I. Yoona

You, Girl From Space

1.
Yoona counted the money she withdrew from the ATM machine and was about to walk home when her classmate that she not-so-likes-just-because Yuri spotted her.

"Yoong! Hey!" Kwon Yuri? I'm not here! Nononono. I gotta-- ugh. Said girl waved and walked (more like bounced) towards the slightly taller girl. "How's it going?"

This girl is harmless, really. But she's a part of the popular clique at school and she thinks we're buddies and all that bullcrap since she's friends with everyone but I'm not part of that "everyone" so yeah we're actually not. At least for me that's how I see it.

"Nothing much... just got a few bills" Yoona pointed her thumb to the ATM. "I was actually on my way home" To simplify, I'd really like it if I could get away from you.

She noticed Yuri was being too giddy at this hour and she wasn't in her usual casual clothes, it's like she's dressed for something. A little chat wouldn't hurt. "You...going somewhere?"

"Yeah!" The tan girl looked very excited her eyes are gleaming. "Sooyoung's throwing a party, 9pm! You should come too!"

She looked at her wristwatch, it's already 10:28. "You're already late, Yul"

"No, my friend. It's not late. It's fashionably late" Yuri raised her brows up and down, grinning.

She's trying too hard to be cool or whatever. I can't look at this

"Uh yeah maybe some other time, thanks for the--"

"I heard they're wallowing in pizza there" Yuri sing-songed.

Now you're talking. Ahh.. My weakness...

She threw an arm over the other's shoulder.

"What are we doing here, dude? C'mon! Where's that party?!"

Pizza is life, any argument is invalid.


---


Ughhhhhh seriously?! When they said wallowing in pizza, I thought there's too much pizza they're figuratively wallowing in it. But they really are wallowing. LITERALLY. WHAT A WASTE OF FOOD. IM CALLING THE FOOD COPS. These idiots! Pizza is meant for the stomach!

"YEAHHHH SENIOR YEARRRRRR!!"
"YEEEAAHHHH"

Yoona was covering her ears from too much noise. The volume of the speaker is on maximum. How can the neighbors not report this? Well, unless they're all here, too. The smell of sweat, booze, and cheese mixed together. There's just so much happening at the moment.

The pizza she came here for was being thrown by these people she dubbed as pizza offenders to the ground and there they jumped and went squiggling on it like worms.

When she asked if there were any extra pizza left, she was answered with, "sorry, all pizzas are reserved for The Pizza Pool."

I swear there are tears in my eyes. Mozzarella... Olives... Pepperoni... My heart can't handle this. I...just...wanted...a...slice

This was a mistake. A horrible one. She doesn't even know who these people are. She felt stupid for going because of that (nonexistent) pizza. She just wanted to go home.

"Idiots feeling like they're college students when they're just in senior high school! Fcking unbelievable." She muttered, panting after squeezing into those sweaty cheesy bodies for the door. She took a look at her watch and saw 1:22am.

What the fck? Felt like I was just here a minute ago. Mom is so gonna kill me. I didn't even bring my phone.

She had just stepped a foot when she was bumped by someone, and fell face first to the ground. She helped herself up and looked at the direction of the running figure, dusting off her face and clothes. "Don't you have eyes?! Ugh people these days"

Suddenly, a girl with blonde hair came running towards her as well. Said girl paused in front of her and placed her hands on her knees, gasping for air.

What the hell is happening?

"Help... I.. beg.. you" the girl breathe out in between her panting, and looked up grabbing her arm.

Yoona had a good look on the girl. She was shorter, in a pink dress just above the knees and heels. Definitely not for running. "That man..." she pointed to the direction he went to. "..ran off.. with my parcel.."

"It's all I have... Please..."

Parcel? So that's why he's running huh. She looks so desperate. And cute. She's using puppy eyes how can I not help?

"Okay, miss. I'll go get your parcel. Just..." She held the blonde's shoulders "..stay here. I'll be back with it." The girl nodded and Yoona ran off. Good thing she remembers where he went.

She knows the neighborhood like the back of her hand. She knows the shortcuts, alleyways, and the most possible escape routes for robbers. She rubbed her hands together and smirked before chasing after the thief.


---


"You! Come here!" She grabbed the collar of the man's shirt and threw him to the pavement.

That was a bit...easy I must say. He doesn't even look like a legit thief to me. A first-timer maybe? Still, a thief is a thief. Besides, it's been a long time since I ran like this. Exhausted af.

She straddled the man and threw punches on his face. "You. Tired. Me. Where. Is. The. Freaking. Parcel?" A punch hitting him with every word.

"I-I don't know what parcel you're talking a-about!" He was shielding his face from her fist.

"Stop lying!" She aimed to strike a blow once more.

"P-please! I just needed the money! For my family!"

She ceased her actions at that. Alright, here we go again. She remembered that something, someone rather. This man...he seemed to be in his late thirties. His face was swollen and bruised, it looked so pitiful and her heart weakened a bit. It's almost the same age... She got off the man and helped him up though he hesitated at first.

