Problem

One Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV
"Thank you for bringing me home", I thanked Krystal's father as I unbuckled my safety belt. "You're welcome..." "Kim Jongin Kai... That's my name" "Well thank you Kai, I am thankful for being next to my daughter's side... If it wasn't for you, it could have gone worse" I grabbed my coat and backpack together and stepped out of the Range Rover. "Sorry for getting your daughter in this state... I didn't-" "It's okay, you can't do anything about it... Soojung will be alright. Hurry up and get home" I nodded. "Yes, have a great night Mr. Jung, thank you for bringing me home again" I closed the door behind me and bowed to the car who dissapeared out of my sight. 

Seulgi POV
Jongin's mother has been stressing out since one hour ago. Jongin texted his and mother and told her he would be home later because of an incident. Both his parents and I tried to call him but he didn't pick up, he also didn't anwser his text messages. It's 10PM now and Jongin is still now home. His parents and I were worriedly waiting for him until the frontdoor opened. Jongin walked into the livingroom tiredly. He looked a bit pale. "Kim Jongin! Why didn't you anwser my calls?" I watched Jongin's mother approach Jongin but the boy avoided her. "Mom, I am not feeling so well... A friend became unconscious so I had to bring her to the hospital. "Are you alright Jongin?", I whispered and stood up from the sofa. Jongin did hear me as he looked at me. "Mom, dad, I am going to take a shower first and then sleep... Once again, I'm not feeling so well...", Jongin surpassed us both and walked in the direction of his room. He disappeared out of my sight. "Seulgi, do you know what happened?", Jongin's mom asked.

I stayed in the living room until Jongin finished showering. It is my first time seeing Jongin being annoyed and emotionless at the same time. Right when I thought the timing was on time to face Jongin, I stood in front of the boy's room. I knocked and waited for an anwser. "Come in" I obeyed the words and grabbed the doorknob and entered the room. "Hey...", I watched Jongin in his casual pajama throw his school uniform on the floor, "What happened?" Jongin dropped on his bed and then looked at me. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me before taking steps closer to Jongin. "Krystal became unconscious out of a sudden...", Jongin said and then looked down on the floor. "What... Is she alright?", I panicked, "What caused her to faint?" "I don't know, we just played some baseball..." Jongin went out with Krystal... "And then she fainted in the bus without me noticing-" "Krystal is Anemic... She must have ran out of energy, what exactly did you do to cause her lose so much energy?" "Wait what? An... What is Krystal?" "She is an Anemic, she gets easily tired and might eventually faint. The reason why she faints is either because she didn't eat well or the fact that she just overworked" I looked at Jongin who looked worried. "I never thought a though guy like you would get moved so easily...", I joked and then laughed, "Soojung is going to be alright, trust me, I know her" "Yah, I'm not like this because I got moved by what happened... It's just... It happened out of a sudden and it feels weird..." "Arasseo... By the way, go talk with your parents before you go to sleep.. They are worried about you" I was about to leave Jongin alone again until he called me. "Seulgi", Jongin said. I turned me around and faced the guy again as he spoke:"Did you tell Krystal yet? About your parents and that you're living with us...?" No I didn't, I still didn't get the time to tell Krystal. I actually have no idea where to begin. But, I will tell her about it, soon. "No... Not yet but I will wait until I see Krystal and then tell her".

Seulgi POV
"Soojung-ah~~", I whispered as I enter the girl's bedroom. I watched Krystal straighten up on her pretty much king sized bed. "Seulgi... Why are you here out of a sudden??", Krystal asked. "I'm visiting my best friends silly. I heard that you became unconscious yesterday...", I said, "I came here to see if you are alright" "I am fine thanks... But how did you know?" "Jongin he told me" "And how did you know I am home?" "I called your father before coming in case you didn't want to see me", I laughed as I took a seat on the edge of Krystal's bed. Krystal's father told me that her daughter got a check up in the hospital after waking up and then immediately went home. And now I am here. "You didn't bring me any snacks??", Krystal looked at my empty hands. "Chill princess... Jongin wanted to visit you as well but wanted to watch his team's baseball game first. He will get you some snacks before arriving here" "Wait ... He's coming??!", Krystal threw a pillow at me. "Yah!", I yelled at my friend, "it seems like you have a lot of energy left over!" I threw the pillow back to Krystal. "I am bored Seulgi-ah... I want to do something but I feel like I've ran out of energy...", Krystal pouted. "If you had managed your health better, you wouldn't be bored at this moment" "yah! It not like I chosed to be like this" "I know, I know... By the way... Where is your mom? Your dad left just now after he let me in and I didn't see your mother around" I dropped myself next to Krystal, and faced her on my side. Seeing her looking so lazy makes me lazy as well. I looked in Krystal's eyes, waiting for an anwser. "Seulgi...", Krystal called out my name, "I didn't tell you yet but my mom is ill... She is in the hospital right now, preparing for surgery" "What are you talking about?", I asked. Krystal showed a serious poker face. "Cancer returned..." My mouth opened out of shock. Without knowing further details I hugged Krystal tightly. "I am sorry Jung..." Krystal didn't tear up while speaking about her mother's illness, she must have cried already cried out all her tears. "I am sorry that I wasn't there to accompany you when you needed me the most" Krystal kept silent. I wasn't able to see nor speak Krystal because of my stepfather, so Krystal didn't get the chance to talk to me about it. "I should have told you earlier but I just didn't know to approach you, but I am all fine now..." "Does anyone else know?" "Yes..." I let go of Krystal and looked at her. No tears, no sadness, just a pokerface. "Who?" "Jongin" I widened my eyes at the name. I never thought Krystal would tell anyone about her "secrets" and especially not to Jongin. "Don't be so suprised, he is not as bad as you think" I tilted my head. According to my experience with Jongin, this guy is indeed not bad. He is actually really caring compared with his rough image as baseball player. "Actually, now we're talking about him..." "What?" Krystal's pale poker face slowly started to turn red. "What???", I repeated. "Don't tell anyone about this, promise me" I nodded. "I won't ever tell anything to anyone without your permission, you know you can trust me" "Don't you think Jongin is likeable in a weird way...?", Krystal hesitated. Did I hear it right? Did Krystal Jung say she likes Jongin in a indirect way? "Oh my God, Krystal... It's not what I think it is right?" "Yahh" "You like Jongin??! The way you asked it, It's 100%!" "Yah Seulgi!! I feel goddamn awkward around him!" "It's because you like him!" "Yah!" "Tell me I am right... Jongin is actually pretty handsome and cute, you've some taste Jung" I feel excited yet disappointed.

Krystal POV
I can't believe Seulgi thinks I like Jongin. This girl is really something. "Seulgi, did you eat yet?", I asked while searching in the refrigerator for food. I hope that left something for me to eat before he left to see mom. Unfortunately Jessica left home yesterday, otherwise she could have cooked something for me. Against my expectations, there was no food or side dishes left in the refrigerator. I have slept the whole day and I am pretty h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter