5 Members' Love Relationships

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Baby Baby (SNSD) < CLICK! 

 

It's been over 2 months since SNSD's comeback and their popularity rose to the peak. They won Number 1 on music bank consecutively for 9 weeks on muChart and they were really happy, but not really happy when the couples in SNSD could not meet their partners as often anymore. Jessica slowly forgot the incident that happened before their comeback and trained everyday. Jessica and Jaejoong texted each other everyday and they hardly met each other. YoonA was asked out by Yoochun and they were introduced when SNSD and DBSK met on a talkshow. 

"Jaejoong oppa!" Jessica cried when she met him after so long. Jaejoong spread his arms wide and Jessica ran into them. "Jaejoong I missed you so much babe..." He started tearing. Jessica pouted and replied, "But we text everyday..." Jaejoong did an eyesmile and explained patiently, "Yes, we have been texting... But we didn't see each other, if I didn't see your face, I wouldn't be that happy..." A tear escaped from Jessica's eyes. "I really missed you oppa!" Jessica squeezed him. Jaejoong laughed and patted her back. "Oppa! Here's something for you..." Jessica pulled out a medium-sized box from her jacket and shoved it towards him. Jaejoong tilted his head a little and received the present chuckling. "Open it..."Jessica pushed. Jaejoong grinned and lifted the wooden lid. A brand new Eternity Calvin Klein men's cologne was lying flat on the surface of a smooth silkened bed. "Gomabda... na-ui yeoshin (Thanks, goddess)" Jaejoong said. Jessica looked towards the ground and blushed bright red.

They headed to the dorm and Jessica called the SNSD members out. "Ddo wasseo ([He's] here again)?!" Yuri asked. Jessica pouted and glared at her. Yuri the air in and looked away awkwardly. "Ah, where are the rest?" Yuri sighed and continued, "YoonA, Yoochun. Taeyeon, Junsu. Hyoyeon, Yunho. Sooyoung, Siwon. Seohyun, Yonghwa. Fany, Wooyoung. Sunny, Sungmin. Me, drooling over Donghae. And he's crazy over you. Haiiii..." Yuri looked at Jessica with disappointed eyes.  Jaejoong glared at Yuri and clenched his teeth. He put his hand on Jessica's waist and pulled her near him, "She's mine," he snarled.

Yuri's face stiffened and stammered, "A...ar..arasseo..." Jessica smiled and threw a light punch on his chest, "I love you, and only. Don't do that to my 'beloved' Yuri-ah Jaejoong..." Jessica pleaded. He did an eyesmile and returned her with a warm and reassuring smile. Jessica felt her heart tingling and suddenly hugged him. Jaejoong, although he's shocked, he pressed her back closer. "YA! I'M STILL HERE!!" Yuri roared at them. Jessica turned to look at her and chuckled with a 'mianhae'. Taeyeon managed to confess to Junsu, whom she admired since she met him. Surprisingly for her, Junsu had his eyes on her ever since SNSD debuted. They were both only shy to admit it.

All of a sudden, the dorm's door opened. YoonA, hand in hand with Yoochun, walked in and smiled at the sight of the Jaesica couple. Jessica returned her her famous pouty-smile. "YoonA... You went out with him... Again. And I can only meet Jae oppa once in a while..." Jessica fully pouted now. She was simply jealous of YoonA and Taeyeon, who could meet their boyfriend's almost every week. Jessica had vocal and dance trainings, she had to train as she received comments that she wasn't as good as she used to be. She had been training and Jaejoong could hardly meet her. YoonA walked over to Jessica and said, "He's here ain't he?" Jessica regained her smile and giggled a 'yea'. Yuri suggested to call all the members with their 'boyfees' home and eat together. One by one, they arrived home. What surprised all of them was that Yuri invited an unexpected guest. 

~DING DONG~

The door bell rang and Yuri excitedly got up and shuffled to the door. "Donghae oppa!" she screamed and she hugged him. He just laughed it off and stuck his head into the dorm. "J- ... They all in?" Yuri frowned and nodded. She knew clearly that he only wanted to ask if Jessica was around. She held his shoulders from the back and pushed him towards the dining table. The members all gasped at the sight of Donghae and shifted their gaze to Jae and Sica. Jaejoong's eyes burned and noticed the empty seat beside Jessica. He gestured Jessica to sit at his seat while he sat at her seat, so that Donghae wouldn't sit with Jessica. Donghae put his head down and Yuri saw the scenario. She pushed him to sit beside Jaejoong, which was the seat beside hers. Hyoyeon decided to break the silence, "Yunho oppa, let's go get the rice bowls and dishes... YoonA might have finished cooking already... Yoochun oppa is helping her... We should go too. Erm... Guys, sit and wait, we'll be back soon," Everyone nodded and the awkward silence was welcomed back again. In the kitchen, YoonA and Yoochun was informed of the situation outside and didn't know how to respond to them. 

After a while at the dining table, Sunny was so stuck in the middle that she started to get angry. "Are you guys seriously going to do that? Stop fighting, Jaejoong oppa, you can't force love. If you could, Donghae wouldn't have fallen in love with Sica already! Donghae oppa, since you like her, and you know that she doesn't like you, I'm not telling you to give up, but I want you to consider if you can fall for another woman! I hate being stuck like this, it happens whenever all of you come together! Yuri-ah, just confess alrea-" Sunny was getting really angry and she started to burst out everything when Sungmin tugged on her sleeve and patted her head. He put an arm over Sunny's and rubbed them. He was the only one that can calm Sunny down when she's angry, that was quite rare. Sooyoung, noticing Sunny's anger, she stood up and said, "Yuri unnie... It's time you confess..." Yuri looked down and blinked. "Donghae oppa.. I... " Yuri stopped, then continued, "Jo-ah-haeyo..." She blushed bright pink. Donghae just looked at her in amazement. He was dumbfounded. "Yuri-ah..." He didn't know what to reply.

Hyoyeon came out of the kitchen holding a hot soup, shouting, "HOT!! Move!" she broke the silence and awkwardness in the dining room. Yuri decided to accept the outcome whatever it was, "let's just eat first," she suggested. Jessica's heart thumped as she realised all of them were quarreling because of her and she felt guilty. She almost broke down but Jaejoong saw her and held her tight. Wooyoung was feeling most awkward as he wasn't really that close with any guys that were there except for Donghae, and he was also caught in a difficult situation. Yonghwa and Xiah simply kept quiet and decided not to say anything, in case they say anything wrong. Taeyeon was also getting angry at this gathering. "Eat. Eat. I hate this talk!" she instructed. 

They were halfway through their food and Donghae wanted to love but Yuri pushed him in his seat and asked him to eat. YoonA wanted the gathering to be more relaxed and fun, so she started with a conversation. Everyone started to relax and talked. Except Donghae. Yuri kept glancing at Donghae and realised that she put him in a really awkward and difficult situation. As the maknae, Seohyun didn't want the whole atmosphere to be dampened and all, so she suggested a game (more like an ice breaker) after dinner. They agreed and continued with their food. They were all getting comfortable while Jaejoong, Yuri, Donghae and Jessica were still really tense. 

After food, they played a truth or dare game. Hyoyeon spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Jessica and she chose truth. Hyoyeon, without thinking, asked, "What makes you like Jaejoong oppa?" Yuri tried to shush her but she probably didn't hear. Jessica, also another one who didn't think before she talked, answered, "Everything... His eyes... Nose... Smile... Lips-" she paused and started scrutinizing Jaejoong's face, as if she saw a beautiful prince charming coming towards her. She stopped when she heard whispers and she spun her head around. Jessica covered when her eyes stopped at Donghae while scanning the crowd. "Mianhae op..oppa..." Jaejoong took her hand and squeezed it.

Donghae shook his head and announced to them calmly, "Guys... I've thought it through dinner and decided... It's time I gave up. I know I've been a burden.. To all of you. Jaejoong hyung, please forgive me. Can you drop your grudge from now on? I promise I will start to forget her... And Yuri, I... Will let you know when I've gotten over everything, we'll try going out and see if I've feelings for you. Sorry for all the trouble I've given..." he did a 90 degree bow towards the people sitting together at the living room. Tiffany patted his shoulder and told him, "Hey, don't let us down with Yuri again. It's okay, we'll be waiting for your decision. Thanks for giving Sic up, her burden definitely will be lighter..." Yuri smiled widely when he mentioned that he will consider the thought to go out with her. Dinner and gathering ended abruptly and Jaejoong thought that holding a grudge with Donghae wasn't a really good idea, so he let it go and did an American friendly handshake with him with all those fist punching and bumping of chests. 

-----------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry for Ice Fishy Shippers... I'm just... In love with Jaesica fics for the moment. Maybe I'll give it a little twist? And yeah, by the way, I have already uploaded the hidden Chapters 6, 7, and 8~ If you guys don't comment, hehehehe *evil laugh* I'm not gonna post it^^

And guys, please help my poster shop! LINK:

♔☠||♥ЅӨӤЄ Gεηεяαtїoη Gяαpнїc ṧноp♥||☠♔