"Tell me, honestly. The owner needs it." She looked into his eyes.

"I really don't have a parcel, ma'am. All I got was a bag." He handed her a Gucci bag.

That blondie is hella rich I suppose. But what parcel??

"You're not lying to me, are ya?" She narrowed her eyes at him and he cowered in fear.

"N-no! I swear, ma'am! You can check!"

She did check. He wasn't lying. She even got the hospital bill from his back pocket. Turns out his wife just gave birth.

"Congratulations on being a father." she said sincerely. "But you know we're all just working hard here. No easy money, mister, I think we're all aware of that. And have you also thought about what your family would feel if they knew about this?"

"I'm sorry. I-I really regret doing that, I was desperate. And I-I wasn't in my right mind." He couldn't look at her.

"Here." She placed some cash in the man's palm. He looked up at her, his mouth agape. "It's now in your conscience if you'd use it for the good or not."

"F-For real? Won't.. Won't y-you need it?" She just pursed her lips and gave him a thumbs-up. "T-Thank you..." His eyes started to water.

No no no don't smother me please.

"It's not much but I hope it can help." She smiled at him.

To think I was just punching him a minute ago. If anyone saw all this they'd think I'm insane... But... Oof--

She was pulled out of her thoughts when the man suddenly bear-hugged her. He was crying real hard on her shoulder and all she can do is pat his back.

"Could you do me a favor then?"

He wiped his tears and broke away. "Of course of course! What would it be?"

"I--" She sighed deeply. "This might not make sense to you but... To me, it does. A lot, actually. So yeah I'll say it anyway... Please.. Please be a good father, I... grew up without one."

---

She was pulling her hair as she walked back to where she left the blonde girl.

"You dumb dumb dumb  Im Yoona!"
"What were you thinking! That was your monthly allowance!"
"I'm dead meat, seriously! Dead! Meat!"
"I let my emotions get ahead of me! That was so soooo stupid!!"
"Oh! And I wasn't able to get that damn parcel! How am I gonna tell her!"

She resumed to her cool self once the blonde was in sight.

"Ehem.. Uh.. Hey?" She touched her shoulder and the blonde turned to face her.

"Oh? Hi!"

The girl was looking at her expectantly. She internally whimpered. Damn she's cute. She scratched her head. "Um.. I wasn't able to get-"

"My parcel!!" The blonde squealed as she took hold of the clutch

Yoona eyed her weirdly. "Uh.. That is your 'parcel'?"

"YES! Thank you so much!" Her face changed in a second. "Wait... This is.. not parcel?"

The girl definitely looked confused. Yoona doesn't know if she's kidding or not, it doesn't help that she looks so clueless it was so adorable the brunette fought the urge to pinch her cheeks. "W-Well, not exactly. It's more of a bag actually.. D-Don't you know that?"

Was that me stuttering?

"O-Oh?" She tilted her head and she looks so freaking cute. "Oh! Haha! Yes! Bag! Yes of course! This is a bag not parcel, yes?" She held the bag up and shook it a little

"Yes, bag not parcel" Yoona affirmed, unconscious of a smile forming on her face.

The blonde smiled as well. "Alright then, thank--"

"YOONG!" The two turned their heads to a drunk Yuri. "MY MAN OF ALL WOMEN! RULER OF VAJAYJAYS! WHERE'VE YOU BEEN??! I HAVE BEEN LOOK--"

She paused when she saw the blonde beside Yoona. A sly grin slowly appeared.

"Ohhh uebkefs I see I see shbsuts. You.." Yoona looked at her bewildered while Yuri drunkenly waved the can of beer, its content spilling, the shorter girl jumped a little and hid behind the taller. "..got some teebhe chick, huh?"

What language is she using exactly? I understood the....chick part though.

Yoona could feel herself blushing. She waved her hands frantically and chuckled nervously "Look no, it's not like--"

"No of course not you silly being!" The blonde came out from her hiding spot and giggled.

I think I'm going crazy over a giggle. Good going, self.

"You are definitely hilarious! How can I be chick? Chick is chicken babies!" She laughed on her own, and once again her features scrunched as if she's suddenly unsure. "...Right?"

Yuri was too drunk to react and just slumped against the doorframe, wasted. Whilst Yoona raised a brow.

Is it me or I am crushing on a weirdo?

 

 

 

---------------

Yooo how was it? Was it short? Or nah? Or you don't really care whatsoever hahaha. Anyways... If you saw it, I hinted a little about Yoona's past. It's something that would bring the characters together and stuff so please anticipate~ Next chap is Jessica!

 

Btw guys, the italicized parts are thoughts of the chapter's character just so yeah, oh and also after the second chap, I'm gonna change it to subscribers only so if you think you still wanna continue mhm yep lmao. But yeah it's still after the Jessica chapter. haha okie peeps I'm bye. xD