Bittersweet Happenings

Her Present

 

 


 ❝If you get good dreams, beware of the future consequence.


 

 

“Oh. Chanyeol hyung, we have a stray cat over here.”

 

 

Kay stared at the man looking at her, trying to process everything that was happen. She blinked and rubbed her eyes as she and the man continued to stare to each other.

 

 

“Ya, what do you mean stray c– Oh! There's a girl! A girl!” Chanyeol pointed at Kay as he was bouncing like a kid the moment he saw Kay under the table.

 

 

“I know, Chanyeol hyung.” 

 

 

“Of course, I'm the best.”

 

 

Then, Chanyeol gave us lopsided grin and ran outside. Kay was still in shock for what happened. How could she meet EXO when she was clearly oceans away from them? The big question is how did Kay even end up in EXO's dorm?

 

 

“How did you end up in our dorm? Are you a sasaeng?” 

 

 

“Oy Kai, chill out. I think you're scaring her.”

 

 

Kay looked at her side and saw Sehun staring at her beside Kai. Her heart skipped a beat. Is this a dream? She murmured. Never did she imagined that she would actually see Sehun in personal. Not this close and certainly not on EXO's dorm.

 

 

“Sorry, sorry. But what if she's really a sasaeng fan? You know they can get scary sometimes.” Kai said.

 

 

Kay snapped out of her thoughts and replied to them, “No no! I'm not a sasaeng fan!”

 

 

Kai and Sehun stared at her suspiciously as Kay gulped down her saliva and looked away from them.

 

 

“Then, how did you get here? The door was locked, our managers made sure of that.” Kai mused.

 

 

Kay really didn't know why or how she got there in the first place. She didn't know what to say or explain to the members. She must think of something or else EXO members would think of her as a sasaeng fan.

 

 

Kay went out under the table and stood far from Kai and Sehun.

 

 

“I did go in without permission. I'm sorry. I just wanted to check if my friend's gift was really received by you guys. Sorry.” Kay did a 360 degree bow as she intently stared at the floor.

 

 

 

Please believe me. Please believe me. Please beli...

 

 

 

“It's okay. You seem like a good person. But please don't do it again. You'll scare all of us.” Kay looked up and saw Suho smiling at her and the rest of the members looking at her. Kay's eyes could not believe what she's seeing. It's like a dream come true.

 

 

Oh my God. I feel like I'm Ji Yeonhee already. No, this might be much better than EXO Next Door. Ahhh! What am I saying?! Kay thought. Kay shook her head furiously at the thought.

 

 

“So, did you find what you're looking for?” Suho asked as Kay was just dreamily staring at the members.

 

 

“Eh? Ah... Actually no. I didn't find it. I guess it wasn't here.” Kay sheepishly smiled and scratched her head. She noticed a yellow note, falling from her hands and picked it up.

 

 

 

By the time you read this, I'm guessing you already arrived at EXO's dorm.

Get to know them and get used to this. There's more to come.

 

 

 

Love,
K.”

 

 

 

What the... Kay stared at the note wide-eyed. Who was this “K” and how does this person know about what's happening? She has to figure out who this "K" is to know what really is going on or what's the person's intention for doing this.

 

 

 

“Um.. Suho?”

 

 

Suho smiled sweetly at her and replied, “Yes?”

 

 

Kay swooned at the sight of EXO's leader's smile. It was so priceless she really wished she could take a picture of it but she thought that there were more important matters so she answered, “I'm sorry but... can I borrow your phone? I didn't bring mine so... I won't do anything, I promise!!”

 

 

Kay shouted as Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped out of shock, Sehun, Kai and Suho chuckled, Chen smiling, Yixing and Xiumin shaking their heads and D.O. silently staring at her.

 

 

“Of course, of course.” Suho replied while still chuckling.

 

 

Kay bowed and got Suho's cellphone. She hurriedly typed her mother's number and waited for her mother to answer.

 

 

 

 

*ring*

 

 


*ring*

 

 

 

 


*click*

 

 

 

 

Hello?

 

 

 

“Mama, this is Kay. In case you're looking for me, I'm currently in Kor–”

 

 

 

I'm sorry. Who is this again?” Kay rolled her eyes sarcastically. She didn't know her mother has ear problems now. Or probably she's just busy or her mother's head is still out of this world since her mother's habit was to space out. A lot.

 

 

 

“Ma, don't be ridiculous. This is Kay. Look, I don't have time to exp–”

 

 

 

I'm really sorry, Miss but I think you got the wrong number.

 

 

 

Kay ruffled her hair out of her frustration and gripped Suho's phone tightly. She doesn't have time for any games. Not even amnesia games. She didn't know why her mother was acting like this. 

 

 

 

“Mom. Please. Why are you acti–”

 

 

 

I'm really sorry but I really think you've got the wrong number because I don't have a daughter named Kay.

 

 

 

Kay's body went rigid that she nearly dropped the phone. Good thing, a figure quickly caught her hand with the phone. Kay was greatly dumbfounded. What the hell is happening? Why does her own mother don't recognize her? Why did she say that she doesn't have a daughter named Kay? Kay just stood there, tongue-tied. She can't utter any word when her mother spoke,

 

 

I'm gonna hang up now.

 

 

 

 

*toot*

 

 

*toot*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Um, are you okay?” Someone placed his hand on Kay's shoulder, unsure of what just happened to the girl.

 

 

And for some unknown reason, Kay felt safe with those hands and just bowed her head down.

 

Thank you..” And slowly, her tears started to fall from her cheeks.

 


 

I realized that it was just saved from the drafts so... forgive me ;; 
I'm gonna be busy for the next few weeks but I'll make sure to give this an update soon.
Have a nice weekend ahead!