Chapter One

From Haters to Lovers

 

Eryca's POV: 

Hi I am eryca smith, just a tipical girl. I am now a graduating student.... Hoping that this year will be the best year ever. So I got up at my bed and took a shower, I don't want to be late for it is our fisrt day. I wear a denim shirt with matching jeans and doll shoes. I went to school 1hr before the time.... I went to search for my room and checked who is gonna be my classmate.... While I was looking a famillar name took my attention.... GAB ENRIQUEZ... Why do I have to be his classmate!! I hate him all of him.... But beacuse there is still a lot of time, I decided to go at the back to sleep.

Gab's POV: 

I am not gonna introduce myself for you know me already. I am not actually excited for school, I mean everyday is just a normal day to me... Girls stalking, guys wanting to make friends,,, and especially the one and only Eryca smith. I always piss her off because I like the look on her face whenever she gets mad... But before that I took a bath and put on my denim shirt and jeans, fix my hair in a messy style so girls will be attracted. I got to school exactly 10 mins before the time because it took 30 mins for searching my room becasye of the girls catching me.. So i went to the back seat where  i saw a girl sleeping with matching clothes as mine. I went to seat beside her and poked her... Suddenly i recognize her.... She changed A LOT.