i. Jungkook

One Day in the Lives of BTS and Their Girlfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How We Met 

 

The first time we met, it wasn't a pleasant one. 

 

"Hey! You can't just cut people off like that! You're on the right lane, the SLOW lane, you're not suppose to pass on that lane!" Jungkook described the situation with his hands as he talked, frustrated.

"Well hey, it isn't my fault you drive SOOOOO slow on this fast lane. Do you even know how to drive!" A jet black hair girl argued back at him against the sound of cars passing them by. "Why are you complaining anyway, I'm the one with bigger dent here..." She pointed at the dent at the back fo her car. "Gosh, what a baby," she muttered the last part as he rolled her eyes to the side.

"A baby?! I'M NOT A BABY! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE. AND EXCUSE ME, I AM DRIVING BY THE RULES. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ISN'T. WHO IN THE WORLD LET YOU PASS YOUR DRIVING EXAMS. WE DIDN'T NEED ANYMORE BAD DRIVERS IN KOREA!" Oh, Jungkook was beyond furious alright. Not only was she trying to find the right in her own wrong. She almost didn't take responsibilities. He had to keep honking at her to stop aside after she had sped too close to Jungkook on the road making him bumping into her when she slowed down suddenly settling into the lane. And as if she didn't know she was wrong, he had to be the one to walk down and knock on her tinted window for her to come down and talk to him. So now he was late to his rare family gathering. Furthermore, he was scared as hell that once the worlds get to his manager, he might as well be dead because he borrowed his car to drive down to visit his family after getting his new license. He was so careful with his manners on the road and the car because he was a new driver. But here he was trying to mitigate an after-crash agreement. 

"What do you even know! It's so obvious you're a newbie with that slow pace of yours! Are you planning to turn up at your destination with gray hair?!" She laughed at her joke. Jungkook was not amused. He huffed behind his dark mask. He reminded himself to keep calm because he did not want people to find out that he was Jeon Jungkook of BTS that got into some sort of car crash. 

"Whatever, just give me your insurance information and I will have mine contact you." He walked back to the car and grabbed a paper and a pen before walking back. "Here." 

The girl stared at him up and down finding the figure familiar but could not pin point from where. Behind that mask was hiding something, she could sense it from his anxiousness. But she couldn't care less. She thought he was such spoiled brat trying to act cool and mature with his father's car. She shrugged it off and slammed the pen on the car hood along with the paper makign Jungkook jump in his trance. He frowned at her action worrying that the car would get another scratch. He gasped and used his oversized shirt to wipe the area immediately.

She watched him and rolled her eyes again. "Noob,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter