12 Wedding Arrangements

Fate With Legs

I know it's nothing really long and I apologise >< SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR REALLLLLYYYYY LONG!! I have been training and it's been really difficult T.T Hope you can forgive me...

♪ Listen to: It's Okay Even If It Hurts (Seohyun SNSD) < CLICK!

The both of them started training immediately the following day and did not stop as they didn't want to ruin anything.

 

"Oppa oppa! You did this part wrongly... Let's start from the top again!" Jessica corrected Onew as he looked at her softly and nodded his head. 

"hanchameul ggumeul ggun geot gata
handongan hemaego hemaeda
machi yaksogirado handeut
naekyejeoreul keoseulleo keu nacheoreom
maju seoineun uri"

-Trans
It feels like I’ve been dreaming for a long time

I’ve wandered and wandered around for a while
As if we made a promise
Standing here in front of each other like that day from four seasons ago

Onew watched Jessica as her serenade voice punched his ears. He closed his eyes as Jessica advanced into the chorus. 

"keu ddae uriga sseonaeryeogadeon areumdaweodeon iyagi
keu ddae uriga gidohaesseodeon yeonwon hajadeon yaksokdeul
hanashik ddeollda nauigaseumi
keyondaji mothalgeol algie
nesaenkage ggukgguk chamasseo
neoui il nyeoneun ddo eoddaesseoni"

-Trans

Those beautiful stories that we wrote down together
Those eternal promises that we prayed for at that time
They’re all coming back to me now and I don’t think my heart can take it
I’ve even restrained myself at the thought of you
How has your one year been?

Jessica choked at the last part as her vision blurred. She bit her lower lip as she finished her part and it was Onew's turn. She hid her face with her hair as she looked at her shoes. What about the promises they made? What about the joys and tears they spent together with Jaejoong before the past 4 seasons? Beautiful stories that they wrote down together was enough to publish a storybook... they love was real. A teardrop escaped from her rim and landed on her bare part of her foot. Onew was concentrating on his part and didn't notice her. She sniffled and quickly wiped her tears away. Onew looked at her when he was finishing his part and a pain stabbed his heart. She couldn't forget him and she won't. Onew lost all hopes of getting her. It was nearing their duet part when Onew turned the player off and walked towards Jessica. 

Jessica's POV

I’ve even restrained myself at the thought of you
How has your one year been...

Jaejoong oppa... I missed you. How are you? I know I shouldn't be thinking about you but I would be happy if you were happy......
Jaejoong oppa... I know I should've stayed by your side and shouldn't have been threatened by Dara unnie but... She had so much authority in her... Even YoonA can't talk to her. 
Jaejoong oppa... Saranghae.
Ja- mwoh?

End of POV

A pair of huge and muscular arms wrapped around Jessica...

Onew's POV

I love her and I know it... But she deserves someone better.. Really. If it's not me she thinks about first, she's not gonna be happy. Although it breaks my heart to see Jessica and the guy she loves intimate in front of my very eyes, I would love for her to be the happiest woman on earth. A feeling of something like an arrow pierces through my heart and it hurts so badly, so badly. My eyes got teary and I decided to leave those two alone. Even if it takes a million years and a billion times of effort to forget... For her, I will. 

End of POV

Jessica flinched at the touch of Jaejoong's arms and her eyes widened. She thought it was Onew until she leaned back and smelled his cologne.
Calvin Klein...?
She forced herself out of the warm and caring arms and spun around. Her eyes begin to sting and her nose started itching. She looked upwards and blinked quickly. She didn't want Jaejoong to notice her crying.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica forced a smile and asked him. Jaejoong smiled back and replied, "...Cause I missed you."
Onew, standing at the side sneaked out and pulled his hair in all directions from frustration.
Oddeokhaji? I can't forget Jessica can I? Let's just do the concert and recording well enough and seperate ways after that.
Jessica and Jaejoong stood at their same spot, frozen, straight for 5 minutes, then Jessica started to talk.

"What brings you here?" Jessica asked. Jaejoong let out a dry laugh, "I already answered you."
Jessica blinked and recalled. When she did, she sighed regretfully about her previous sentence.
"Erm... So, water? I'll go outside and fetch it for you." Jessica offered. Jaejoong nodded and flashed his killer smile.
Damn that smile.
Jessica's heart fluttered and looked to the ground and wanted to forget everything. She scurried out of the room and placed a hand over her over-running heart. It was thumping vigorously and her legs felt like jelly.

Jessica's POV

Running to the pantry, I ran into someone.
I looked up to apologise but I was stunned when I saw that the person was.. Sandara?
What is SHE doing here? Did Jaejoong call her over? They have undone business till now? Did she follow him here?
My mind is going to burst... I can't absorb everything at once.. 

"Sorry... Sandara-sshi" I politely addressed. I turned away wanting to escape from her but she held me back. 
A tug was felt on my hoodie and I couldn't advance forward. I turned around to come face with a palm. 

Did she just... Slap me? Oh no she didn't.

I ran to the pantry and got back one jug of piping hot water. Stomping back to the practice studio, I saw Sandara once again. This time, I wasn't willing to hold back anymore. "You come one step closer, I'm pouring this over you" I said, signalling to the hot water in the jug. Her eyes widened and retaliated, "Well, you dare?" She took a step closer to me and I gritted my teeth. I opened the lid and splashed it onto the ground, just missing her feet. "You! How dare you! Come back here!" Sandara shrieked. I dropped the jug and made a run for the practice studio.

I slammed the door and slowly slid down till my touched the soft carperted ground. My both hands covered my face and chanted mentally to keep myself calm. My name is Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. I am 20. I have a sister called Krystal Jung. I love to sing... Although you haven't told anyone, you had a minor mental breakdown in America first when you received news that your father had passed away. You went to the psychiatrist and he taught you a method to keep calm whenever you feel like breaking down again. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms over me again. I looked up and faced Jaejoong. I let out a awkward laugh and pushed his arms away. I stood up and straightened my clothes. "I'm fine." I claimed.

End of POV

Jaejoong's POV

I saw Jessica's face in her hands and my heart crushed. I went over to her and embraced her. It was the second time that I hugged her today and I wish to stay like this forever... If I could. But... I have something more important to tell her. She pushed my arms away and for the first time on that day I felt a pang in my heart. She stood up and claimed, "I'm fine." I know she's not and I can tell, from the few years we've dated, I know she's lying.

"Sica-yah..." I started. She looked at me and raised both eyebrows. 
I stared at the ground, avoiding eye contact and... avoiding to cry.
"Wae-yo oppa?" Jessica asked with concern in her tone. She was strong to have held everything in, she was strong for not thinking of me, she was strong for trying to NOT love me. But I loved her and I can't. I'm sorry Jessica.

Sandara stormed into the room and I saw her holding a jug of hot water, freshly boiled. I swung Jessica behind me as Sandara made a gesture to splash it on Jessica. The burning water scalded my skin on my back, making my hold on Jessica tighter. Her eyes widened and shrilled, "Oppa!!" Sandara dropped the jug, dumbfounded and took a few steps back, shaking her head. I finally mustered up the courage to tell Jessica, "I... Love you.. But I'm marrying Sandara soon." With that, my world turned black.

-----------------------------------------

© Copyright; start 2012, deiyeon All Rights Reserved. 
No printing or redistribution allowed.
Do not post anywhere else. Do not plagiarize.