity, he clicked on its username and viewed its profile.

          “Oh! That’s her!!!” Hong Ki exclaimed as he saw the profile of his fan that woke up the rest of the group from their deep sleep.

          “Oh! What am I gonna do?” Hong Ki suddenly realized that he shouted and that it would wake up the rest of the group.

          “Hyung… What are you doing? Its midnight already… right? Why are you shouting?” Min Hwan said in the way that he looks like talking while sleepwalking.

          Min Hwan’s entrance surprised the hell out of Hong Ki that resulted for Hong Ki to be shocked as if he did something wrong.

          “Hyung. Hey hyung! What are you doing? Why are you so shocked? Anything happened?” Min Hwan asked Hong Ki curiously because of his expression.

          “Ah.. N-None. This is nothing. Never mind me. I’m sorry if I woke you up. Back to sleep. Hurry.” Hong Ki ordered.

          “Eh? Oh. Okay. You should also sleep already, hyung. Good morning!” Min Hwan said as he go back to sleep.

          Hong Ki watched Min Hwan going back to his room. He secure that Min Hwan is really going back to sleep so that he can continue his business.

          After a few minutes, he gets back to his screen and looked at the girl’s profile again. He first checked her tweets and then her profile description. But because of his poor English, he needed to look for an Online Translation for him to understand her description. After finding a good Online Translation, he then found out her name, Cosette, and that she’s 5 years younger than him.

          “C-Cosette. Wow! Such a pretty name. It really fits to her pretty face. But, she’s only 15. She’s too young.” Hong Ki’s inner thoughts.

          While wandering around Cosette’s profile, he saw a YFrog link. He then thought that he may be able to look a picture of her. He clicked the link and saw some pictures of her.

          “Wow! She’s really adorable! Oh… Not just adorable but pretty. I think she’s a multi-talented person like Jae Jin.” Hong Ki’s inner thoughts.

          After wandering around Cosettes’ profile for about 30 minutes, he suddenly felt sleepy and decided to sleep already and will continue spazzing Cosette’s profile and photos the next day.

(AFTER 1 WEEK)

          Hong Ki is already following Cossete’s life through Twitter and it literally means that he always checks her account and sees if she’s alright in her everyday life. He desperately wants to follow her in Twitter but he’s too afraid that if he does, news about it would explode and her life might get in to business that she didn’t asked for. So, he just let his self be tired in always checking her profile than making Cosette’s life messed up.

          After a week of stalking Cosette’s Twitter Account, he saw one tweet of Cosette that really caught his attention.

          ‘Hong Ki is forever mine.’

          Out of the blue, he blushed and he really can’t keep the feeling he has as of the moment. Min Hwan who is looking at his face noticed that Hong Ki is turning tomato red.

          “Hyung, look at Hong Ki hyung. He’s blushing too much. His face, it’s too red. I wonder what’s making him like that.” Min Hwan approached Jong Hun who is listening to music and because of Min Hwan said, he also get curious of the reason.

          “Come on, let’s find out the reason.” Jong Hun suddenly got naughty and sneaks in Hong Ki’s back to see what he’s blushing at.

          While Hong Ki is busy spazzing at Cosette’s tweets, he suddenly felt someone is watching over him. He looked back and saw Jong Hun and Min Hwan sneaking in.

          “Ya!!! What are you doing there?!?!” Hong Ki exclaimed as he saw the two sneaking in.

          “We just want to know why you were blushing. Your face is like tomato already. We’re just curious.” Jong Hun explained right away.

          “Never do that again! Tss.” Hong Ki said with anger.

          He then get back to his business and felt like replying to her tweet. He thought about it for about a couple of minutes and decided to do so.

          ‘Forever yours? Sure. Then, you’re mine forever also! ~’Hong Ki’s reply to Cosette’s tweet.

          Few days have passed and Cosette is still not answering back. He thought maybe she’s busy that she can’t tweet every day. After a few minutes, Cosette tweeted saying that she’s too busy because of school. Hong Ki’s thought was right. Then after a few minutes, she tweeted again saying that she’s so happy. Due to this, Hong Ki thought that maybe she read the reply already and he’s right. Cosette stated in her tweet that someone replied to her and that was a dream come true with a hash tag on it in the end (#loveHONGKI). Hong Ki felt so happy seeing Cosette’s tweets. Afterwards, Cosette replied to him saying that she was so thankful because he replied and she’s a bit wondering how he found out that tweet without even mentioning him. As he read Cosette’s reply to him, he felt like she’s true. He didn’t even thought that Cosette might get curious. But then, he just ignored it and let Cosette’s curiosity be widened.

          Hong Ki waited for Jae Jin to be free for that day. He wanted to ask Jae Jin if he can help him in his English.

          “Jae Jin…” Hong Ki said with hesitation.

          “Yes.” Jae Jin responded right away but noticed that Hong Ki looks hesitant.

          “Hey. Are you alright? Why? Do you want something?” Jae Jin asked.

          “Can you help me in my English?” Hong Ki finally asked for help.

          “Ahhh. Okay. No problem. Let’s start?” Jae Jin agreed right away.

          “What I mean is I wanna say something in English there (pointing at his laptop) and I don’t know how to say it. Can you help me? Just please keep this as a secret for a while.” Hong Ki requested.

          “Oh. You wanna tweet in English? I see. Sure. I’ll help you and I’ll keep this as a secret. C’mon let’s get started.” Jae Jin said with excitement.

          Hong Ki clicked on his message tab in Twitter and typed Cosette’s username. He then explained everything to Jae Jin and asked to translate everything. Jae Jin agreed.

          “Please translate ‘I like your never – ending love for FT Island and I love that kind of fandom. Can we be friends?’.” Hong Ki said.

          Jae Jin then translated it and is surprised.

          “You wanna be friends with our fan? Wow!” Jae Jin said in surprise.

          “Yeah. Please keep this as a secret, okay?” Hong Ki requested.

          “Okay. Your secret is safe with me.” Jae Jin agreed.

          “Thanks! You can go back to your work.” Hong Ki said while Jae Jin just nodded.

          Hong Ki’s message to Cosette brought too much happiness to her and responded right away as she read it. She always checks her messages and really got too much hyper whenever she receives a reply to him. This situation lasted for long and got into a deeper meaning. Hong Ki decided to confess and asked her if she can be his girl. He asked it through message and through his tweet. He tweeted ‘Please be mine (with a picture of his note saying please be mine). Cosette didn’t reply for a week and Hong Ki got afraid that she maybe got angry or worse. But after that specific week, he received her reply. It says, ‘Yes. It’s my pleasure to be your girl.’. Cosette’s reply gave too much happiness to him. Hong Ki promised her that he will never make her cry and that even though they’re on a long – distance relationship, he’ll make it up to her. He also promised that he’ll study more of English so that it wouldn’t be hard for her and that he’ll teach her Korean as well. He also stated that he doesn’t care if he’s older, he just want to be Cosette’s boyfriend. Too much promises brought many expectations to Cosette but she told herself to never expect due to his boyfriend’s situation.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

-----

 

(AFTER 1 YEAR)

          “Guys, we’ll be having an Asian Tour! Here’s the list of the countries we’ll be going. Check it out.” Jong Hun announced.

          “Oh!!!! We’ll be going to Philippines again?!?! Yay!!! We can see Cosette dongsaeng again!!!! Yay!! Hyung! You can finally see her again after a year!” Min Hwan said in excitement.

          “Yes! You’re right, Minari!!! We can see her again! I’m so excited to see her again. I can’t wait to hug her.” Hong Ki also said in excitement.

          “Let’s plan a surprise party for Cosette, what do you think Jong Hun hyung?” Seung Hyun asked to their leader.

           “Hmm. I agree… But wait, I think Cosette knew already that we’ll be having a concert in their country.” Jong Hun said.

          “Yeah. He’s right. Maybe she knew about this already but we can still plan something for her, right?” Jae Jin suggested.

          “But… what kind of plan?” Seung Hyun asked.

          “Hmm... Something… like they’ll have a date or rather be called a ‘Midnight Date’ after our concert… or Hong Ki will dedicate a song for her during our concert and I hope she’ll be there… or we’ll be dragging Cosette to a specific place where there is Hong Ki and she’ll be surprised because Hong Ki never said anything about it… OR Hong Ki will say to the crowd that he love Cosette during our concert. What do you think guys?” Jae Jin asked after suggesting many situations.

          “You know what? You’re really genius. I just don’t think the last idea will be good for him.” Jong Hun commented.

          “I agree to Jong Hun hyung. Our Filipino Primadonnas might get curious about her and be stalked. She’ll be in danger.” Seung Hyun agreed.

          “Ah… I think so. Let’s erase the last idea.” Jae Jin said while laughing to his ideas.

          “I think I’ll consider the first three ideas.” Hong Ki said out of silence.

          “Oh! Yes! I like that idea too, hyung!” Min Hwan chuckled.

          “Seems like there’s two votes already, include me then there’s three votes. C’mon let’s plan it already.” Jong Hun excitedly said.

          “Yay! Let’s plan!” Min Hwan said aggressively.

          After a few hours, their surprise plan for Cosette is already done and they call it “The Lovers’ Reunion”. Even though it sounded awkward for Jae Jin, he can’t do anything against it because that’s the majority’s decision already. Afterwards, they proceed to their practice room and performed their songs to be played to their concert.

 

(AFTER 3 MONTHS)

 

          From Japan, FT Island arrived to Philippines. This may be the most exciting part of the Asian Tour for the band especially for Hong Ki. Since they arrived to the airport, Hong Ki and the band never put away their eyes to their fans hoping that they’ll see Cosette waving her hand for them but unfortunately she’s not around. Cosette couldn’t come because of her school. She can’t skip class because she need to catch up to her absences due to her weak body.

          “Cosette! FT Island’s here! I mean, they’re back! Aren’t you even excited?” Her friend asked her.

          “I’m sorry but I’m not. I know they’ll do well in their concert so no need for me to be excited.” Cosette said emotionlessly.

          “Oh my God Cosette. Stop being emotionless. You’re giving me goose bumps. Tss. Cosette, at least be happy that their back. I mean, I know you’re a Primadonna but why are you keeping it? Okay. Here’s a VIP ticket. I’ll just give it to you then than to others who were just pretending to be a fan. I bought it knowing that I can come but unfortunately I can’t because I have bunch of things to do for that day and the following day. So, it’s yours now. Hmm?” She talks as if she’s just talking to herself.

          “Alright! Am I talking to myself? Hey Cosette! Speak up! Girl, don’t be too serious huh. Tss. Okay, I got it. Before I totally get crazy here, I’ll leave this ticket here and just text me if you’re going. Okay? Love you girl. Bye bye~” She bid goodbye after noticing that she’ll just look like crazy talking to someone who doesn’t respond.

          A few minutes have passed; she took a look to the ticket and read it.

          ‘V-I-P… Meaning I’ll be sitting in front…’ As she look the ticket, she feels like she want to go but she’s lazy to do so.

          She went home immediately after class and went straight to her room. She lined up all the things that she needs to do and as she open one of her books, she saw the ticket again.

          “Why do I always see this whenever I arrange my things? Tss. I got it. I should dispose this right away so that I won’t get tempted…” Cosette was cut when her mother came in.

          “Oh! Wow! VIP ticket? How much is this? You! You don’t eat at school, right? You just save it to buy this? Tss. But anyway, this would cost much more than your savings. Where did you get this, really?” Cosette’s mom asked curiously.

          “My friend gave that to me. She said she can’t come, so she just gave it to me than being wasted for nothing. Hey! Give that to me!” Cosette snatched her ticket.

          “So, you’re going? Hmm… Why not? This is free, so use it. Just be sure that you’re done with your school works before you go there, okay? Continue your work. Eat your dinner after those things.” Cosette’s mom said while pointing to her things.

          Cosette felt so happy knowing that her mom allowed her to go. In Cosette’s mind, it’s the first time that she was allowed to go to a concert alone. This simply means that she finally got her mom’s trust. She planned to tell it to her boyfriend but she thought that it would be better if she surprised him. After fixing her stuffs, she prepared her clothes to be worn on the concert. She also prepared the shoes, accessories and other stuffs. Even though the concert is on Saturday and she still have 4 days to prepare, she still pick things to be worn.

 

(SATURDAY MORNING)

 

          “Cosette! You going?” Her friend asked her.

          “Yeah. Thanks for the ticket.” Cosette thanked her loving friend.

          “Oh. Good. You know what it’s nothing. You don’t need to thank me. I really mean it huh. So, good luck then. Enjoy your night later and be sure to drag them along to my house after the event, okay? Nah. Just kidding. I gotta go to class. Bye.” She said mischievously.

          Cosette’s day seemed so fast for her. She felt like things happened so fast that she didn’t even notice the time. Right after from her class, she went home immediately. She still have 4 hours to prepare herself and her travel time to the concert is 1 and a half hour or more, so she hurriedly fix herself. Put things on right away, ate her dinner fast and fix herself again right away. Her mom and the rest of the family members noticed her fast moves and they thought that she really is excited even if she’s not saying and showing it to them. After a few minutes, she’s ready to go but her mom interrupted her. She gave her more money and told her to take care.

          While Cosette is on her way, she received a call from her friend. She answered it immediately even though she can’t hear it clearly.

          “Cosette, where are you right now?”

          “I’m now on my way, riding a bus. Why?”

          “I’ll pick you up as you arrived to your destination. I’ll drive you to the venue. Understand?”

          “Are you sure? You don’t need to do that. I know you’re busy.

          “Nah, it’s alright. I’ll just drive you to the venue, what’s wrong with that? And, I’m also not yet busy so it’s fine. Okay?”

          “Ah… Okay. I understand. Just meet me at the station.”

          “Yes. I got it. Take care. See you. Bye.”

          “Thanks. Bye.”

          After half an hour, she arrived. She saw her friend immediately and get in the car right away. They drove towards the event immediately. The moment of silence between didn’t last as her friend saw her fabulous dress.

          “Wow! Nice dress there, Cosette.” She chuckled. “I never thought that you’ll dress like this in this event. Are you going to seduce them in front?” She continued laughing.

          “Eh? Clarisse!” Cosette pouted. “Just kidding, Cosette.” Clarisse continued smirking.

          “Anyway, we’re getting near. Get ready, dear.” Clarisse added.

          After a few minutes, they finally arrived. Cosette got off the car immediately but Clarisse grabbed her hand.

        “I’ll call you later. You won’t leave here without me, okay? I’ll pick you up. Don’t say anything, Cosette. Just follow my rules!” Clarisse ordered. “Alright then, enjoy this night. Bye!” Clarisse waves good bye.

          Cosette entered the venue right away. She found her seat immediately with the usher’s help. She felt anxious but is excited. She came to the concert without even telling her boyfriend that she’s coming. She has many things in her mind. She felt like she’s going to be crazy but she just relaxed herself. Not long ago, she can hear the fans screaming already. She looked at the stage and she can see the staff preparing already. One of the staffs who are standing near to her seat said that the concert will begin in 5 seconds and in just a moment the lights went out and the band came in the limelight. At first, she don’t know if she can be seen at the stage by Hong Ki but after a few minutes she felt someone is looking at her. She spotted Min Hwan looking at her and suddenly called out Seung Hyun to tell something that she can’t lip-read but she’s quite sure that they saw her already because Seung Hyun looked at her way also. She just ignored them and enjoyed the concert but in the middle of the concert Hong Ki said something.

          “To our lovely Primadonnas, we thank all of you for coming to our comeback concert. We’re so thankful for all the warm support and love. We really appreciate every single effort that all of you are doing just to give something for us. So, the next songs will be dedicated for all of you and for the very special person in my life. I hope you all enjoy this especially that person.” Hong Ki suddenly looked at her way as he finishes his dedication. Cosette felt a sudden shiver on her spine when she saw Hong Ki looking at her. She’s not sure if she’s blushing but she can feel her cheeks heating up. She felt a sudden happiness and she made a smile for the band.

          The songs dedicated for the fans and for her are all beautiful songs and sweet ones. She can’t stop herself from smiling but she really controls herself from doing so. After dedicating songs for their fans, FT Island played their last song to perform and it was a sad one. Hong Ki cried as he sang the song and the fans as well cried as they saw their bias/idol cry. In the end of the song, FT Island thanked everybody for coming and gave a very loud ‘SARANGHAE’. The concert was fun for Cosette and she’s really ready to go home already to tell her mom how happy she is but then something came up. Someone dragged her suddenly as she makes her way out.

          “Don’t panic, Cosette-ssi. You’re not kidnapped.” Jong Hun whispered as he let go of her.

          “EH?!?!?! Jong Hun?!?!” Cosette exclaimed as he saw Jong Hun. Jong Hun felt scared that fans might hear her screaming so he covered right away. “Shh! Cosette! They might hear you. I’ll be in trouble.” Jong Hun reprimanded.

          “Sorry. But what are you doing here? Why are you dragging me so sudden?” Cosette asked curiously.

          “Just come with me. Stop asking too many questions. Kaja!” Jong Hun ordered but Cosette’s phone rang suddenly. She opened her bag to pick up the phone but Jong Hun snatched her phone and answered it instead. Whoever it is, Jong Hun said that Cosette is busy discussing something to a special someone. Cosette’s anger bursts and she snatched her phone away from Jong Hun.

          “Ya! Why did you do that?” Cosette screamed. “The caller said, take care and just text her if you’re about to go home already.” Jong Hun explained. “Tss.” Cosette gave a bad look to Jong Hun and he just chuckled to Cosette’s adorable face. Jong Hun grabbed Cosette’s wrist and held it too tight so that she can’t go away. They walked towards their destination and after a few minutes they arrived to their destination. Cosette felt weird as she saw the place. It was decorated like it was Valentine’s Day. The isle of the place is full of rose petals. The surroundings are full of flowers everywhere. Cosette’s thinking that the place just looks like someone is going to propose to somebody but the question is to whom? Jong Hun walked her to the isle and in the end of the isle; there is a table full of delicious meals with candle light and rose petals. She felt weirder because she don’t know what’s happening. But that moment didn’t last when she saw Hong Ki approaching. Hong Ki is in a formal suit with a bouquet in his hands. She don’t know what’s happening until Jong Hun said to just stand where she is. Jong Hun left Cosette standing to go and play the piano for them. Hong Ki on the other hand, walked closer to her and gave her the bouquet. She accepted the bouquet and Hong Ki walked her towards their table. He assist her as she take her seat. Not a moment longer, Seung Hyun together with Jae Jin and Min Hwan appeared beside the piano. Jae Jin taking the vocalist’s position, Min Hwan as the second voice, Seung Hyun as the guitarist played slow and sweet songs for the couple.

          “What… What is going on?” Cosette who is feeling weird with everybody asked Hong Ki.

          “We’re sorry for not giving you a notice but this is all Jae Jin’s idea. They wanted to surprise you and gave us a special moment together as well.” Hong Ki explained reaching for Cosette’s hand.

          “Ahhh…” Cosette responded just like a child who just understood a certain thing. “And that one?” Cosette refers to Jae Jin and the rest. “Jong Hun planned that right?” Cosette added.

          “Yes.” Hong Ki answered. “Don’t you like it?” Hong Ki fearfully asked.

          “No, not like that. I actually like it. I just felt weird at the beginning. But nevertheless I like the concept and the environment.” Cosette explained and gave her boyfriend a charming smile.

          “I’m glad you like it, Cosette.” Hong Ki with a killer smile. Cosette can’t even look at her boyfriend’s face because she feels like she’s going to melt at Hong Ki’s smile. “Why? Is there anything wrong?” Hong Ki asked as he noticed Cosette’s uneasy feeling.

          “N-nothing. I just… felt hungry suddenly. C’mon let’s eat.” Cosette can’t find a good excuse that’s why she just concluded that she’s already hungry. Hong Ki just looked at her and chuckled at Cosette’s cute response.

          They ate quietly while Jae Jin and the rest is singing a song for them. Cosette felt like she’s in cloud9. She felt like the time stopped suddenly so that they can be together. She never expected that this moment would happen to her. She thought that she can’t be with her boyfriend anymore because of his busy schedule but she’s wrong. Because his boyfriend and his band made a way just to give them time with each other.

          Hong Ki on the other hand feels the same way. He don’t want this moment to last. He wants to be with his girlfriend for a longer time and he wanted the time to stop so that he can be with Cosette forever. He felt like if this moment last, it’ll be the last time that they’ll see again.

          After eating, Hong Ki invited Cosette to dance and made a signal to Jae Jin and the rest. They played the first song on their list, Always Be Mine.

          “I never knew you can be as sweet as this.” Cosette said with a smile.

          “I know you’ll think of that. Maybe because we’re too far with each other that’s why.” Hong Ki explained. “But if we’re just near to each other. I assure you that you’ll experience more of this.” Hong Ki smiled.

          “If that’s case I think I shall go to Korea after this.” Cosette chuckled. “Just kidding.” Cosette suddenly felt sad.

          “Don’t feel sad. Someday, we’ll be together and when that happens I’ll always be at your side.” Hong Ki tackled her a hug.

          Jae Jin and the rest played the next song, Itsuka.

          “Sorry for always causing you trouble, oppa.” Cosette apologized. “I’ll study hard for you and I’ll go to Seoul right away to be with you.” Cosette added.

          “You don’t need to rush things, Cosette. Just study hard and I’ll wait for you. I don’t want you to be distracted just because you want to be with me. Focus on your studies, that’s all I want for you.” Hong Ki explained.

          “I understand. I’ll do what you want.” Cosette whispered.

          They hugged for the rest of the time that the song Itsuka is being played by Jae Jin and the rest. But that moment didn’t last when the next song, Memorize, is played.

          “Cosette, can I ask you one thing?” Hong Ki whispered. Cosette let go of Hong Ki’s hug to answer him. “What is it?” Cosette responded.

          “Cosette… will… will…” Hong Ki stammered as he can’t say the words he wants to say. “Will what?” Cosette became curious.

          “Will you marry me after you graduated?” Hong Ki finally got his confidence to ask her to get married. But Cosette became too speechless for what Hong Ki is asking for. She just stared Hong Ki for a moment and fixed her mind.

          “You don’t need to answer right now. I can wait. I’ll accept whatever your answer will be.” Hong Ki added who is feeling scared of the answer that Cosette will give.

          Cosette thought of many things before she gave an answer. She thought of the things that might happen if she got married to an idol like Hong Ki. She’ll be in trouble because of the obsessed fans and might get death threats but on the other side there’s still advantages in it. She’ll be the luckiest wife ever to be married to a very handsome guy and such. Cosette hugged Hong Ki as she make her decision. While Jae Jin and the rest noticed that the couple is discussing an important one.

          “I wonder what they are talking about.” Jae Jin commented. “Let’s just let them enjoy this moment.” Seung Hyun reacted.

          Hong Ki hugged Cosette tighter. He don’t want to let go of Cosette’s hug. He thought that maybe Cosette is thinking of a decision that’s why she just hugged him. Not a moment longer, Cosette whispered to Hong Ki.

          “I’ll be Mrs. Lee, right?” Cosette whispered. Hong Ki is surprised of Cosette’s question. “Does that mean that…” Hong Ki stammered. “Yes. Yes, Lee Hong Ki. I’ll marry you.” Cosette responded.

          Hong Ki can’t express his happiness. He tackled Cosette a tight hug and afterwards he whispered to Cosette. “I love you my future wife, the future Cosette Lee.” Hong Ki whispered as he placed his delicate fingers under Cosette’s chin and tilted her head up. He placed his lips against Cosette’s soft ones. They kissed and Cosette felt her heart jumping. Sparks were sent throughout her body and she felt herself getting weak. Hong Ki moaned the longer they kissed and he didn't ever want to let this moment go. Cosette felt herself going breathless. Her legs were getting weak and Hong Ki swiftly slid his arms around Cosette's waist to steady her.

THE END