Chapter Five: Final Chapter

My Intern

Chapter Five

            Once Xiumin arrived at Luhan’s home which was placed far out into the country side he nudged his boss before sighing when Luhan simply giggled and said, “That tickles.”

            Deciding he probably shouldn’t just leave the man in the middle of his driveway, Xiumin pulled Luhan from the car and brought him to the front door. He looked around for a spare key before giving up on that and asked Luhan for the key but Luhan just leaned over him and said, “Search me for it.”

            “Luhan this isn’t a time for games, I wanna go home! My shift ended hours ago.” Xiumin complained as he patted gently at Luhan’s pants pocket. When he felt something solid he dug his hand into his bosses’ pants pocket and pulled out a key but when he went to put it inside the lock it wouldn’t fit.

            “Luhan this is the wrong key, where is the house key?” Xiumin asked, already out of breath from carrying the man around.

            “Uh-Oh I think I left it at the office in my other pants….That’s okay I do that a lot though. L…Let’s go to the back!” Luhan said, staggering forward before catching himself on the porch pillar. Xiumin hurried to follow his drunken boss but Luhan was strangely fast for a drunk man. When he turned around the corner all he was as darkness. It was already bad enough that his boss was drunk but wandering around in the dark drunk? Xiumin did not get paid enough to deal with this mess.

            “L…Luhan? Come on this isn’t funny at all.” Xiumin said, stepping further into the dark. Xiumin reached inside his pant pocket to pull out his cell phone and when he his flash light he yelped and fell to the ground, Luhan scared the crap out of him!

            “Why’d you take so long, get offa the floor…gotta go to the backyard.” Luhan said pulling Xiumin up off the grass. Xiumin was a stumbling mess as he was dragged by the taller male into the backyard. He waited as Luhan dug around a flower pot and pulled out a key which he used to open the backdoor, this really must happen a lot to him. Still Xiumin didn’t care about that, he just needed to get his boss in bed and then he could call himself a cab and finally go home.

            “Okay Luhan, you’re safe and sound now…Let’s just get you to bed so I can go home.” Once again however Luhan was missing from site but he could see the faint light coming from the living room so Xiumin followed that only to see Luhan laying on the couch, shirtless with only a blanket to cover his lower regions.

            “Paint me like one of your French girls,” Luhan said before winking at his intern, who has turned beet red. Luhan couldn’t hold his serious expression very long when Xiumin began to gape like a fish.

            “Oh calm down I’m not gonna attack your face…unless you want me to of course. Hyorin told me that you were a painter…why not paint me?” Luhan asked. There was an easel set up just near the couch and Luhan was very beautiful…

            “If I do this can I go home?” Xiumin said instead. He couldn’t allow the man to think that his behavior was alright. This was his boss for crying out loud and he had already seen the man without a shirt more than he’s seen anyone without any clothes in the past few months. Xiumin had just gotten out of a relationship a couple of months back and decided to focus on school and work but with the way Luhan was gazing at him he almost wondered if that mindset would change.

            “Yes yes I’ll let you go home afterwards, now make me look awesome!” Luhan said before changing his position on the sofa a bit, which only caused the blanket to reveal even more silky skin.

            Conceal don’t feel…Xiumin repeated over and over in his head as he painted the beautiful man in front of him. Xiumin took tender care as he painted the male, focusing on Luhan’s soft features and the hard lines on his fit abdomen. Luhan’s long legs and arms…the man really was easy to capture. Nearing the end of the painting, Xiumin looked up to see that Luhan had fallen asleep on the couch, his mouth slightly parted as he breathed out. Xiumin was going to leave now but it was chilly in the living room and he didn’t want his boss to get sick. He could already envision Hyorin’s look of pure anger if Luhan came into work looking ill so it up Xiumin placed the art supplies down and went to lift up Luhan. He was thankful that Luhan was actually not and was wearing a pair of boxers under the blanket. That made it a tad easier for Xiumin to carry Luhan around the house until he found Luhan’s bedroom.

            As he placed the male under the covers Luhan reached out and grabbed Xiumin’s hand. Xiumin tried to pry the fingers off but Luhan had an iron grip on him. Sighing, finally giving up Xiumin slid to the floor and waited. Perhaps the male would release him as he slept. Leaning his head back against the mattress Xiumin closed his eyes and waited.

My Intern

            Xiumin woke up to the sound of fingers tapping on a key board and soft humming. Squinting his eyes open at the bright light in the room he looked to see his boss sitting at his desk. The last thing Xiumin remembered was taking his drunken boss home…then painting and…oh yea Luhan had kept him hostage in his sleep. Xiumin sat up and made a noise in the back of his throat, making Luhan turn around to smile at him.

            “Oh great you’re awake, I’m almost done working so you can go back to sleep if you want, or grab something from the kitchen. I think I should be done in a few hours, thanks for bringing me home last night. The other interns would have left ages ago.” Luhan said, spinning around in his chair too look at Xiumin even better.

            Xiumin wanted to say a string of not so great choice words but what was he going to do. This wasn’t exactly the crappiest job in the world and Luhan was a pretty nice boss, if anything bit childish. The man had even offered to let him sleep and if Xiumin was being completely honest, Luhan’s bed made Xiumin’s feel like a pile of rocks.

            “I…I want a raising for yesterday,” Probably wasn’t the best thing to say to his boss but Luhan simply nodded and said “Deal, now go back to sleep. Bosses orders.”

            Surprised at the answer Xiumin buried himself in Luhan’s pillows and breathed in deep. Perhaps being an intern wasn’t all that bad after all.