Unscripted

Unscripted

Seo Kang Joon lived his life believing that where there was a script, there was a way. He had...unusual charms to say the least, because of that, he preferred a script rather than to express himself. When he joined Roommate, he never could have imagined that he would be improving the whole time. Or as others might call it 'being yourself.' It was almost a new concept to him. Most people didn't understand him when he spoke and just resorted to calling him weird. 

A few weeks into Roommate, he was finally learning how to ease up and be himself. However, there was one person that he couldn't seem to wrap his head around. He sat outside, staring at Park Min Woo with his wide hazely Brown eyes. Min woo was sipping out of a mug quietly to himself. Min Woo was almost as weird as Kang Joon. Min Woo was quiet, and easily jealous, and there seemed to be some.miscommunication error between the two actors. 

Kang Joon wondered what Min Woo was thinking about. A while back, they had a conversation about each other's eyes. The younger male wasn't lying when he said that Min Woo's eyes were pretty. He also wasn't lying when he complimented the other's deep dimples. He liked eating meat in the rain with Min Woo, it was like they were lost in their own secret world at that point. How could one guy make Kang Joon's heart flutter like that? It was as if he was suffering from a crush. 

A crush. He wondered if he had a crush on Min Woo. Did that lonely, deep-dimpled, and secretly affectionate actor steal Kang Moon's heart? How was he supposed to act when his thoughts were occupied by Park Min Woo? Thinking about him as it was made Kang Moon's heart spiral into his stomach. 

"Ya! Kang Joon!" Min Woo waved a hand slowly in front of his friend's face. "What are you thinking about?" He wondered with a small smile. Kang Joon swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. His thoughts fled his mind and he was left just absently staring at the other male. 

"Huh?" Kang Joon feigned stupidity.

"You were staring into space," Min Woo said and ruffled his junior's hair gently. Kang Joon stared up at him and squeezed the pillow in his arms a little tighter. He plastered a slightly awkward smile on his face.

"Oh, I was just thinking about what's for dinner," Kang Joon lied. Min Woo stared at him for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Yeah okay. You're really weird," the other commented. "I can make us bulgogi again if that will make you happy," 

"Eh? Oh. Uh...." the younger male was slightly flustered at the offer. He just started to laugh again to wave away the awkwardness.

"If you don't want to just say so," Min Woo poked Kang Joon in the forehead.

"Hyung," Kang Joon said suddenly. The other perked up in response. 

"Huh?"

"Remember when you said were falling for my eyes?" Kang Joon asked.

"Uhh....hmm...yeah. Why?" 

"Did you mean it?"

"Ae, what kind of question is that?" Min Woo asked.

"I meant it," Kang Joon looked up into Min Woo's eyes with sincerity. The older actor's eyes scanned Kang Joon's for a second.

"I can't understand you," Min Woo said after a small chuckle escaped his mouth. He ruffled Kang Moon's hair again affectionately. "Come on, let's go raid the fridge." 

"...Okay," Kang Joon sighed slightly before getting up off of his comfy chair. He threw the pillow down and followed the other male. He wished, like in the dramas, he and Min Woo would have that moment where everything clicked together. He wanted that moment when Min Woo would look at him with all the love in the world. Until that happened, he would have to settle with what he had, and what he had wasn't necessarily scripted.