Fell in love with who?

For the king (Hiatus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

     "Are you ready, Sire?" Lay asked, back-facing the prince.

     "But I don't want to go, Lay, those meetings are boring, can't you go without me?" Suho said with an annoyed voice.

     "The whole royal family must be there, your father won't be pleased if you won't be present at the meeting,Sire!" Lay answer calmly.

      Suho groaned and throw over himself the robe that his mother prepared for him yesterday "Fine, here, I'm ready!".

     "Good, we may go now, Sire!" Lay pointed his hand to the door.

     "Yes, we may go...well?" Suho asked looking at the door.

     Lat rolled his eyes and opened the door for the prince.

     "Thank you!" Suho said in a sarcastic tone, making Lay to roll his eyes again, So spoiled!, Lay thought.

     "Well, Sire, your father told me to inform you that your uncle will be there and His Majesty said that you should behave and be restpectful." Lay spoke seriously.

     "Yeah, yeah, sure!" Suho said sarcasticly again and Lay gave up, he always did what he wanted anyway. "And I thought I told you to call me Joonmyeon when my parents aren't around.".

     "Yes, Sire, I mean Joonmyeon, but your parents could find out through the maids." Suho laughed at that.

     "The maids won't tell anything, believe me!" I told them not to, I like when you call me Joonmyeon, Suho added in his mind.

     "Fine, Joonmyeon, now hurry, we're late!" Lay grabbed Suho's hand and ran to the dining hall, Suho's cheeks turned pink, but luckily, Lay didn't see it.

     "Oh, little Joomyeonie is here!" his aunt jumped at him, pinching his cheeks as he walked through the dining hall's doors, but Suho slapped her hands away embbarased, as Lay tried to hold back his laughter, winning a death glare from the prince.

     "Don't call me Joonmyeon, Your Highness, everyone is calling me Suho!" Suho said bowing to his aunt.

     "So cute!" His aunt returned the bow and then looked in Lay's direction. "Yixing is that you?"

     "Your Highness!" Lay bowed and it was Suho's turn to hold his laughter, no one ever called him Yixing since he was six years old.

     "You're all grown up now but still taking care of our little nephew like when you were kids?"

     "I'm doing my best, You Highness, prince Suho keeps on getting in trouble, someone has to get him out." Lay smiled at Suho, which made him speechless, but after he registered what Lay said, he shook his head and spoke.

     "Hey, that's not true!" Suho bursted out, making everyone laugh at his reaction.

     "Good, now that my son lifted up the mood, how about we get bac

Please log in to read the full chapter