genesis

the illusion in between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the start to a finish; the beginning to an end. 

Often times, he found himself wondering about how love dwindled as people grew older, as time flew by faster, as the years grew in number. He's not strange, not really. He's just curious. About a lot of things. Particularly, he's hooked on his own, self-made theory on why nobody cares to stay by his side.

The first theory is because maybe he's just not that loveable. Maybe, he's just a nuisance to everyone and he's too oblivious to see it. Perhaps he had been the dirt stuck in between the cracks of his friend's and family's shoes, the piece of vegetable nobody wants, the last one picked in everything else.  

The second, third and fourth all vary but they all run along the same lines and support a topic which is, again, on why nobody cares (enough) to stay by his side (or to just stay. with him. period.)

He never noticed the bonds around him were breaking, fading; not until his eyes grew wider and the world suddenly changed and everything in between suddenly felt like it never really happened, like a dream of sort. Change happened so fast, so quick. Like falling asleep, slowly but then all at once. Realization came to him like a tsunami rather than a puny tidal wave.

His parents, his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter