Day 4

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with Jungkook getting up. I didn’t understand if it was already morning until hear voices in the living room. Since I couldn’t sleep, I got up to meet everyone except Yoongi and Jimin seating on the floor.

Good morning, guys. – I greeted them, sitting next to Tanisha. Good morning – I heard everyone answer at their time.

I searched for Jungkook’s face finding him looking at me with a little smile between Taehyung and Jin.

        - So we have to leave in about an hour. – Namjoon informed us.

        - You come a little later with Jimin and Yoongi since they are not ready. – Jin said.

I noticed everybody was already dressed except me, Jungkook and Amy.

You should go eat now. – I looked at Jin noticing he was looking at me. Me? – I asked. Yes, you have some American cereal Tanisha bought earlier. I’ll show you where it is. – He smiled getting up. – You guys, - He started pointing to Jungkook and Amy. – start getting ready.

With Jin’s hand and strength, I got up as well and followed him to the kitchen. He pointed to one of the chairs around the tablet, almost demanding me to sit. I saw him spill the cereal to a bowl while whispering some song I didn’t recognized.

Milk or yogurt? – He asked looking at me in a perfect English. Milk, please. – I smiled.

His tall body moved to the fridge and his face looked so delicate while he looked for the milk. He held the package and spilled milk to the bowl before placing it in front of me.

Did you sleep well? – He asked sitting in front of me. Yes. – I smiled remembering Jungkook’s weight next to me. – Yes, I did.

Jin smiled back, watching me enjoying my cereals.

You can go get ready, Jin.  Oh, I’m good. You don’t have to eat alone. - He then pointed at my cereal. – Are those the ones you like?

I nodded before concentrating again on my bowl.

Some minutes later of awkward silence, Jin got up and got me a serviette.

I’m going to check on the guys. – He smiled before leaving the kitchen.

I was already done with the bowl and started washing it when I felt hands massaging my shoulders.

That’s great, Amy. Shouldn’t you be getting ready? – I laughed in English.

The hands continued before I feel a soft kiss on my cheek. I almost didn’t even feel lips of how soft it was.

I smiled calculating it was Jungkook. I got rid of the hands and left the bowl on the stand before facing him.

He looked so tall next to me, I realized. I felt so small but good. He gave me a big smile showing off his cute teeth and making me want to hug him. I allowed myself to hug him and rest my head on his chest.

You smell good. – I whispered. I used Yoongi-hyung’s perfume. But don’t tell him.

I laughed before looking up to search for his eyes that ended up meeting mine. We stood like that for what seemed an eternity and he looked so pretty from down there and that leaded me to an honest smile. Or an idiot smile, but what was the difference anyway?

Jungkook bent down a little bit to rub our noses making me laugh.

You’re too cute. – He said while rubbing his cute little nose on mine.

I laughed a little bit when he stopped, realizing we were so dumb and cheesy.

And I should get ready. – I said looking into his eyes. You should. – He answered holding me ever tighter. You should let me go. – I laughed. I can’t. – Jungkook pressed my head to his chest, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Minutes later he ended up letting me go and twenty minutes later we all met on the living room.

Now your mission is wake up Yoongi-hyung. – V laughed. – The worst mission. I’ll go there. – Jin said getting up.

Jimin was already in the bathroom getting ready and we had ten minutes before five of the guys leave and we did nothing but talk.

When they left, Yoongi was already in the bathroom and, let me tell you, he looked as tired as when he fell asleep.

So, are you guys having fun? – I asked the girls when we got alone since Jimin was in his room. Yes, they are really funny. – Yoon answered. I hope the other bands are all like this. – Tanisha commented. It’s been really tiring, though. – Amy stretched in the couch. – I don’t know how to keep up anymore. You old . – Tanisha played, pushing her and then looking at me. – What about you and Jungkook? What about us? – I asked trying to look innocent.

That time Jimin walked in and Tanisha gave me a look of “you got rid of me this time, but never happening again”.

Jimin started playing around making us laugh for 15 minutes, when Yoongi left the bathroom to meet us. He looked so cute and pretty but so sleepy.

Didn’t you sleep well, Yoongi? – I asked. He did. He just never gets tired of sleeping. – Jimin laughed hugging Suga. Get out of me. – Suga complained looking mad before smiling at us. – Good morning.

We left and after some traffic in the way to Music Bank, we arrived there. A lot of people were expecting Suga and Jimin and didn’t seem really surprised by The Sweet Pace and I noticed some photos were taken to us as well.

Jimin told us we’d have to wait by the building’s door and so we did while Jimin and Amy joked around before Josh and other man showed up and guide us through the building.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many Asian people together and so stressed. We ran a long corridor with a lot of doors with names fixed in it. Some names I recognized as bands, others I never heard.

The last room was where BTS was standing and we could know before we come in. Not because Jungkook was standing outside the door but because you could hear J-Hope screaming from barely every place in the planet.

Jungkook smiled at me catching my hand when I entered the door.

There’s someone I want you to meet. – He said guiding me in the room.

I noticed J-Hope dancing and Jimin joining him as Jin rolled his eyes and Rap Monster laughed. Suga threw himself to a chair closing his eyes instantly and I smiled wishing Sofia was there to call him lazy.

Hello – I heard a female voice and when I looked, I was standing in front of a beautiful woman, older and taller than me. She bowed with the nicest smile. This is Yong Jae Noona. – Jungkook smiled like a child to me. – She’s the girl who does our make-up and also a good friend. She’s so pretty, Jungkook. – Yong Jae said smiling at him like she was proud and then smiling at me again. – Jungkook messaged me about you like two days ago. He’s always so nervous and asking for advice.

I looked at Jungkook like asking “Is this true?” but he was smiling at the floor and I looked at Yong Jae again.

Thank you. Nice to meet you. – I bowed smiling at her.

That moment the man who was with Josh called Jungkook and he walked to him.

He’s really liking you. – Yong Jae told me like it was a secret and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter