no means yes - jinyoung

【 7リードのクローバー : seven-leaf clover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

( jinyoung, ft. mark / fluff / no means yes / 689w )

 

he still remembers the first thing she ever said to him; they were five, in kindergarten, and it was break time. a small girl with pigtails and round eyes had gone up to him, poked him on the forehead and told him, "nice eyebrows." 

what an oddball, he had thought then, and his opinion of her hasn't changed since.

she complimented his eyebrows regularly, and jinyoung would later come to suspect that she had a crush on him. however, (to put it in a nice way) kim hyejin was eccentric. their classmates would endlessly about her strange behaviour, and jinyoung decided that he'd better stay away from someone like her.

throughout primary and middle school, hyejin's obsession with jinyoung's eyebrows persisted. and as her vocabulary expanded, the number of descriptors she used to give praise to his eyebrows (and she did so regularly) also increased. it was annoying at first, but he soon became used to- if not fond- of it. out of all the words that the girl had used to describe his eyebrows, he liked "manly" the most. 

not that he ever admitted this to anybody. whenever she approached him (even when it wasn't related to his eyebrows), he would give her an annoyed look and tell her to stop bothering him, but hyejin was never deterred (and jinyoung was secretly glad). 

when they got to high school, hyejin's perculiarities turned into her charms, and she became quite popular at school (although the fact that puberty had given her looks comparable to im yoona or bae suzy might have played a part in it too). there was also a new boy who moved from america - his name was mark. 

there were many reasons why jinyoung disliked mark tuan, and he made a list of them. 

1. he's not as good looking as everyone says he is.

2. he never talks.

3. doesn't that suggest that he thinks he's too good for everyone?

4. psh.

5. his eyebrows are ugly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter