3 The Hidden Scars

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Dear Mom (SNSD) < CLICK!

 

Jaejoong and Jessica were walking hand in hand with shades and scarfs on so that no one could recognise them. The street had hardly anyone walking there and they were quite relaxed. Whenever a stranger passed by, they would tense up and start acting all strange. Jessica went into thoughts for a minute and paused. She asked Jaejoong, "If I ever get into accident... What would you do?" Jaejoong looked at her and asked, "Nothing will happen to you babe." Jessica contemplated for a while and shakes off his hand. She sees a car speeding off the road towards them. She ran out to the road and spread her arms out wide. The car's horn pierced their ears and Jaejoong's eyes widened. He sped out to the road and pushed them away. 

Jaejoong fell on top of Jessica. "Close shave." Jessica said with a damp expression and her eyes were glued to the ground. Jaejoong opened his mouth in disbelief and he started tearing. He pulled her towards him and squeezed her with all his might. "Wh... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! Never do that again. NEVER." he warned. Jessica had tears in her eyes and she laughed blankly. She pressed him back and started crying. 

Jaejoong was totally surprised by her actions and asked her, "What's wrong babe? You met something wrong? Someone said something? Baby, answer me!" Jessica let go of his embrace and stared on the ground. "1998. I was 9. I never told anyone. Not even my members. My dad was a compulsive gambler. He used to stay out every week and gamble all our money away. It was fortunate that our grandfather left us his whole fortune to me... And I was to claim it when I was 11..." Jessica starts her story of her childhood.

-FLASHBACK-

"Eomma! Let's go to Florida when I finish my school next week!" Jessica whined to her mum. Krystal tugged their mum's shirt and she gave in. She replied them with a warm yes and an eye smile, exactly what Jessica and her other SNSD member, Tiffany, had. They were going out for dinner somewhere in L.A. and the 4-year-old Krystal jumped in excitement. They had their coats on and left the house. 

Their father came running down the streets towards them frantically. "Run! Run! Run away, now!!" he screeched. He gestured to the debt collectors chasing him hot on his heels. Jessica's eyes widened. Her dad sweared and cursed in Korean and her mum's American features and blonde hair flicked in the air. She flinched. Cars and people were chasing as they were running as fast as their legs could carry them. They yelped and shrieked for help. No one was around. Krystal managed to hide behind a bush and stayed there. It was fortunate she has gotten her first mobile phone she bought the previous week with her. 

Jessica's mother carried Jessica as fast as she could but seeing the people keeping up, she ordered Jessica to hide while she ran away. Jessica was reluctant but her mother landed her on her feet anyway. "EOMMA!" she screamed as hot tears conquered her eyes. She sprinted towards a hiding area. She took a glance at what the condition was at the main road. 

Eomma's POV

I hope Jessica's alright. Krystal, where is she? At least she's not with them. Run! Appa! I hope he's fine too! I heard a call out for me. "CHAGIYA!" my hubby called. I turned around to look for him but all I ever saw was a bright flash of light blinding my eyes and after that, i saw black. After the ruckus, I saw a bright light. It was emitting from a door. There were a staircase leading up to it. What is it? [you guys should know from here]

END of POV

Jessica whimpered and yelled, "EOMMA!" she cried and tumbled on the floor. All she saw was that her mum flung from the ground into the air and crashed into the windscreen of the car. She bled from head to toe. Her eyes were hesitant, but they shut. Jessica fainted in disbelief.  She dreamt that her mum was walking up stairs to heaven. Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs. And all of a sudden, she woke up in the hospital, knowing that her mother died in a tragic accident. She asked the doctor-in-charge, "How long have I been in the hospital?" The doctor replied her, "My dear, is has almost been 2 weeks you were sleeping now." Jessica glanced at my father. "It's your fault!" she landed fierce punches on her father's chest. Tears trickled down his pink cheeks and said, "Jeongmal mianhamnida..." Jessica cried daily and never spoke to her father again until recently, he was diagnosed of Heart disease. 

-END of FLASHBACK-

Jaejoong whooshed his thumb over Jessica's cheek, cleaning her tears. He didn't believe that behind that beautiful face of hers, was a big, carved, unremovable scar. His heart ached for her and he also had tears forming for her. He wish he could do more for her. 

-------------------------------

Hey guys, I told you that I will be back, and I am.. Haha after a few minutes! ^^ Kekekee, but I'm leaving for some things now... I think I wouldn't be updating this for maybe a week or 2. Please understand :D Thank you guys! Subscribe, comment and love it! ^^ <3 And also, I'm truly sorry for these few chapters being REALLY short.... ): Hope you guys understand! KYAA AND I almost forgot! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE support my poster shop! ^^ I have the link BELOW *look down!*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101234