End the Growing Pain

Growing Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's now 9:37 and it only took the couple ten minutes to walk and good thing that this karaoke house is always open and available at night. Jongin looked at how many people were going here to enjoy their Saturday night. Some were a family, couples, friends, co-workers, high school reunions, business partners and more.

Kyungsoo just smiled at the young, handsome worker sitting on the receiving area nd Jongin's eyes automatically darted on his nametag.

Lim Hyunsik.

The two probably knew each other ever since. He felt a different aura on this one. Seems worse that Wu Yi Fan.

"I reserved the deluxe room for you, Kyungie. Thank me later!" The guy named Hyunsik gave a friendly wink that made the singer smile widely. 

"I know you are reliable, Hyunsik. Even though many were trying to bid for that room, you always reserve that in case I visit." Kyungsoo was all smiles at his bestfriend and bandmate in highschool...till he realized something's bothering Jongin.

"I guess you two can leave...Don't worry I'll bring some snacks and beer into your karaoke room later." Hyunsik assured and Kyungsoo just sighed. He had many things to explain on this freaky, jealous, boyfriend.

 

"So who is he?" Jongin didn't meant to give an annoying impression to the guy worker who seemed to really get along with Kyungsoo.

"He's my highschool bestfriend and bandmate. We crossed paths again when I knew his family owns this karaoke bar and we hang out here sometimes." Kyungsoo explained, assuring Jongin not to worry about a thing.

"That's all?" 

"Do you want me to be hundred percent honest with you?" 

"Of course. That's how should it be." Jongin nodded, not expecting to hear some revelations from the singer.

"We used to date...."

"Stop. It's fine now." Jongin hurriedly hushed his hyung by his hands but the other is strong too to get away.

Let the mocking begin.

"When..we were...."

"Hyung stop right there. I don't wanna hear more." Jongin is covering his ears and acting like a deranged man, jumping back and forth.

Childish.

"Okay. I'll shut up now." Kyungsoo surrendered and held Jongin's waist back to the medium sized red stylish couch.

As promised, Hyunsik came in with pile of snacks and beers with wide range of choices. He's not sure what Kyungsoo's 'friend' might like so he brought many selections with him. 

"Kyungie I know you like spicy rice cakes. That's my aunt's specialty fresh from Goyang." Hyunsil chuckled and fixed his snapback that messied his blonde hair a bit. Jongin couldn't deny but Hyunsik is way hot too.

But he's miles hotter than him.

For the second time, Kyungsoo noticed that the dancer was quiet again despite of the fun atmosphere Hyunsik is trying to create.

"Hey...you're Kyungie's friend right? I am Hyunsik...Lim Hyunsik...in case you forgot my name earlier." Hyunsik introduced himself and also noticed the sunglasses Jongin's wearing despite of the almost dark aura of the karaoke bar with colorful laser lights.

Tchhh. I'll never forget the name that used to date my Kyungsoo, bastard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter