Please Leave Me Alone....

And They Call Me "Miss Happy"

Joon Hee followed Bo Woon all the way to her house when her eomma went out of the door and saw both of them together.

"Aha!!!! So that is why you do not remit to me!" the ajumma said in anger. 

She advanced towards Bo Woon and held her on her wrist. For a drunken woman, she had immense strength, like she had been weighlifting her whole life.

"Eomma! Eomma! Please stop!" Bo Woon cried.

Joon Hee ran to them and tried to separate Bo Woon from her eomma, but the woman was too strong for him. She swept her hand at him and had him flying to a wall.

"Joon Hee-ya!!!!"

Eomma dragged her daughter, who was looking at her unconscious friend on the ground. She dragged Bo Woon inside the house and locked the door tight. There, she had another whipping sessions, and this time, it was not the rod that was used but the whip.

"Eomma!!!!!! Jebal dowa (Please help me)!!!!" Bo Woon cried.

"Stop crying for help!" Eomma threatened. "And don't you tell your Appa!"

****************

Joon Hee awoke and looked around. The street was a bit dim, and when he looked at the window of the house, it was dark.

"Eonni," he quickly thought.

He got up gingerly and held his nape. His head was a bit painful, and so was his nape. Even his back was sore.

"Eonni!" he shouted.

No one in the house answered. He had to get in and rescue her, otherwise, Bo Woon-ah would have been dead the next thing he knew, and he could never forgive himself if she died.

"Eonni," he shouted again.

This time, his cellphone rang, and he answered it in haste.

"Yeoboseyo?" he asked in panic.

"Joon Hee-ya," a calm, soft, and exhausted voice addressed him over the phone.

"Eonni? Are you there inside the house?"

"Please Joon Hee-ya... Please stop looking after me.... Please stop helping me...."

"Eonni, I need to rescue you!" he demanded.

"Please stop.... Eomma will hurt me even more if you rescue me...." she said bravely, trying hard to hide her tears.

Joon Hee was already starting to panic, and he did not know what to do if Bo Woon suddenly dropped the call.

"Eonni, please, please don't let me stop," he pleaded in tears.

"You promised me that you will not tell anyone," she calmly told him. "And this time, I hope you will stop worrying about me..."

"But Eonni..."

"Please stop thinking of me..." she said weakly before hanging up.

"Eonni!" he screamed over the phone.

He banged the door and called out her name, but the neighbors were already telling him to shut up. He walked away in dismay and frustration. Even their neighbors were heartless and insensitive.

****************

"I smell catfight!" Bo Woon wickedly said with a grin.

Sa Rang and Hee Joo were having a face off at Catharsis. Both girls were bragging about who was the better actress, and Hee Joo just get into Sa Rang's skin by saying that the latter will always be a third-rate student who gets only cameo roles. Sa Rang's hackles rose, and she got ready for hair-pulling mode.

Gyu Won and The Stupid got in time for the latter's performance that Saturday night, but all they saw was chaos that was brewing.

"I will not choose sides," Gayageum Girl said.

"Me neither," Bo Woon said.

Joon Hee looked at her and saw that she was looking all right.

"Eonni," he called out to her.

Bo Woon looked at him and waved at him with a smile, as if nothing major had happened the night before. Joon Hee looked at her, then at the catfight about to start.

"Natasha!!!!"

He got to the stage to break both girls free, but as he was about get  between them, Sa Rang and Hee Joo began grabbing his hair instead of grabbing each other's hair.

"AYAAAAAA!!!!!" Joon Hee cried out.

Soo Myung came at the right time, and pulled both girls aside. Joon Hee's hair, which he had purposely styled for the concert, was a mess, and he was crying like a little kid.

"What's up with you two?" Soo Myung asked as he grabbed both ladies out of the door.

"Joon Hee-ya!" his bandmates went to him.

"Gwaenchanha?" Shin asked in concern.

"Ne, Hyung...." he said. "Huhuhuh, they messed up my hair!"

Joon Hee's eyes suddenly landed at Bo Woon, and he went over to her.

"Can we talk?" he asked her seriously.

Gyu Won noted his seriousness, and followed as he pulled her friend out the door.

******

"I am glad that you took care of your girlfriend," Bo Woon told him with a smile.

"Eonni, I like Hee Joo-eonni, and you know that," Joon Hee explained. "But she is not my girlfriend yet."

"She will be, soon," she said. 

Joon Hee shifted topic and asked her if her eomma had harmed her more after the battery incident that night.

"Ani," she said calmly. "Please just listen to me... I think it is better if you will not be in the way."

"Your Eomma hit you?" Gyu Won finally asked, coming out from her hiding place.

She looked at her friend in disbelief, then at Joon Hee.

"Is it true? Is it true, Joon Hee-ya?" Gyu Won asked.

Bo Woon looked at Joon Hee and, with eye signals, reminded him of his promise. Joon Hee was torn between keeping his promise and telling the truth.

"Ne," Joon Hee finally said.

Bo Woon looked at him with a hurt expression on her eyes, and Gyu Won threw at her the same glance.

"You promised me," Bo Woon told Joon Hee.

"You lied to me," Gyu Won cried to her friend. "Wae?"

Bo Woon looked at Gyu Won with a guilty expression, then she slapped Joon Hee for betraying her secret. Then, she started running away.

"Will you always run away from people who cares for you?" Joon Hee shouted at her.

She stopped and stood in place. Gyu Won and Joon Hee approached her.

"Is it true?" Gyu Won asked.

Gyu Won had no idea that her friend was hiding behind a happy face, and even if they were really close, Bo Woon was hiding it real well.

"Tell me the truth, Bo Woon-ah," Gyu Won asked her friend calmly.

Bo Woon did not turn to look at them. Instead, she finally broke down and cried. Her crying was a bit loud, and Gyu Won was worried that her voice will reach inside the club. Joon Hee solved the problem by wrapping his arms around Bo Woon and allowing her to cry on his chest, thus hiding her tears and shielding her from everyone else.