When I first met you

When I met you

Yixing p.o.v

The first time I laied eyes on you, you look so young so innocent, what would you be doing in a club with druken people grinding, tripping, kissing all over with anyone they can get their hands on, why would a young guy be in a club what is he 16....18... I blinked noticing his features; wow is this person even a man he is dressed like one am I looking at a girl right now with short hair? 

"I want the strongest drink you got" the pretty stranger yelled to me pointing his pretty feminin hands.
"Are you old enough to have this?" He me give the a death glare staring into my soul
I gulped "May I have ID?"
I heard the stranger click his tongue, he threw his ID at me as it hit me in the face 'ouch' I rolled my eyes noticing the stranger glance at my name tag.

Name: Do Baekhyun
: Male
Age: 20
Birthday: 16th May 1994

(Note: totally not sure if I have the year right >.<)

"You know if I wasn't mistaken you look troubled" I said to him passing his drink watching him swallow it down... Impressive....
"I'm not here for therapy Yixing" Baekhyun spat at me in a harsh tone "I want as many as these as I can get"
Ok Yixing be quiet and give this handsome guy drinks I my lips watching him gulp each drop
"I think you've had enough Baekhyun" giving him a smile hoping he won't shout at me I don't want trouble.
"Give me a-another I-I..want it" Baekhyun flashed a druken smile, how can I resist I can't even take my eyes off his feminin figure; boy wouldn't I like to try that.
"You know if you keep staring I might have to take you home Mr Yixing" Baekhyun laughed smirking at me
I think my heart stopped beating, swallowing hard trying to find my words. Baekhyuns' beautiful lips meet mine. 
"YIXING!" I jumped out my skin hearing Minseok shout me across the way
"NO KISSING IN WORKING HOURS!" I couldn't help but laugh at his sentence; why don't you tell the whole club with that tone! 
"Sorry, you'd do it if Jongdae was here lover boy" he slapped me hard I watched my skin turn red, I noticed Baekhyun's eyes widen what got into him, is he that drunk?
"Jongdae? THEE Jongdae, you're THREE Minseok?" What is he talking about he knows them? I waited for an answer anticipating it coming from a drunk person 
"You know Jongdae?" No duh I thought to myself watching Baekhyun perk up
"O-of c-course I-I work with him, all he-e talks about is M-YY Minseokiiee Hyungg i-is so per-fect" he stuttered trying to focus his eyes on Minseok. "DOES ANYONE WORK AT THIS BAR DRINKS PLEASE...idiots" I heared a stranger yell angrily I nudged Minseok edging to go over so I can keep talking to Baekhyun
"Sooo after my shift would you like to go to my place?" I watched Baekhyun give me a druken smirk, and reply "Or mine" "deal" I smiled...
-------
I watched Baekhyun jump up from the bed hearing someone shout at him, who's Chanyeol? i thought why would I be that person
"What the .. Wow your date with Chanyeol ended nice" Baekhyun jumped up staring at the person as he glared hard.
"This isn't Chanyeol"
"WHAT are you kidding"
I didn't say anything hearing the door slam shaking the entire house. You'd think a hurricane hit!
------
"Baekhyun-ah!" I heard someone yell "you know you have a job to get to right, get out of bed with that THING and get to WORK" 
Thing? I thought to myself am I that worthless to that person who lives here! What did I even do I don't even know the guy.
"Baekhyun?"
"I've got to go to work Xing leave your number on my desk and I'll call you later?"
"So I'll ring you for our date?"
"Date! Sure bye"
and with that Baekhyun rushed out the door I fell back to sleep too tired to get up from last night activities. I jumped hearing the door click "Who are you?" I asked watching the guy glare at me.. huh? Where have I see that glare before...Must be family...
hearing his deep voice with no emotion made me shiver and not in a good way "The question is who are you and why did you hook up with my brother?!"
"The guy was drunk he dragged me home how can I resist that... I mean" I felt a slap to my head 'ouch' yes definitely family "Just get out" I grabbed the note Baekhyun left as he shoved me out the door. 
-------
Working my all shift again serving the same people I noticed a familiar figure walking towards the bar, I watched Baekhyun sit down why is he back must have had a bad day right ... or he wants to see me I grinned
"Back to drown your self or am I smelling a date?" I raised my eyebrow 
"Funny, but both"
We shared a sweet secret kiss over the bar while I carefully passed his drink. 
"Baekhyun! fancy seeing you here" Who is this guy I glared at him watching him flash his perfectly shaped white teeth enough to blind someone.
I heard Baekhyun let out a slight giggle "of course what else would I do on a friday night- meet this handsome guy" he winked at me. "but I'm working Baek we can't do this now" with a hint of sarcasm in my voice winking back hoping the guy would get the idea that his one is going to be mine.
"tsk, I see that my date wasn't sucessful" the stranger groaned. THEY HAD A DATE?! Calm down Yixing it obviously didn't work he's with me I inhaled deeply is he possibly that Chanyeol guy I keep hearing about?!
"Oh please you looked handsome at first sight but I didn't fall for you like Yixing- move on dude!" I heard Baekhyun whine at the stranger ooh he fell for me?! I felt giddy inside.

"So love at first sight Baek?" I saw Baekhyuns' cheeks turn pink so cute I gave him a side smile 
"Well I-I um uh no- maybe I mean considering I threw my ID at your face?" I laughed; he smiled at me but something didn't seem right in his smile. I don't want to question him. 
"How about I take you home after your shift handsome" now it was my turn to blush. 

"Say how old are you Yixing I haven't got to know in certain places maybe I should know?" He winked at me I gulped and tried to answer "Uh me I'm 24 yeah maybe it would be a good idea to know you better...I'd love to know you more"

"Ooh an older man...that's hot" Baekhyun showed his beautiful smile with a wink
-------
I woke up to a thud I got up and ran into the next door to see Baekhyun on the floor I picked him up bridal style; why did he end up on the floor? who room is this?
"Baekhyun are you ok what happened?"
"Nothing me and my stupid twin brother Kyungsoo was fighting and he hit me..Loser." I took Baekhyun into his room, he has a brother was it the guy who hit me must be because they have the same glare.
"I don't even want to live in this stupid house with my stupid brother he makes my life depressing getting everything he wants the perfect child" Baekhyun yelled in a whining tone
"Maybe if you want you can stay with me for a while?" Baekhyun purked up at my question. "I would love that Xing thank you" I watched Baekhyun pack his stuff helping now and again when he asked
--------
Baekhyun and I entered my apartment since he has problems. 
"Thank you for letting me move in with you Yixing I know we haven't--" 
"Don't mention it Baekkie, atleast we can be together without that stupid brother of yours" I smiled showing Baekhyun where to put his stuff watching him unpack 

I guess this is where I start my life with Baekhyun first I need to get him to be my boyfriend...So it can make sense we are living together not just because his brother is stupid. Next stop date, I smiled to myself knowing that Baekhyun and I will be able to be together everyday and not just meet in my work place when he wants to get drunk. 

