Further.

Further.
I knew there was something off about him. Maybe it was the way he stared at everyone with paranoia, like  he didnt want something to be discovered. Mystery. That's what he projected. et at the dsame time, he showed sadness. Pain. And I wondered why. I wanted to know why. 
 
Everyone ignored him, he was the creepy guy in our university,Two years older than me from what I heard. People called him a criminal and whisper in the dark about the crimes he had "commited". I never really paid much attention, i dont really care for rumors, a part of me didnt really believe them. Or maybe I just wanted to know if they were true. 
 
His long, dark brown. messy hair didnt really cover his face, but it was long enough to know that he didnt take care of it. Most of the time he wore long black t-shirts with really light blue jeand and black dress shoes. A long black clean coat on top of it all. A weird combination for someone who was labeled criminal. His face was clean and pale. Yet, not the pale you would consider porceline. It looked like a washed up pale. The kind of skin tone you get from someone who is not healthy, or not eating right. It only made his eye bags look worse. 
 
He did look guilty of something if I had to be realistic. He looked like he couldnt take it anymore, he was going crazy, I knew that much. 
 
Yet he intriged me.
 
My eyes only followed him. An act of their own, against my will. My mind wanted to learn things about him, to study him. To know him. Yet, I debated myself on this one. You see, I knew that getting close to him could be dangerous, His whole aura spelled danger. And I knew I could be getting myslef into something bad if i tried to get to know him by such short distance. I wasn't scared, but the what if remained in my consicnce. Repeating itself over and over like a broken record player. 
That's when everything changed.
 
I was sitting in class silently when the door opened with a loud bang. He whole self stood in front of the of the class, looking like he always did. Paranoic. Like if not even himself knew what he was going to do. He reached for his pocket and slowly pulled out a gun. LIttle by little everyone started screaming and panicking. Getting up their chair and running to the end of the classroom, as if they could escape towards through the walls themselves. I remained in my sit, so did a few others, who seemed to shocked to move and inch. I just stared at him, studying his moves, trying to figure him out. 
 
He pointed the gun toward the middle of the classroom. Toward where I was. "I'm not gonna shoot anybody. I just want him to come with me. Im not gonna shoot anybody." he yelled for everyone to hear. Me. He wanted me to go with him. why?
 
THe teacher stood up slowly, slighty shaking. "Hey, young fellow, that is not a toy, ok-"
 
"SHUT UP, I JUST NEED HIM TO COME WITH ME. THATS ALL."
 
I stood up. My stared fixed at him, his fixed at me. His gun pointed towards me. I didnt get this situation. I didnt undestand. "Its okay. I'll go." I stared walking towards him, his gun still on me. "Everyone, this is not kidnap. this is my decision. Do not call anyone, nor mention anyone about this, Erase this bad experience from your mind, and keep going as if nothing had happened. Ill be alright." I smiled at them, and walked towards the door, he following me, the tip of his gun, carresing my lower back.
 
We ended up in a bus, going i dont even know where exactly. I didnt want to ask questions. I didnt know what he could do to me, did he wanted me to ask? did he not want to? I did. "Are you going to kill me?"
 
"No." he said in a whisper,
 
"Where are we going?"
 
"I wonder. where shall we go?"
 
"You mean,you dont know where we are going?"
 
"Can't we just get to the very end?Not care about anything, just keep moving towards the last stop. after this take a train, and keep going further after that." he said calmly. Not all anxious, just calm. He didnt look at me, he kept looking at the cars passing us by, looking at the tall buliding with billboards of selling products. Like he was swalling his surroundings.Taking everything in, as if he didnt want to forget.
 
"Sure."
 
We rode that train until the driver tols us it was the last stop and that we needed to get out. All that time none of us said a word. NOthing spoken. Yet everything was peaceful. Not because of the silence, but because of the atmosphere that surrounded us. Who is this guy, and what does he want?  We got ourselves off the bus, walked through the darkness of the night and found an old Inn still open for business. We stayed the night, wacthed some tv, took showers, slept in bed together. 
 
The morning came and we both laid beside eachother, eyes opened, not a word said. Nothing happened the night before,we just slept, not words were exachanged either, just the few sentences from the bus. And even if my mind demanded answers, all that I get was everything I needed to make up my mind. I took in this time to stidy his face. It was the first time I saw it up close, so close. His brown eyes seemed to stare at nothing, even though I firmly knew they were looking staright uo at me. His face showed no expression, almost as if asking himself what now.
 
"Good Morning."
 
"Good Morning."
 
After that, we spent a few weeks travelling like this. We took the train, and when the train got to its last stop, we got on another bus, and when that bus got to its last stop, he walked. Sometimes we slept in some Inns, sometimes in a Bed and Breakfastarrow-10x10.png, and on days that we couldt find a place to stay, we found shelter and bulit a litle fort where we could sleep in. All this was getting to me. I still didnt get any of it, but I kept along with it, not caring for the money or what would happened. A time came, where I didn't even care or remembered that I had parents, didnt wonder if they where worried. I just wanted to keep going further wuth this guy, because at this moment, that was the only thing that roled in my head. He only ruled my thoughts. 
 
