That's why I love her

That's why I love her

I'm back!! This one shot I write is for my Jingchin friend, I just want to share  my thought about Ji dating.

I hope it will make you feel better in someway. Thank you for reading! I love you <3 Fighting Queen's!!!

 

----------

 

 

That's why I love her.

 

 

 

“Eunjung, please stop being like this.”

“Damn it! Can’t you listen to us?”

“This is bad, quickly come out of your condo before I call the police.”

“Eunjung unnie, I will listen to you… everything you want to say. Please come out and talk to me.”

 

There was no single voice massage… that came from who she was waiting for, not even one. No massage or a call. Tear was pooling her eyes as the anger won all of her mood, lifting her phone then throwing it harshly.

 

Eunjung didn’t care how her phone broke into pieces. Slowly, she sit on the floor leaning her back against a sofa in the living roomarrow-10x10.png. It was 2 days that she locked herself in here, 2 days that looked like 2 months in her feeling.

 

She felt like her world collapsed, like there was no reason to think. Her inside was empty… like there was a hole in her body.

 

It was just a few days ago, few days ago that she knew nothing. A few days ago she still laughing happily with the one she love the most. It was already 2 days ago, even everything passed for a short period of time, but why everything seemed so fresh to her like it was a second ago. It seemed like the event repeating in front of her eyes as she could remember every details.

 

The moment that they draw their dream together.

The moment that she thought she is the only one who can protect her.

The moment that they promised to always stayed side by side.

The moment that her world was around the person she love.

And the moment before knowing the truth that the latter kept in herself…

 

She clearly remembered everything, and because of that made her wonder why it became like this. Everything was going wellarrow-10x10.png, she was the happiest person on earth, the latter was her power charger. Why all of sudden she hate the memory she used to love?

 

“It’s all lies.” She muttered weakly, and just realized that she was crying. She lifted her hand to wipe the tears away, feeling angry of herself. “Stupid tears.” She felt so stupid in everything she had done, but never wanted to try act as a smart person. “Why? Jiyeon? Why?!”

 

“Eunjung! Open the door! You aren’t the only human in this world, come out and talk to us!” The shouting came along with loud knocking of the door. Eunjung didn’t mind to move because there was no one… on one who can understand what she felt right now.

 

Is she sad? No… she just couldn’t accept it… too fast to accept and that made her feel hurt.

 

“Damn it…” The door broke down by Sehun oppa, their manager, he looked around the mess in Eunjung’s condo while the member running to Eunjung… except the one who was missing.

 

Qri lifted her hand and slapped Eunjung hard to wake the girl, and it did. “Are you crazy Eunjung? Are you trying to kill yourself!?” Tears flow from Eunjung’s eyes more than before after listening to the one who barely speak. Every eyes that looked at her made her weaker.

 

“Just cry out unnie, cry it all out.” Hyomin pulled Eunjung into her embrace, they had been friend for the long time so she knew how much Jiyeon mean to Eunjung.

 

“Why? Why it becomes like this?”

 

“Everything have a reason Eunjung. Even you try to hurt yourself, nothing will change.” Soyeon said while patting Eunjung’s shoulder, she felt sorry for the latter condition.

 

It was just a few days Jiyeon went to China for working. It was just one month that she lived on the cruse, filming movie with that man. It was just 2 days ago Jiyeon dating that man photo leaking out, and just 2 days ago everything was confirmed.

 

Why Jiyeon never tell her about this before? No… she is the one who didn’t care about small details that happen, kept thinking that Jiyeon still her baby no matter what. The baby she needed to protect, and her place seemed like it was stolen by someone.

 

Eunjung could only blame herself for her careless, and because of that made her became like this. If she more care about what was going on, she wouldn’t be like this. It was all her faults.

 

Everything became like this… and Eunjung could only blame herself.

 

“I don’t want to know anything, I want to forget all this memories.”

 

“Listen… no matter how hard you try, you can’t turn back the time and fix the thing Eunjung.” Boram said as she sat on the floor in front of Eunjung. The latter eyes showed how much she hurt and somehow looked so empty.

 

“The thing you need to do is accept that Jiyeon is old enough to decide everything by herself, and your duty is support her in everything.” Boram’s words made Eunjung think, Jiyeon would grow up and live on her own anyway.

 

“Isn’t that what you did for a long time unnie? Don’t let this break your first feeling and all the reasons why you want to stay beside Jiyeon.” Right… why did she forget how much she love Jiyeon? Why she acted like a stupid?

 

“The one who Jiyeon needs the most is you Eunjung. The one who always trust and understand her.” Soyeon smiled at the latter. To be honest, she met Jiyeon yesterday, and she didn’t look good as she should be. Jiyeon was afraid… afraid of Eunjung’s reaction, she afraid that Eunjung will unhappy because of what she had decided or the worst… left her.

 

“I want you to be Jiyeon good memory, so stop being like this. Don’t create a bad memory to Jiyeon.” The last sentence from Qri made Eunjung saw the truth that she blinded from it since 2 days ago. Everyone made a group hug to support Eunjung who was the most important person of Jiyeon, the maknae who needed the latter support right now.

 

Her place never been stolen… it was just there had another place built up.

 

Even there was a man who could protect Jiyeon, she still be a weak lady, still needed love from people around her, still wanted to have life and happiness like ordinary lady at her age. The thing Eunjung could do was kept that smile to draw on Jiyeon’s face as long as she could.

 

Because that was… all her happiness and all her want from the start when she had loved this lady.

 

 

----------