My apartment isn't that big one bed room and bath room although my living room and kitchen are pretty nice It can be the perfect place for me and Baekhyun. I went into the kitchen to make dinner Baek is probably hungry I nodded to myself. I wonder what he'd like? I began opening every cupboard looking for things NOTHING I opened the fridge I sighed I had left over chicken that I made yesterday. I put it in the oven to heat up.
I went back into the bed room noticing Baekhyun is almost done un packing. "Xing do you mind if I snoop?". I smiled at his curious eyes "I guess since you will be living here what's mine us yours" Tsk cheesey I rolled my eyes at what I said watching Baekhyun open every draw every closed area I had putting his pretty hands through everything; cute. After 30 minutes of Baekhyun asking 'what's this, that ohh this is pretty oo can I wear this' I heard the oven timer go off. "Dinners ready Baek" I smiled taking his hand wrapping our fingers together I took him to the kitchen 'n' I plate up the chicken for us
"I know it isn't much but its the only thing I had considering I didn't have anything fresh to make and I wasn't expecting you" I smiled giving a plate to Baekhyun. I watched him stuffed it in his mouth letting a satisfied mmhm escape "Its good Yixing thank you"
While eating dinner me and Baekhyun shared questions he's nice although he seems to have had it tough with a smart favourited brother and him being thrown to the side to work in a cafe. I hope to make him happy. "Baekhyun" I swallowed nervously incase of rejection "Yes?" I smiled "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date tomorrow? Baekhyun grinned finishing his late bite of food "I'd love to Xing but when because our working hours are different" True damn it I didn't think about that "Uh-uh Lunch date?" "You got yourself a date Mr Yixing"

End of Yixing POV!
-----
Baekhyun POV
I sighed under the hot shower the hot water sliding down my pale skin lost in my thoughts; Yixing is really nice I'm so lucky. I can see myself with him he makes me forget about the pathetic love I have for my brother I need to burn that diary of mine! I sighed hoping we can be more than friends I need to make a move on that date tomorrow. I climbed out the shower Yixings' place makes me feel at home more than my actual house, I get dressed entering the bed room noticing Yixing fast asleep, cute I giggled and climbed in next to him carefully laying my head on his toned chest.

I woke up to the sound of my phone, what a un-beautiful sound when you need to go to work. 'Baekhyun-ah, I'm offering a place in the marketing department if you want it first meet at my office after your work.' 
what did I just read MY dad hiring me what is my luck! I jumped out of bed "ah today's going to be a good day" I look at Yixing in his peaceful sleep, he looks like an angel...I might actually be falling for this guy, I smile remembering our lunch date I'm looking forward to it. Making my way into the kitchen looking through his cupboards man he really has nothing 'Ok off to the shops I go it will be nice to get some morning air' I thought to my self slipping my shoes on.

I enter the corner shop to pick up breakfast things and made my way back to the apartment quickly whipping up breakfast for me and Yixing, I look up from setting the table seeing Yixing rubbing his eyes making his way to me;
"Woah where did this come from Baek?"
"Oh I went out while you were sleeping I hope you don't mind" I smiled handing him a fork
"No way this looks delicious" Yixing beemed sitting down eyeing breakfast
"Eat up"
After breakfast I told him about my dad offering me a job he was positive about it wishing me the best also reminding me about our date... Like I would forget.

End of Baekhyun POV

--------------

Yixing POV

"Minseok I'm so nervous about my date with Baekhyun what if he decides he doesn't want to be my boyfriend and sees me as a friend or house mate"
"Xing-ah you've done the 'deed' many times with Baekhyun I'm sure your relationship is more than 'friends with benefits' he will accept you I'll bet on it"
"No way, I'm not betting with nothing I need my money"
After serving a lot of people drinks I made my way into the back sighing nervously also complaining to myself; who drinks in the morning? I thought placing myself on the back-room sofa trying to think of the right way I can express my feelings towards Baekhyun at that moment I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket

From: Baekhyun
To: Yixing
I accept my dads offer, luckily I won't have to see Kyungsoo since he's in a further department It's very unlikely that our paths will cross; I can't wait for our lunch date :)  
To: Baekhyun

From: Yixing
I'm glad to hear it Baek, I knew things would go smooth, I can't wait to see you, I'll pick you up from work if you want and we can go together <3 

From: Baekhyun
To: Yixing
I would love that Xing :) see you in 30 minutes. ;)


30 minutes.... huh? I smiled but also swallowing hard I've got my speech prepard It's not like I'm asking him to marry me there isn't really a reason why I need this whole speech thing but I want to make it unforgettable for Baekhyun. I'm so incredibly corny. 

