Chapter 1

Fake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Baekhyun laid on the couch watching a random drama that was playing on T.V with Sehun, Jongin, and Suho hyung.

"Hey guys!!" Chanyeol's voice boomed throughout the dorm. "

What?" Chen said coming out of a room with Lay and Minseok hyung while Kyungsoo came from the kitchen.

"T-ara's Jiyeon is dating Lee Donggun," Chanyeol said holding out his phone.

"Good for her," Kyungsoo said uninterestedly while going back into the kitchen.

Suho hyung gave Chanyeol a look," That was your important news? Plus, you don't even know her."

"No I do know her. We talked sometimes when she was promoting her solo. And remember I was acquainted with her when we were in the same modeling contest," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah where she beat you," Sehun said with his eyes glued to the T.V.

"Anyways, isn't Lee Donggun like 30 something," Minseok hyung said sitting down.

"Yeah, it's a 13 year I think," Chanyeol said still scrolling through his phone.

"Why are we even talking about this. This has nothing to do with us," Baekhyun said annoyingly.

"I know. I agree with Baekhyun hyung," Jongin said resting his head on the couch.

"Yah! Everyone come eat!" Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen. Every one quickly dropped the subject and hurried away to eat. Baekhyun just rolled off the couch and trudged his way over to the kitchen. 

 

The next morning Exo made their way to the company and then they went into their van.

"Okay guys," the manager said," You guys have a busy day today."

Kai groaned,"I barely got any sleep last night because Kyungsoo hyung made me stay up late and practice his lines with him."

Sehun just patted his shoulders,"Get over it" Kai glared at Sehun.

"So you guys are going to KBS for a radio broadcast and Music Bank recording. Right after the recording we're headed to a live broadcast at The Show, got it? Also since, The Show is a live broadcasting we'll be there early for the rehearsal and stay till the end since you guys are up for first place," the manager said while driving.

A chorus of "got it's" rang through the car. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyeon sat in the CEO's office as she waited for him to come. She stood up once her CEO walked in.

"Well," he started as he sat in his chair," Your dating news is being taken well by the public. People don't seem to be angry or hating on you so I've decided to let you resume your schedule." Jiyeon just nodded. "Anyways the media will be on your tail for a couple of days so make it look believable," CEO said.

Breathe Jiyeon, don't lash out at him, Jiyeon thought to herself while trying to control her temper.

"You may leave." Jiyeon stomped into the practice room scaring the crap out of her unnies.

"What did he say?" Qri unnie said with her hand on my shoulder.

"That I am to resume my schedule," Jiyeon said plopping down on the floor.

"Look Jiyeon maybe we can talk to CEO and convince him to stop this ridiculous scandal," Hyomin said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, you and Donggun oppa could have like a fake break up or something," Eunjung said.

Jiyeon just covered her face with her hands," This whole thing is so stupid!"

"Guys, I think she needs some time alone," Soyeon whispered to the other members. Everyone nodded and left the practice room to let Jiyeon cool down a bit. Jiyeon watched as her unnies left the room. She stomped on the ground hardly. 

This whole fake relationship thing is so stupid! Does our CEO really think this has to happen in order for us to have publicity? Jiyeon sighed. She's really grateful towards her CEO. He's the one that created T-ara, without him she wouldn't have even gotten this far. But sometime her CEO is plain STUPID. Jiyeon doesn't get his train of thought for this situation. Just because other major groups like SNSD and SISTAR are making comebacks, doesn't mean that T-ara isn't gonna get noticed? Why does she have to pretend to be in a relationship just to get people to notice them? WHY? It's unfair. Now Jiyeon doesn't even get a chance at a REAL relationship. Stupid publicity stunt,  Jiyeon thought as she sat on the floor.  

A few hours later, Jiyeon walked out of the practice room while apologizing to get manager. She must have fallen asleep and it wasn't until her manager's 10th phone call that Jiyeon had woken up. Jiyeon scrambled into the car as her manager drove hey to The Show's broadcasting station. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Exo's dressing room was a mess. After their rehearsal, the members came back to their waiting room with their stage clothes gone. The clothes were apparently stolen by some crazy fans who trespassed into the dressing room. The stylists were on the phone scrambling to get back up clothes from the company while the manager was arguing with one of the staff about the poor security. *Knock Knock*

"Come in," Suho said.

"Oh hyung!" Kai said seeing Zhoumi walking in with Hongbin trailing behind him.

"We heard about what happened and just wanted to come apologize," Zhoumi said with an apologetic tone. Hongbin nodded.

"It's fine hyung. It wasn't your fault," Baekhyun said rising from his seat, "The bathroom's at the end of the hall right?"

"Yes, it should be the last door to your right," Hongbin said moving out of the doorway. Baekhyun walked down the hallway when he heard a girl's voice. Baekhyun looked at the sign. It was the MC's dressing room and since Zhoumi and Hongbin were at his waiting room...that has to be Jiyeon. Normally, Baekhyun isn't the type the eavesdrop but Jiyeon's voice sounded so distressed that Baekhyun instinctively stopped to listen. Although Jiyeon was speaking in a hushed tone, the door was slightly ajar that Baekhyun could enough of the conversation.

"It's just annoying unnie. Everyone just keeps congratulating me." Jiyeon said into the phone. Baekhyun kept listening. "It's a fake relationship for crying out loud unnie, when did CEO get this stupid?" Jiyeon said in an aggravated voice, "Yes no one's in the room. Okay. Bye unnie."

Fake relationship? Before Baekhyun could even process the information, the door opened and Jiyeon walked out. Baekhyun tensed up. Jiyeon looked at him. Baekhyun just his heels and quickly walked away. 

Baekhyun entered into the room.

"How was the bathroom," Sehun asked.

"None of your business," Baekhyun said quickly. He rubbed his head. T-ara's Jiyeon's relationship was fake?

"Exo, you guys are up in 5 minutes," a staff said poking his head into the room. The members filed out one by one and walked to the side of the stage. Baekhyun glanced at the stage where the MC's were standing and looked at Jiyeon.

"You're on, go!" 

Baekhyun barely concentrated during the performance. It was the end of the show amd Zhoumi had just announced that Exo had won first place. Right when the cameras turned off, someone tapped him. He turned. Jiyeon.

"Can I talk to you?" she said quietly so that others didn't hear. Baekhyun nodded and followed Jiyeon into the MC's dressing room. Jiyeon closed the door.

"If this is about before," Baekhyun started," I heard."

Jiyeon let out a sigh," Look, you can't tell anyone about what you heard." Jiyeon put out her hand,"Give me your phone."

"What?" "Well if the secret gets out, then I need to contact you to blame you. You're the only one that knows other than my members."

"I don't have my phone with me right now. It's back in the dressing room." Jiyeon walked over to the table and scribbled something on a piece of paper. "Here this is my number and write your number on this," Jiyeon said handing me two pieces of paper, one with her number and another blank one. I quickly quote down my number and gave it to her. "This better be your real number," Jiyeon said shoving the paper into hey back pocket.

"It's real, okay," Baekhyun said a little annoyed. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter