When the FanFics gets you to say 'YES!'

When the FanFics gets you to say 'YES!'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The crowd was pumped, wild cheers and deafening hollers echoed around the stadium.

 

You could actually feel the beat thrumming, the anticipation rising as the two teams gave everything they’ve got, shooting shots after shots giving rise to more wild cheers from their own fans.

 

“SHOOT THAT BALL YEOLLIE!!!” one boy screamed, “AND TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE TONIGHT!” he cheekily added, not minding the stares and glares from the other avid fans of the said player.

 

Chanyeol glanced at his direction for a second, winked before he shot the ball with an effortless grace, it went in, their team now leading a good 12 points.

 

“Oh my ing gosh!!! You shot 3 points straight to my heart! DATE ME!!!” he yelled again, this time gripping his best friend’s arm tight, shaking him as his gaze followed the player as he jogged around the court, dribbling the ball then expertly passing it to his teammate.

 

He had a huge crush, that was obvious, and he never missed one game since he fell, hard, for the man he fondly named as ‘My Giant’.

 

He refused to miss any event that involved his giant, and of course, he made his best friend to attend every single one, dragging the poor boy with him, ignoring his protests altogether.

 

“I’m not even a fan of basketball!” was the other’s indignant protest hours before, when the avid fan turned up in front of his door waving two tickets in his face.

 

His protest, of course, was ignored as he was being dragged yet again and before he knew it, they were inside the stadium, eardrums close to breaking as the exhilarated noise pounded on their ears, and the game didn’t even start at that point.

 

The avid fan pacified his best friend by saying that he could actually read his favorite fics during the game and he’ll buy him the biggest Pororo plushy there is after the game ended; he will not be forced to actually watch the game, he was just there to accompany his best friend.

 

It was actually a good bribe because reading fanfics was one of the other’s weakness, next to Pororo, though that didn’t stop the boy from being grumpy and grumbling under his breath why he had to be woken up at 6 in the morning when the game starts at 10 am.

 

So now, with the crowd going wild around him and his best friend cutting the blood flow of his arm with his tight grip, he, on the other hand, had his gaze plastered on his tablet’s screen.

 

 

“So, ah..” the tall guy looked flustered, nervously biting down on his lower lip, hand rubbing on his neck as he tried hard not to stutter in front of the other, “Will you..” he looked at those big doe eyes, and he just drowns even further in love, “..be mine?”

 

 

“Oh my gosh!!! Say yes!” he screamed in his mind, his ‘feels’ close to almost overflowing.

 

 

A crimson blush spreads out on the other’s cheeks, “Am I worthy to be called yours?” he breaths out, heart pounding in his chest and he struggled to control his breathing.

 

Then he breaks his stare away from him, and looks down at the ground, feeling happy but a little bit worried too.                                                                                                                             

 

The campus’ heartthrob was confessing to him, his chubby and nerdy self, in the middle of the school’s soccer field, during the biggest interschool festival.

 

The crowd slowly gathered around them now, breaths held in as they gawked on the two.

 

There were stares of amazement, and there were also jealous ones, but the taller’s gaze refused to let go of his, eyes telling him to just look at him, and only him.

 

No one even notices him before this, so it’s understandable that he’d have second thoughts now.

 

Though he really wanted to just say ‘yes!’and start their happy ever after.

 

‘Am I really worth for you?’ he wondered, feeling a tightness in his chest when a voice in his head said ‘no..’.

 

 

“He loves you! Gosh! Of course you are!” he grips his tablet as he widens his eyes, face almost pushed against the screen, anticipation building in his chest, and the grin on his face widening as he reads on.

 

 

The taller was the definition of the perfect man; men and women alike would swoon just from seeing him.

 

He’s the embodiment of a god, and his flaws were close to nothing.

 

Perfectly chiseled face, tall and well-built frame, every muscle in their rightful place.

 

If he’d wrap you in his arms, you’ll never want to let go.

 

And this god-like specimen was confessing to him, not minding the others as he stood all flustered and fidgety in front of him, waiting patiently for his answer.

 

Sure, he caught the taller staring longer than he should at times, purposely glances his way every time he gets the chance, and always looks for him among the crowd before every basketball match he was participating in, being the captain and all.

 

It makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and can’t help but hope he really does like him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter