KakaoTalk

Just
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the passing two days the  girls tried to learn all there was to their new home, the apartment, the streets and not to jump when their phones beeped „kakao talk!“. The sweet voice of the messenger notification startled them everytime. Of course that Nut managed  to coarce them into donwloading the app, supposedly everyone and their grandmother used it here oh and things weren't „googled“ here, no sir, you searched things on Naver, in fact you did everything on Naver.  Good thing they did, the girls on the job used it to and sent them some weird-cute emojic.Weird but stil cute. They wondered just how much Koreans payed for their phone bills, everyone was staring at their smartphones and/talking. Turns out the whole city had free wifi almost everywhere, it was impossible to loose reception and thanks to kakao they had free calls if they had the wifi. Genious.

The new job was enjoyable, not quite the promised fairy tale the ad promised.  The pay was smaller, enough to live okay and not be extravangant as they were told.  Around six hour shifts at the childrens hospital as special nurses for foreign patients or VIP patients. Who in their wildest mind would pay extra for foreign nurses? The European girls with their northern blood showing in their bright eyes and the macthing braceletest they wore. A brass double headed dragon and a silver double headed snake. Traditional jewlery of the Northern. Viking decendants.

Exotic, expensive and bubbly. Their Korean colleagues lliked them and their stubly Korean. They used post it notes with phrases in Korean and corrected their sharp English.  They were also very plagued by a Nut. Black Nut th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter