Long Time No See

Long Time No See

Jimin bounced from one foot to the other, his nervousness magnified by his twitchy movements. 

 

It's been two years since he's last seen Yoongi. Two years since Yoongi went to University in America to study music. Two years since Yoongi tried to make it big, to show his music to the world. Two years since Jimin last seen the older's small gummy smile (not including selcas, they're not as good as the real thing). 

 

It's been two years and finally, Jimin's patience has paid off.

 

He's currently waiting at the airport, staring at the noticeboard that will announce when Yoongi's plane arrives. It's two in the morning but the airport is as busy as ever. People are scattered everywhere - some going home alone, some meeting up with friends or family they haven't seen in a while, and some happily being reunited with their significant others. Jimin looks at the couples with longing, hoping that Yoongi and himself will be like that despite the older being a reserved old man sometimes.

 

The younger male waits another 20 minutes before there's finally a change on the board. Flight 201 Seoul - Arrived, it beamed. Jimin excitedly bounced, watching people flood out the door quickly, silently waiting for his boyfriend.

 

When Yoongi finally strolled out the door, shyly looking around for the younger, Jimin was stunned. It felt surreal seeing his hyung after so long. Selca's didn't do Yoongi any justice. He became more lean, shoulders broadening out, jaw line sharper. His hair was now a pale ice blond compared to the dark chocolate colour he left with. He was breathtaking.

 

As Yoongi finally spotted Jimin, the younger realises that not everything has changed. As he sees the recognition flood the pale man's eyes, gummy smile slowly becoming visible, he realises that he's still Jimin's Yoongi. He still carries his signature smile that Jimin loves so much.

 

Jimin beamed at the older male, eyes crinkling into small slits. He slowly started to walk towards Yoongi, steps increasing hastily the closer he got to him. The tanned male forgot about everyone surrounding them, it was just Yoongi and Jimin in that moment.

 

Yoongi began walking towards Jimin, quickly trying to lessen the distance between the couple. Both males never stopped smiling at the other, happy to finally be back together. 

 

 

"Hyung," Jimin whispered softly before throwing his arms around the older's neck, squeezing tightly. Yoongi gripped the younger around his waist, hugging Jimin close to him. "Hyung, I can't believe you're back," the baby-faced man said softly, happy tears starting to bead in his eyes.

 

"Yah, I told you I'd come back Jiminnie," Yoongi chuckled, "didn't you believe Hyung? You thought that we were gonna end up like one of those couples in those cheesy tragic romance movies that you love so much, didn't you?" the older teases, seeing the light flush of pink coat the tip of the younger's ear. 

 

Jimin pulled away from the embrace, lightly hitting Yoongi's shoulder. "Hyuuung! You ruined our moment!" the younger complains, yet his words have no sting to them as they were accompanied by a watery smile directed at Yoongi. 

 

Jimin began to wipe his tears, slightly embarrassed from being so emotional before Yoongi stops him with a hand on his wrist. Jimin looked at the older confusedly before he felt Yoongi's hand caress his face. The older slowly Jimin's cheeks, wiping away any trace of tears left on his face. 'Beautiful' he thinks sincerely, admiring the younger's features.

 

"I missed you so much, Jimin-ah" is the last thing the younger hears before he felt lips being placed on his own. He missed this, he missed the smell and feel of Yoongi surrounding him. Jimin tightens his hold on Yoongi's hoodie before kissing back enthusiastically. Yoongi pressed closer to the younger, wanting to make up for years of lonely nights and eating alone, envying the couples that litter the restaurants.

 

Jimin pulls away after a few seconds, Yoongi trailing after him automatically. The younger giggled before stating "we're in public hyung, people are starting to stare," whilst the older's cheek tenderly. 

 

"Later?" Yoongi questions hopefully, grip tightening around the younger. 

 

"Later" Jimin agreed, signature eye-smile back in place. 

 

////

The drive home was peacefully quiet, both males enjoying the company of the other. Yoongi drove Jimin's car back to their shared apartment, fingers tangled together in the middle. 

 

Yoongi was excited to be back home, back with his Jiminnie. He dreamt of this day since he left, wanting to be back home more than anything but also wanting to pursue his second love; music.

 

He could hear Jimin's content sigh next to him, head leaning heavily against the window. Yoongi tightened his hold on the younger's hand, shooting him a small smile before turning his eyes back to the road. Jimin replied with a sleepy smile of his own, eyes slowly shutting before he falls into a light slumber.

 

////

 

30 minutes later, Yoongi finally reached the apartments. He parked the car infront of the complex before turning to the sleeping boy. He gently shook the younger's shoulder, a quiet "Jiminnie" being whispered. 

 

Jimin stirred in his seat before his eyes slowly opened, instantly connecting with the older males. He smiled tiredly at Yoongi, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep. "Come on" Yoongi whispered lovingly, starting to get out of the car.

 

////

 

They took the elevator up to the fifth floor, Jimin relaxing into Yoongi's side. The silence between them wasn't awkward but peaceful. Both caught up in the familiarity of eachother.

 

The apartment was just like Yoongi remembered, nothing changed. It felt like home.

 

Jimin smiled sleepily at the older male, arms circling around his waist. He placed his head in the crook of the pale man's neck, inhaling the scent that was just Yoongi. The blond male hugged Jimin to him tighter, taking a deep breath of his favorite scent; Jimin, before pulling away and placing both hands on the younger's cheeks. 

 

He smiled gently at Jimin before leaning in and capturing his lips. The pair kissed slowly, savoring the taste of the other. Jimin tilted his head to get a better angle, pressing closer to Yoongi in the process. The older male softly bit the younger's bottom lip before soothing the bite with his tongue. Jimin let out a content sigh which allowed Yoongi to slowly slip his tongue inside, tangling with the younger's.

 

The kiss wasn't a fight for dominance, there was no push or pull between the pair, just slow, comforting kisses being exchanged between them. 

 

Jimin was the first to pull away, sleepy eyes connecting with the older male's. "Yah Jiminnie, why do you always pull away?" Yoongi remarks breathlessly. The younger just smiles tenderly at Yoongi, placing a sweet kiss on his forehead, his cheek, his nose, the corner of his mouth and finally, he placed a small peck on his lips.

 

Jimin pulls away fully from the older, only their hands staying connected. He smiles Yoongi's favorite smile, his head gesturing towards the bedroom before murmuring a quiet "lets go to our bed, hyung".

 

'Our bed,' Yoongi thinks happily. 

 

He really missed his Jiminnie.