"Minnie I'm going to pick up my hot date I will see you in an hour"
"YA! Only Jongdae can call me Minnie!!" He went to slap me but I dodged it "Better luck next time MINNIE HYUNG" I shouted quickly running before he beat me into an early grave. 

I skipped my way to Baekhyuns' work place for the last time since he's moving to his dad's company which is more than a walk away. I walk in scanning through the piles of people to find my 'hot date', I notice him pouring coffee I sighed in admiration watching him carefully space out the cup from the coffee pourer. 
I made my way over to him I notice his eyes light up as he turned to me.

"Ohh your date has arrived I see" Jongdae whistled pointing at me, I looked at Baekhyun taking his apron off and placing it neatly on a hook whiles slipping his coat on.
"I'm ready to go" Baekhyuned grinned placing his hand around my arm slightly squeezing it. I hear Jongdae whistle at us and Baekhyun shot him a death glare.

I decided to take Baekhyun fine dining pricey but worth it, we entered looking at the tables with red table cloth draped over the table and cushioned chairs, dimmed lights with candle light just the perfect atmosphere. Even though we aren't dressed for the date, our uniforms set us differently from the other people dressed in suits and long dresses, it doesn't matter because Baekhyun looks perfect in anything.

"Wow Yixing I didn't know that you're rich" Baekhyun smirked stuffing his face wow this guy can eat well our food just got here and he's almost finished. 
"I'm only rich for you Baek" He stopped chewing and blinked cutely at me; "Kidding, I'm not rich at all I just got lucky since I haven't spent money on anything"
"Yeah I can tell from your fridge..." He rolled his eyes "You really need to go shopping Xing"
"Well with the amount that our meal is going to cost, I won't be shopping for at least a month sooo~" I smiled looking at Baekhyun rolling his eyes for the second time.

Our waiter brought over drinks and desert Baekhyuns' eyes widened at the size of his his lips in satisfaction and joy biting into it whiles trying to say 'thank you' which ended up mumbled. 

I swallowed my mouthful of food preparing my speech in my head making sure I've got it to absolute perfection, Baekhyun looks so cute with his cheeks full of desert wiping the side of his mouth now and again he missed a lot of times which made me chuckle.

I cleared my throat slightly whispering Baekhyuns' name...

"Yes?" he looked curiously at me still chewing his food.

"So~uh, I never believed in love at first sight but the moment you walked into that bar that definitely changed for me. You was so beautiful I mistook you for a girl until you got closer-- I noticed him shoot a glare at me "YA! I don't look like a girl" I put my hand over his mouth shh-ing him so I could finish I grabbed his hand and cleared my throat once more to finish,
"From that moment Baek I felt like I had to know you, I thought you was underaged one reason why I asked for your ID the second is to actually know your name because you was too occupied in drinking to death, even though we jumped quickly by getting into bed together I was hoping it wasn't just a one night stand and then you came again I felt like I had to get you, honestly I'm glad you moved in with me I don't want you to ever move out even when you fix things with Kyungsoo IF you do, but we haven't made the second step ~ would you like to be my boyfriend and live with me for a long time?"

Baekhyuns mouth opened but nothing came out, my heart was beating so fast I felt like dying. He isn't going to reject me right? I wiped the beads of sweat off my forehead nervously waiting for his answer. 

"Yes..Ok I will be your boyfriend and also live with you for a long time"

He blushed leaning towards me and our lips touched for a sweet kiss. 

This is the story behind Yixing and Baekhyun? Ohmygosh absolutely gross I'm not romantic I'm sorry if that was super disgusting, ugly and cheesey/corny lol   >.<  well I hope it didn't too much I also wanted to make one chapter I hope it's not too short or too long either, and I don't think the speech was necessary people don't do that when asking people out right I never had a speech, but since this might be the only chapter I wanted to make it somewhat nice. 
(sorry for any mistakes made I know I can make silly spelling mistakes when writing)

Thank you or reading and even making it to the end <3