6 Third Party

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Run Devil Run (SNSD) < CLICK!

 

In a blink of an eye, 1 year has gone. Like the usual days, SNSD and DBSK were training and especially the SNSD girls, they were having their comeback that particular month, and they couldn't meet their partners as often. Jessica was missing Jaejoong a little too much and she went to their training room. Once she stepped in, the DBSK members welcomed her warmly with a hug. Jaejoong gave her a kiss on her forehead and wrapped his hands around her, "You're here..." he slightly smiles. Junsu asked Jessica, "Taeyeonie... Did she come?" He tilted his head and eyes widened in curiosity. Jessica chuckled and replied, "Ani... She's got a filming with Leeteuk oppa today." Junsu did a cute but angry face, showing jealousy in every part of the face. Jessica laughed at his actions and reassured him that nothing would ever happen between the dorky leaders, as one dorky person needs a cutie to take care of. Jaejoong laughed and returned to Jessica, "How are you preparing for your comeback? It's next week isn't it?" Jessica lifted her head and smiled, "Uhhuh... Oh oh oh oppa, saranghae!" Jaejoong laughed and replied, "Me tooo~ Saranghae!" Jessica winced and shivered as she blushed heavily, "ahw aigoo..." 

Changmin heard the conversation and told them, "Shut up, just go have your candlelit lunch.. Ugh gross talk." Yoochun reprimanded him, "Ya! You don't know love, that why you're like that! But yeah, you two should go for lunch." 

Jessica and Jaejoong went to the nearest but least people restaurant, which was their regular restaurant. They ordered their usual and continued chatting about their daily lives. They chat like there was 'no tomorrow' and suddenly, a figure approaches them. "Jaejoong opp...a?" she wanted to make sure. Jaejoong looked up and his mouth opened, "Dara?" Sandara's face lit up, "Oppa, it's you!" She laughed cutely. Jessica was getting annoyed and she was thinking: who is she? Jessica pouted and rested her face on her palms. Jaejoong and Sandara kept chatting until the food came. Jessica was angry, but also half asleep from all little attention and all. Jaejoong asked Dara, "Would... You wanna join us if... Sic didn't mind?" he turns around to see his baby half asleep. "Baby... Wake up... The food's here." Jaejoong cooed. Jessica shook herself up then glared at him, "You still care?" she was really angry. Sandara saw Jessica's reaction and excused herself. Jessica was hot-headed from the incident and Jaejoong tried to cool her down. Jessica was silent for a moment and talked, "Hey, I'll go to the restroom." Jaejoong looked at her apologetically and nodded. She could sense that his apology was sincere. She slightly smiled to herself and went to the ladies. 

At the ladies, she washed her hand and everything, as she was tidying her hair, Sandara came in to the toilet. Sandara did her signature smile and asked politely, as Jessica was her sunbae, "Uhmm... Jessica sunbaenim... " She was hesitant, but she finished her sentence anyway, "can I have your number and autograph?" she looked down and seemed shy. Jessica liked how she was humble and didn't act like a snobbish girl and carrying a I-am-a-celebrity face. Sandara seemed exactly like a cute fangirl of SNSD. Although Jessica was sort of a little calmed down, she still didn't like how Sandara just came over and ruining their Jaesica moments. Jessica regained her composure and walked out of the restroom with Sandara. "You here alone?" Jessica asked Dara. Dara nodded and looked down, "my friend stood me up, her boyfriend needed her..." Jessica looked at her with an I-understand-what-you-mean look. "Hmm.. Join us." Sandara was taken aback by Jessica's sudden suggestion. She hesitated then nodded. Sandara thought Jessica hated her, but by inviting her to eat together, means that she treats her like her friend. Sandara thought: She's an ice princess... But also a summer queen inside of her.

The trio had lunch together at the unknown restaurant where Jaesica were regulars at. Jaejoong and Sandara chatted throughout lunch and Jessica felt tight inside, wondering why she even invited Sandara to eat together and mentally scolded herself a babo. Jessica ran her fingers through her new blonde hairdo and started fiddling with a few strands. Jaejoong tried to focus on Jessica but he and Sandara were talking and the talk got deeper, so he couldn't concentrate on her. Sandara glanced over to Jessica and then back to Jaejoong and continued talking. They were having a long conversation that was like a trialathon that never seemed to reach the finishing line. Jessica got pissed and mentally scolded her: You idiot! You are such a spoiler! 3rd party! Hmph!

------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I've finish writing chapter 18!^^ 
kekeke, I know there's this rumour going on that Jaejoong said Sandara was cute, but no, he was actually calling his fangirl cute>< So please don't understand, don't bash me! Cause I'm only writing a fanfic here, it's not true! Haha, how I wish it were. JAESICA FOR THE WIN~!

My poster shop:
♔☠||♥ЅӨӤЄ Gεηεяαtїoη Gяαpнїc ṧноp♥||☠♔

Please support it~^^* Thanks and wait for my next update! ><

 

POLL