Yes?

Letter.

Two weeks until he entlists, Boa thinks. Once he told her about it she at least cried for two days straight which was already strange enough. She usually never cried. When she heard that Jaejoong is going to entlist she was somewhat sad, but it's not like she really talked to him anyway. However, with Yunho is was different. She was attached to him and even though she knew the time would come, she still hoped she had some more time with him. But now.. when she even has to practice for her upcoming concert.. and he can't be there.. She's sad. She truly is, even though it doesn't seem like it.

So the two of them have an idea: They are both gonna take a whole day off to meet up and just laze around like they used to. There is not need to make more memories now (even if that's a memory, too). So whe she arrives at his home and he greets her with a sincere smile and a warm hug she can't help but feel safe. That how it's supossed to be, right? 

Once she took of her shoes she made sure to place down the cake she brought along for them to eat, feeling like home already. "You want something to drink?" He asks her. She tilts her head and wears her "I don't really know but sure" face and just nods. He pours them both a glass of water and sits them down on the sofa. It's just silent and a little awkward but they don't mind at all.

"I'm gonna miss you." She suddenly bursts out. "I think I'm gonna miss you so much I'm going to cry for two days more." Trying to chuckle it off she tilts her head to face him, just to notice that he's already facing her. "You cried because of me?" He asks carefully and raises an eyebrow in disbelief. "Mhm, I cry a lot because of you." She admits. "Remember that day when we had a SMTown concert and you ignored me? I was really hurt. I thought you hated me." Boa smiles rather sadly. "I did tell you that I didn't even notice.." He sighs.

He looks so tired now, with those bags under his eyes.. almost as if he was.. worried about her. "Boa, is there something you have to tell me?" He asks straight forward. She just blinks in surprise and raises her pair of eyebrows. "Like what? I don't get it..?" She frowns and he gets up to get a pen and some paper. When he comes back he hands it to her and she just looks confused at him. "Eh..?" - "Come on, just write your feelings down. I know it's hard saying it out loud." She still looks confused at him but sets her glass down, getting up to actually write the letter somewhere else.

Once she sits in his room she thinks about what she can write.. but once she sat the pen down she can't stop.

"Dear Yunho,

I actually don't know what you want to achieve with this but well- I will try to write my feelings down?

When I first met you, I really hated you. I hated you so much that I'd ball my fist of the thought of you. You were seriously so annoying. But now that I think back.. I bet you just wanted to protect me, and that is quite cute. When I first debuted you congratulated me, I was happy. And when we both, you, dbsk and me, went to Japan I was glad that you all didn't leave me alone. I was especially close to you and Jaejoong. But that is all long ago.. huh?

When we first had our couple dance I was really nervous. I knew that everyone put high expectations on us and that was even harder for me. But because I was with you, I knew we can do it. We are like Tom and Jerry in the end, right?

When I first got so drunk while drinkin with you, Yeonhee and Ara, I thought you'd scold me. But instead you got drunk with me, I was very grateful. Even though I don't really remember what happened afterwards.. But I was glad that I woke up in your bed rather than in some strangers bed.

Remember last year when my car tire broke and I posted a picture on instagram and you were so worried you travled all the way back from Japan to Korea because you were so worried about me (even though nothing happened)? I thought of you as my hero then, in all honestly.

When I think about it.. There were a lot of things I didn't tell you, is that why you want me to write the letter?

And yeah Yundol, I'm gonna miss you a lot. But I'm gonna visit you every time I get the chance to. I promise. You are never gonna be alone. I might not always stand beside you but I will always be in your heart.

In love, BoA."


She sets the pen down and breathes out heavily, not even realise that she wrote "in love, boa". She comes back and fiddles with the piece of paper nervously before handing it to him and sitting down next to him again.

While he reads the letter, she scans his actions, biting and nibbling on her lip. Once he lowers the paper he looks at her.

And she looks back.

"I-- I probably made a fool out of myself- I'm-- So sorry. I should jus--"

And before she can finish, he pulls her down to kiss her.

 

 

-----

Guuuuuys. I dreamed about this. I'm screaming. what a beautiful dream. but welp! I hope you enjoyed this small one shot!