Fin

Not Your Ordinary Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Once Upon a time, in the Kingdom of SM Entertainment in Seoul, South Korea. There lived two handsome soldiers and a lonely princess, named- Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Soraida. The three have been friends for a long time now, despite of the status differences the princess would still go out and play with the soldiers outside the palace until one day the princess stood in front of the soldiers and confessed.


 

"Sungmin-ah.. I lilly lilly lilly like you." She said blushing.


 

Exchanging looks with Kyuhyun, Sungmin answered. "I'm sorry.. I don't."


 

Feeling hurt, the princess ran away and cried inside her room. She didn't  went out to eat nor talked to anyone. She isolated herself from the people who might hurt her as well.



 

Starting that day, the three became awkward.


 

The Princess wouldn't even blink an eye to them, so does Kyuhyun and Sungmin. It was a petty cold war among the teenagers until one day The Princess- again came running to Kyuhyun and asked him to be her on her debut.


 

Exchanging  glances with Sungmin again, Kyuhyun shook his head as a No.


 

The Princess cried. All this time, she thought one of them liked her since they always play together. So Princess Soraida asked why.



 

"Because, we liked each other." Soldier Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly and was elbowed by Sungmin.



 

"I'm sorry Princess Soraida." Soldier Sungmin bowed.


 

Feigning an understanding look, the Princess Nodded and once again, ran away.



 

--



 

The days turned into weeks and weeks to months. Almost 2 months have passed neither of the two were given any attention by the princess until her birthday came.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter