cs.

   ↱ upstairs, downstairs。 apply now!
CHEAT SHEET!
SETTING!
you're living in a 4 story share house like probably 3-4 girls in the downstairs apartment and 2-3 guys in the upstairs apartment. in between the upstairs and downstairs apartment is another apartment but who knows who lives in there — aliens? a couple? monsters? ghost? i don't know but the top apartment also known as the roof apartment lives soeun also known as the landlord. the middle floor apartment is a hangout place. it connects both of the dorms and there's a community kitchen with a fridge, bathroom and living room. there's also an extra room filled with supplies and stuff.
 
LEVELS.
roof room : landlord : respect the landlord's privacy!
upper middle: boys apartment!
lower middle: community floor!
ground room: girls apartment!
 
APPLICATION!
you can apply twice! once as a male, once as a female — if you would like to.
 
— male or female. it's up to you.
— uality is up to you too. 
— ages should be 18-25!
— detail, detail, detail! but keep me interested? when i get bored, i tend to skim it at first then check it later.
— ethnicity preferrably korean but hey, you can be something else too. if you plan on being another ethnicity then it would be nice to be half asian or full but i'm also down with full american or european or something. i mean korea doesn't have a lot of foreigners like the united states.
— faceclaim should ulzzangs / models / actor but i'm fine with idols too but maybe newer / lesser known idols like clc, uniq and trainees. [ hyunwoo taken  as faceclaim but subjected to change because indecisive. ]
— personality wise! be real. i mean be unrealistic as you want but if the personality isn't believable, it's cutable. 
/ using zodiac sign traits would make things a lot neater in my opinion but it doesn't have to match the zodiac your character have — i could really care less about their signs matching their personality.
/ reusing applications is fine as long as it coincides with what i'm giving out. otherwise don't even think about it. 
 
 
— is open to all ualities, why? because i could care less, if you're straight or not. i don't even care if you ship yourself with the floor! you do you!
— don't want a love interest? i'm tempted to say delete it but i'm scared i'll get annoyed so put n/a to be safe? and leave it at that. lol. 
— ooc, idol, roommate, love whoever you want to but uh, don't be a e? i just . . . be legal first! 

OTHER STUFF.
— keyword: realistic yet extraordinary with a splash of creative. 
* the layout is so simple. i made it as simple as i could and i'm the kind of person who likes complicated layouts but i made it so simple that if you mess it up, i'm not even going to read your application unless you send the html through a pastebin and give it to me because i'm nice, i'll fix the html and give it back to you so you can put it in the blog. yes, i'm that nice. 
— i really only look at personality and background. if it's realistic but has something to stand out like bonus points for comedy or dramatic stuff. 
— make it memorable! i'm only choosing 6 people and if your application sticks out whether by writing style or something as simple as a dislike or something then i shall mark a mental note on your character. 
— personally? i really like if people explain. like explain your personality traits, explain your dislikes and stuff. it's nice to explain. 

i hope this helps out! although it may ? but this is all i got to say so good luck on your application! will add more if i got more to say.