"DO you want to eat something good tonight? My treat?" he asked. Snapping me out of my thoughts. We only had small talks like this. Nothing deep. Good Mornings and Good nights, asking if the place was okay, this train or that train, north or south, left or right. Nothing major."I feel like eating burgers today."
 
"I could eat a burger." I said. Actually thinking to myself that a burger wouldnt be so bad after all.
 
"Great! I know a place not far from here that makes really good burgers."
 
"You've been here before?" I asked. 
 
"Three or Four times. My father used to bring me here for work conventions." His face appered melancholic. Even I could see through his face that he was thinking of those memories.
 
"Where-" I stopped myself from asking, yet I asked anyway."WHere is he now?"
 
"He's dead."
 
"What Happened?" 
 
"Shot himself."
 
"Im sorry to hear that." 
 
"WHat about your folks?" he asked me.
 
"My mom works late in an office, my dad has its own pawn shop." I answered.
 
He didn't say anythign for a few seconds before start walking a bit faster, He looked back at me over his shoulder before giving me a smirk. "Liar."
 
Those words hit me hard in my chest, I could feel my heart starting to pound ten times harder than it would normally do. And somewhat I felt guilty. I didnt drop my head, just stared at him eye widened. He turned to me completely before giving me a full smile.
 
 "Lets go get those burgers."
 
///////////
 
Four months have passed and we started running out of money. Somehow we both knew that this little road trip was coming to an end. None of us had cellphones, so we couldnt call anyone either, not hat I wanted to call anyone anyway. To be completely honest, I enjoyed those weeks with him more than anything I'd enjoyed in my life. It wasnt really fun. I could never call it that, but it was peaceful. It was tranquil. 
 
By this time, I didnt even know where we where, or how to get to our city. Where we even in the country anymore? Did I care?
 
"The newspaper said the sky is going to be fulkl of stars tonight. People are going to see them from that cliff over there. There;s also going to be a festival. Wanna go?" He seemed excited.
 
I smiled at him. By this time, we did it a lot. 
 
"Yeah! Lets go."
 
Night time fell pretty quickly, leaving only the most beautiful stared sky I have ever seen. People were everywhere with there towels and blankets laying on the floor, others where in their cars. couples were kissing here and there, mothers with their children, families.
 
"You dont see this type of thing in the city" He broke the silence.
 
"Its beautiful isnt it? So many, shining together." I replied back.
 
We sat behind some buches where no one could see us. Every where we went we kept it on the down low. Not wanting people to remember us just in case a report was out. We settled everything and layed on our backs just looking at the sky.
 
"Ive been meaning to ask you." I asked.
 
"Yeah?" he turned towards me and stared. LAying his head in his arms, as if they where his pillow.
 
"WHy are you running away? WHat are you running away from?"
 
He didnt say anything, just stared at me. His eyes penetrating every single line of thought I had, everything seemed to stop working. "My father shot himself....after he shot my mother in front of me. I was going to stay with my grandparents, until I overheard them saying how I was just going to be an annoyence to them.I dont want to go back there."
 
Nothing changed. My face was the same. My feelings were the same, no pity, no anything. The only thing I felt though was relief. "Im glad. I thought you-"
 
"I had done something? no. Im not a criminal." he showed a pained smile.
 
"Then why would you bring me with you?" I scooted closer, still looking up at him.
 
"Because you dont seem to be afraid of me, unlike everyone else. You always stared at me curiously, not with fear." he scooted closer.
 
"You noticed?" I said softly. almost a whisper.
 
"I looked at you with the same curiousity"  He stared into my eyes. "How could you not be afraid of me?"
 
"You're not scary. You are a closed book that I wanted to read. I wanted to know you." I stared back. at him. My eyes fixed on him.
 
He closed the distance completely between us, I felt his breath on my face. 
 
"I dont want to go back. I want to keep going further and further, until theres nothing else." he whispered. Our lips finally pressed into one another, Letting lust guide us through the night. My hand slowly made its way to his long brown hair, slightly runnign my fingers through it, making our kiss deeper. He held me in an embrace while we slowly separated. "I dont want to go back"
 
"We don't have to."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 NOTE: Im not sure if I want to keep this story like this or put more chapters. the story didnt end like I wanted to, but after I wrote the last part I couldnt bring myself todo what I originally wanted. (spolier) the gun was supposed to be used at a certain point. But seriously you guys let me know if I should turn this story into angst like I planned or just leave it like this. I could also write an alternative ending. Its up to you guys.
ALSO please ignore all the typos im dont like correcting the erros once Ive written everything. c: