Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

 


Seohyun and Kyuhyun have been dating for almost 2 years now but Seohyun wasn't that glad; because she never had her first kiss and she wanted Kyuhyun to be her first but he always rejects.

 

Then the day before their anniversary came and she was excited because her special day much better than her birthday as she always say is tomorrow.

 


 

Seohyun: Oppa~ Do you know what day it is tomorrow? (giggling)

Kyuhyun: Uhm... It's saturday isn't it?

Seohyun: Yeah~ but it's a very special day.

Kyuhyun: Don't tell me, did you change your birth date???

SH: Oppa~ stop playing around. (she playfully hit Kyuhyun's shoulder)

KH: But seriously Seo, what day is tomorrow??? (wondering)

SH: Oh, I give up! (pout) I guess you've forgotten, maybe if I left you might remember it. See you tomorrow. (sad expression)

KH: But tomorrow is a saturday. It's a weekend.

SH: Stop fooling around oppa. I'll see you tomorrow. (annoyed)

KH: Bye Hyunnie~

SH: Bye2x

 

 

the next day, the day of the anniversary

 

 

SH: (sigh) He probably doesn't remember what today is all about. I just can't believe it. Aargh!!!!

Yoona: Chill down Hyunnie, you're going to have a headache if you do that.

SH: Mian unni. It's just that Kyuhyun-oppa forgot about our anniversary. You're lucky unni; Donghae oppa never forgets your anniversary.

YN: Don't say that; well its true that Donghae-oppa never forgets our anniversary but I'm pretty sure that Kyuhyun's just preparing something special for yours.

SH: I should just tell him about today, maybe he might feel sorry about forgetting our anniversary.

 

 

Seohyun's phone rang: oh, oh, oh, oh ppareul saranghae ah,ah,ah,ah mani manihae~

 

 

SH: Yobosaeyo? Kyu-oppa...

KH: Let's have a picnic at the park. I'll be waiting for you there, I'll bring the lunch.

SH: Oh.. Okay. I'll see you there then. About what time?

KH: 12:30PM sharp. Don't be late Seohyunnie..

SH: I won't be oppa. (smiles) 

 

 

end of phone conversation

 

 

SH: He does remeber our anniversary.

YN: See what I mean.

SH: I better go prepare unni. See you later... 

 

 

Later noon time at the park

 

 

SH: Oppa? Where are you?

then suddenly someone hugged Seohyun from the back. KH: Right here Seo.

SH: You scared me oppa. (smiles) I'm glad that you remembered.

KH: Remembered what???

SH: You still don't remember? Urgh!!! I hate you.

 

 

Seohyun stormed off and left Kyuhyun at the park.

 

 

KH: Hey, wait! Seohyun...

SH: Have fun eating lunch all by yourself. 

KH: Wait Seo! Where are you going?

SH: Home!!!

KH: But what about our lunch?

SH: What about it?!? You don't know anything so goodbye!

 

 

Seohyun ran away home back to the dorm where she shared with her SNSD unnies, crying. Seohyun locked herself in her room, crying hard and she atyed like that for several hours.

 

 

SH: (deadly tone of voice) Oh look its already 6:30PM. Why am I not surprise?
TaeYeon: Hyunnie~ Are you alright now?
SH: I'm fine unnie. Don't worry about me.
YooNah: I think I'm more worried about Kyuhyun-oppa. Especially with that evil look in your eyes right now. You're planning something evil.
SH: MWOH?!?! Me? Do something like that? Maybe~
TY: Hyunnie, don't say that. Kyuyhyun's probably regretting right now and he's been calling you for hours now.
SH: Oh really?
YN: Yeah. You should forgive him Hyun. After all aren't you Sweet Seohyun.
SH: (teary eyed) I guess your right unnies. I guess I've been overcome with anger that I didn't even gave him a chance to speak.
SH: I'll call him right now.

 

Seohyun grabs her phone and was about to call Kyuhyun when her phone rang.

(You better run, run, run, run, run... Run devil run, run Devil run, run Run devil, devil, run, run) -Seohyun's new ringtone

 

Phone Conversation:

SH: Yeoboseyo? Kyuhyun-oppa?
KH: Seohyun-ah. Mianhaeyo. I didn't mean to make you cry. Please forgive me.
SH: I already did oppa.  But-
KH: Really? Oh, thank goodness. I hope you don't  mind but could you go to the Ice skating park right now. (the ice skating park that i meant is the one in Boys over flowers where Yijung and Gaeul were ice skating)
SH: You mean right, right now?
KH: Yeah.
SH: Okay. I'll be there soon. Bye oppa.
SH: Bye Seororo... See you soon~

 

hangs up and the end of the conversation

 

SNSD: So~
SH: I'm meeting him at the Ice Skating Park.
Sunny: When?
SH: Now.
Jessica: Well you better dress up quickly. You don't wanna be late for you date now, do you?
SH: No.
Tiffany: I'll help you with you outfit.
Yuri: Let's Go!!!

 

Seohyun was changing quickly and Sooyoung was just waiting for Seohyun downstairs, since she's going to send Seohyun there.

After 15 minutes of makeover from Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri; Seohyun is ready to go.

 

SH: I'm ready.

TY: OMO!!! You look so pretty. Go now, Sooyoung is waiting for you downstairs.
SH: Thanks unnie~ (smiles) I'll be going now.

 

Seohuyun went downstairs and rode on Sooyoung's car to get to the Ice Skating Park

 

Seohyun arrived at the ice skating park...

Seo: Thanks for sending me here, unnie. Drive home safely.

Soo: I will maknae. Chalga! and good luck with your date. (smiles widely)

Seo: Arasso unnie. Chalga!

Sooyoung left and Seohyun was looking for Kyuhyun

 

Seo: I wonder where Kyu-oppa is?????

Kyu: I'm right behind you princess

Seo: Oppa~ I forgave you already.

Kyu: I know princess. Now let's ice skate. (smirk)

Seo: But I don't know how to.

Kyu: Don't worry I'll teach you Seohyunnie.

 

-Kyuhyun was teaching Seohyun how to ice skate_

 

Seo: I'm so tired oppa. Can we rest a bit?

Kyu: Just wait for a few seconds.

Seo: Huh?

Kyu: 1

Seo: Oppa?

Kyu: 2

Seo: Why are you counting?

Kyu: 3! Look at the sky Seo.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun look at the sky and there was fireworks; one specifically saying "I Love You Seohyun!"

 

Seo: Oppa~ That's so sweet of you.

Kyu: Happy Anniversary Seororo.

Seo: (shocked) You remembered?

Kyu: I never forgotten it.

Seo: But why did you act like you didn't know?

Kyu: Because I wanted to say it at the right moment.

Seo: Oh~ That's so sweet of you... and cheesy.

Kyu: Hmph. Mianhe Seo. I don't have a gift for you but I have an interesting present.

Seo: Huh? What is it?

Kyu: Close your eyes.

 

Seohyun closed her eyes and she felt a soft lips one her lips. She opened her eyes was surprised to see Kyuhyun kissing her but she kissed him back and was enjoying the moment.

 

Kyuhyun broke the kiss and said: So~ What did you think of my present?

Seo: The best I have ever recieved. (satisfied) (happy) Happy 2nd Anniversary Oppa.

Kyu: Happy 2nd Anniversary SeoBaby.

 

 

 

Somehow I ended up editing this so uhm here you go... a proper one shot, hope you guys are comfortable with it now :3