The one and only chappie

Aw~ Please?
"Awwwww! Please?" I begged. "Just once?" "No," he said sternly in that beautiful deep voice of his, "No Baek and thats final! Okay?" Chanyeol seemed mad. "Please? I'll treat you tonight!" I pleaded. It doesn't hurt to try, right? "Okay fine, but don't mess my awesome hair up," Chanyeol said. It really was that easy? I thought. All I needed to do was to bribe him? Wow. "Don't rip out all my hair, okay? I want to keep my beautiful hair. Hair has a big impression on fans." "Ahh, don't worry, Channie! Of course I won't rip your hair out, you'll be bald then and you won't be as lovely and beautiful! If course, its the inner character that counts..." I took a comb and began to mindlessly thread it though his hair although it was already combed silky smooth. Ittold his to lean back into his chair and relax, maybe listen to some music. I told him it would take some time. Chanyeols hair is flawless. It's perfectly aligned, each strand about 3 inches long. Perfect. Long enough for braiding. I learned braiding from observing my mother. When she would do chorses around the house, she would pull her hair up in all types of cool hairstyles. I learn from observation. I started in the back on a small fishtail braid. I planned to do fishtail behind, French on the left side, Dutch on the left side and normal braids in the front. Chanyeol leaned into my touch, almost like he enjoyed it and he said, "Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all." I grinned. "Channie agrees with me?" I teased. Twenty-eight minutes and fifty-six seconds later I was done. Now there was about 4 braids of each type hanging down from Chanyeols head and I was proud. Proud that I could do this. I went and too some of the stylish noona's clips and fixed the braids on random placed on his head. The result looked like Chanyeol had a bird nest for hair. A very classy, braided silver bird nest. "Its done," I said. I wide grin spread on Chanyeols mouth. "Does it look good?" he asked. I was having a hard time understanding why the hairstyle didn't hurt with the clips and all the braids. Just then, Tao walked by our room, and caught a glance of my creation. He sniggered. "What is it?" Chanyeol asked with a annoyed edge to his voice. "Tao, what's wrong? Did Baekkie mess up my hair?" Tao and I shared a amused glance and then Tao handed Chanyeol a mirror, and said, "Hyung, look for yourself." I ran out of the door even before Chan could yell a word at me.