7 Threat

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Bad Girl (SNSD) < CLICK!

 

After lunch, Sandara parted ways with Jessica and Jaejoong. They headed back to the SM building and covering themselves, hoping that no one notices them. Jessica was really unhappy with herself and Jaejoong oppa. Jaejoong oppa sensed something wrong with Jessica's expression and hugged her. "Waeyo?" Jaejoong pulled his confused expressions up and asked Jessica. Jessica simply pouted and ignored him, "Hmph!" Jaejoong traced back the time and realised that it was because of Sandara. "Aigo, baby... Mianhae for leaving you out... Mianhae... I wanted to pay attention to you but I simply couldn't, mi-an..." Jaejoong pecked her cheeks. Jessica, again, did her pouty-smile, meaning she's willing to forgive him. 

They continued on the date and went to Lotté World, which had hardly anyone as it was a working and schooling day. They were all tired when they reached Jaejoong's car. He stopped by MacDonald's and bought Jessica her favorite french fries. Then, he suggested that he and Jessica go for a short and quick stroll at the park. Jessica got excited and enjoyed the natural but weak wind blow into her face. Jaejoong was sitting on a bench, enjoying being mesmerized by his own girlfriend. "Let's go, baby... I'm starting to get tired..." Jessica whined. Jaejoong made a small laugh and agreed. They were driving in Jaejoong's convertible and he tried to cover themselves as much as possible, in case anyone notices them. 

Finally, they reach SNSD's dorm and Jessica gave Jaejoong a light goodbye kiss. He grinned and blushed as he waved her goodbye. Jessica made quick steps to SNSD's dorm. She entered the pin of their door and from outside, you could hear the SNSD members talking an playing. If Jessica were to press the doorbell, they wouldn't be able to hear it. She entered and she greeted the rest. Jessica fling her shoes onto the shoe rack and zoomed straight for her room. She was too tired for anything else. Sooyoung entered the room and they chit chatted for a while. All Sooyoung ever talked was her boyfriend Choi Siwon and how their maknae communicates with Yonghwa in a really formal and funny manner. They were all laughs when Jessica suddenly had the urge to visit the toilet. She excused herself and brought clothes with her on the way so that she can bathe on the way. 

30 minutes later, Jessica came out of the bathroom, only finding everyone to be sleeping. Even Sooyoung, who is used to sleeping late, was sleeping early. Jessica found it odd, but stopped suspecting when she remembered that all of the members had been working extremely hard these few months, weeks and days for their comeback, 'Oh!'. She dried her hair and was going to tuck herself into bed when her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen and the identification was unknown. She was unsure whether to pick it up or not, as it might be a stalker. She decided to hang up. Not long after, another call came in. Jessica hung the phone up 6 times before she was willing to pick it up. "Yeoboseyo?" Jessica timidly asked. "Ne... Jessica?" a familiar voice asked.  
"Ne..."
"Get away from my guy."
"Mwoh?"
"Get AWAY" the voice snarled.
"Who is your g-"
"I will call tomorrow." The caller hung up abruptly. Jessica slowly put down the phone and thoughts keep filling her mind. 'Who is her guy? Who is she? What does she want? How did she get my number?" Questions overflowed. Jessica's head replayed the sentence, 'I will call tomorrow". She couldn't sleep the whole night. 

The next morning, she related the whole story to Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Taeyeon looked worried and anxious, asking Jessica, "Sica-ah, did you offend anyone? It might be one of those people..." Jessica shuffed a worried glance at her and shook her head and tried to remember if she had made anyone angry or offended. Sooyoung suggested that Jessica call Jaejoong and tell him about the happenings. She shook her head, "I don't wanna let oppa know, least he gets worried... I don't want him to get worried. Unnie, Sooyoung, please let me handle this... I can do this myself. Please I beg you, don't tell oppa. Arasseo?" Taeyeon and Sooyoung sighed as Jessica stood up from the bed of them dorm and prepared to go to the training room to start training.

----------------------------------

Sorry, all Dara and 2NE1 fans... ;--; I can't think of anyone else >< Please continue to support this fanfic! 
And also my poster shop!

LINK: 
♔||♥ЅӨӤЄ Gεηεяαtїoη Gяαpнїc ṧноp♥소원시대 그래팩 숍♥||♔