1 Puppy Love

Fate With Legs

 Listen to: Gee (SNSD!<3) < CLICK!

 

"Sic baby!" Jaejoong called out to her as she run into his arms with a big dolly embrace. "Oppa... Why are you here today?" Jaejoong smirked and replied, "Can't I be here to see my little baby? She's slogging her life out here dancing and practising, and I can't be here to support her as her boyfriend?" Jessica lowered her head and chuckled, "Stop it! It's so cheesy!" She lightly smacked her hands into his chest.

"Oppa! We have finished practising for the day, you wanna see our result of the 4 months of practise for our comeback?" Jessica looked into Jaejoong's eye with enthusiasm. "I wanna eeeaaat..." Jaejoong whined. "Oppa! You're so bad. You don't even bother. Hmph! Let's go eat then" Jessica does a baby pout, grabs her jacket and scootered to the door. Jaejoong grabbed her wrist and asked, "Weren't you going to show me your dance? You seem hungrier than me!" Jessica's eyes brightened up, "Jinjja?! I'll go get Taeyeon unnie and the rest! You stay here and we'll perform!" Jessica did a slight eye smile and zoomed to look for her members. 

"Unnie! Let's show oppa our comeback dance! Hehe!" Jessica yelled across the room. Taeyeon appeared in the room first, followed by the rest of the members. "Annyeong Jaejoong oppa!" the snsd members chorused. Jaejoong just looked down and chuckled. Taeyeon starts shuffling her feet towards Jaejoong and opens , then shuts it back. Jaejoong saw the scenario and tilted his head in curiosity. Taeyeon had her head drooped down and gone back to position for the comeback dance. "Unnie what are you doing?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon opened again to reply, but hesitated and then replied "Let's start." The music played and the members danced in sync. 

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Neomu bukkeureoweo...........

The dance finished and Jessica ran to sit on Jaejoong's lap. "Eoddae? (How was it)" Jaejoong lifted his hand to pat Jessica's head, "Beautiful, cute, wonderful, perfect-" before Jaejoong could say anymore, Jessica put a finger to his mouth.  "Urgh those two lovebirds... Eeiikk!!" Tiffany said in English for only Jessica to understand. "Fany! If you're jealous, aigoo... Go look for Wooyoung!" Jessica smirked at her. Tiffany painted a shocked look on herself and screamed back "Yah, I do NOT like him! He likes me!" Jessica replied, "but you keep talking about him whenever possible!" 

Jaejoong laugh and pulled Jessica by her waist, closer to him. He gestured her to keep quiet, as he knew that Tiffany could be really aggressive when she is angry. Tiffany's cheeks flushed bright pink and she gave a death glare to Jessica. Jessica simply looked down and put one arm over Jaejoong's shoulder. 

Jaejoong patted Jessica's lap to mention her to stand up. They stood up and he asked all of them, "You guys wanna grab a bite? I bet you all are hungry from all the dancing and all. " Seohyun answered him, "Erm... You two should go ahead, we would not like to play gooseberry... " Hyoyeon laughed and shouted across the room, "Fried chicken for me!" Sunny nudged her with her elbow and Hyoyeon gave her a 'WHAT!' look. 

Jaejoong giggled and lifted an 'okay' sign with his fingers and interlocked Jessica's fingers. "Let's go," he whispered into Jessica's ears. Before they left, Yuri informed, "We're not really hungry at the moment! Go have your date and meet us at the dorm by nine! Understood?" Jessica rolled her eyes and replied, "Then why not get your own food!" Sooyoung heard her and stood up with a pissed look on her face. She lifted a punch in the air and pretended that she wanted to punch Jessica. Jessica flinched and hurriedly replied, "Arasseo! Arasseo!" Jaejoong chuckled once again and pulled her out of the dance room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for being late to update! And also sorry for my 1st chapter of this story being so short! Hope you understand... Like I said, I'm going to have to settle down with my previous fanfic first! I'm already planning on this whole plot and I'm thankful to all my subscribers~ Kamsahamnida! And I will update soon! Saranghaeyo fanfic readers!