Final

Cuddles

Kyungsoo was having his rest in his room when he suddenly his face was buried in a warm chest and a hand caressing his back. But he didn’t have to be shock or wonder who he was because the warm and scent screamed Jongin.

He snuggled back and wrapped his hands to Jongin’s waist. He missed this. He missed to be held in Jongin embrace. He missed their cuddles.

“Hey,” Kyungsoo pecks Jongin’s neck and looked over his face under the moonlight.

“Hey yourself.” Jongin kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead. “Here I am, missed you like crazy, and then here you are. All tired from overwork and injured. And let alone stay in bed, without me.” Kyungsoo was flinched on Jongin’s tone. He seemed mad.

“Are you mad at me?”

“No. It’s just I’m frustrated. You promised me that you will take care of yourself well.” Jongin pouted. He hates to see his hyung, the love of his life, drained from all the work. Let all things perfect, without worrying about his health.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know it will turn out to be this way.” Kyungsoo kissed Jongin’s chest, and hear the heartbeat that calms him.

“You are so fragile and I don’t want anyone to exhausted you and make you so damn tired and then you will break into pieces and then—“

“Are you ting on me? I’m not that fragile and I will not break into pieces. I strong enough,”

“Yeah yeah but please don’t curse on our romantic night,” Jongin said, while caressing back of Kyungsoo hair. “I missed you so damn much, okay.”

“Hey you curse too, stupid.”

“It fine if it from me.” Jongin chuckles. “But hyung, I’ve already told you to stop taking acting anymore because I can handle our family. I can take care of our children.”

“Since when I’m married to you?” Kyungsoo raised his brow. “And since when we had kid?”

Jongin laughed whole-heartedly. It was the best melody that Kyungsoo ever heard.

“Since tonight, hyung. And the kids are in process, which was according to my list of to do, is right now.”

“You stupid idiot.” Kyungsoo smiles.

“But you love me endlessly,” Jongin kissed his nape and continued, "I swear hyung if you become like this again i will lock you in my cocoon forever and let your fans die in misery."

Jongin is so unbelievable. And it is so extremely cute.

“Can I punch you in the face…?” He stops, but then grinned “with my lips?”

“Aw why not, your lips look so lonely anyway,”

 

 

Jongin and his stupid pickup lines will never die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And it's veerrrrryyyy short because it just came into my mind and don't ignore any grammar mistake >.< Let me know ^^ And I love you all reader very much xoxo