final

One Small Mistake

I’m sorry for the late update…T^T

Please, don’t mind the grammatical error(s) or typo mistake(s)

Enjoy reading and keep your expectation low! :)

 

***

 

Once Yifan entered their shared-room, he could see Luhan sleeping peacefully on his own bed under the blanket. He walked towards him and then he shook his petite figure with his hands. “Wake up, Xiao Lu,” he said without stopping shaking the older one’s body. “You have to prepare yourself for a meeting.”

Luhan did not react and it made Yifan frustrated. The younger one then sat on the edge of the bed and poked the older one’s cheeks for many times to wake him up, but it ended failed, so he tried something else. He pinched both of Luhan’s cheeks quite hard. Fortunately, the older one moved a bit in his sleeping and slowly opened his eyes. He looked irritated once he faced Yifan. “What are you doing on my bed, huh?” he asked then he yawned.

“I’m waking you up of course. What else?” Yifan replied casually.

“But why are you not wearing something on top of your body?” asked Luhan as he pointed at Yifan’s bare upper body.He looks hot with wet hair and only boxer on his body, he thought drowsily.

Yifan looked at himself for a while then he chuckled. “I’ve done showering and haven’t had a chance to put on one,” he replied as he got up from the bed. After that, he pulled both of Luhan’s hands until he sat on the bed. “Now that you’re awake, you have to prepare yourself in fast. You’ll have a meeting with our CEO.”

“Why so early?” Luhan whined as he pouted. “I still want to sleep moreee~”

Yifan sighed heavily to see that kind of childish attitude of Luhan. “You slept at eight last night and it’s already eight too. You dare to say that you want to sleep more?” he asked in disbelief and upset tone. He then shook his head, folded his arms onto his chest, and made ‘tsk’ sounds.

“Ooohh… come on! It’s like you don’t know me. If you were me, you would feel the same way,” Luhan whined again.

“Then talk about it with our manager gege,” Yifan said. He bent down his body to the same level with Luhan and then he looked at the older one, who was still pouting. Yifan let out a small chuckle to see that and he could not hold himself not to ruffle Luhan’s hair and pinched his cheek lightly. He looks like a kid! He thought. “You’re so cute, Xiao Lu,” said Yifan as he smiled widely at the older one.

Luhan rolled his eyes in response to the ‘cute’ word he did not like. “You know what? I’m not cute but manly!” he exclaimed with an upset tone.

“Oh, really?” Yifan chuckled again. “Manly man doesn’t make that cute expression when he’s angry,” he said then he straightened his body, so he stood up straight then and walked towards his closet. “You’re just wasting time, Lu. Why don’t you just go to the bathroom to have a shower?” asked Yifan as he started to consider what clothes he should wear.

“I don’t feel like to do that,” replied Luhan, being stubborn.

“Well, nobody cares with what you feel now,” said Yifan then he picked up some clothes and laid them on his own bed. “You need to be hurry if you don’t…”

“Have you woken Luhan up, Yifan?” suddenly, they heard their manager gege’s voice from the outside of their room that cut Yifan’s words. “Why doesn’t he come out yet?”

“Yeah, I have, ge, and he will be going out asap,” Yifan replied to his manager then he looked at Luhan again. “See? You have to prepare yourself start from now or he will…”

“I don’t want to,” cut Luhan as he folded his arms.

“God! Please… it’s for your own sake too, Lu, and stop being stubborn!” Yifan said in frustrated tone. “Go to the bathroom. Now!”

Luhan shook his head steadily. “I said I don’t want to!”

Yifan felt he have lost his limit of his patience after he heard those words from Luhan. “Fine, you got it!” he exclaimed. “But I’ll make you to do what I’ve told you.”

Luhan frowned confusedly at Yifan’s words and when he was about to ask a question to the younger one, Yifan already pulled him away from the bed and carried him in bridal style. “Woah! Yaaah… what are you doing?!” asked Luhan, being panic, as he automatically held the younger one’s neck tightly with both of his hands and hid his face onto Yifan’s shoulder. He could feel his body trembling and his heart beating faster in a bad way. “Put me down! Put me down now!!!” Luhan hit Yifan’s chest while the younger one was walking out of their room to the bathroom.

“I will,” Yifan replied casually and smiled at their manager gege, who was still sitting on the couch in the living room, looking at them dumbfounded. He did not care with Luhan’s reaction with what he had done and focused on taking the older one to the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door once they had arrived there then he walked to the bathtub and laid Luhan in it. He almost smiled knowing his work successfully done before he saw the tears streaming on the older one’s cheeks. Yifan widened his eyes in surprise then he frowned confusedly at Luhan. “You’re… crying?”

“Get out,” said Luhan firmly as he bent down his face.

“But why are you…”

Luhan suddenly looked at Yifan with a hurtful look and angrily shouted, “I said get out!!!”

 

***

 

“Hey, what’s happened with you guys?” asked the manager gege to Yifan when the latter was already outside of the bathroom, standing dumbfounded because of Luhan’s angry shout. “Why did Luhan shout like that? Did you two fight?” he asked again.

Yifan was still on his mental breakdown state before he could blink his eyes in response to the manager gege’s questions. “I-I don’t… I don’t know,” he stuttered in reply. “I just took him in there then he shouted at me angrily,” he continued then he rubbed his nape, feeling uneasy in a sudden. “I didn’t do something wrong, did I?”

The manager gege shook his head. “I think you didn’t since you just did what I’ve told you and it was for his own sake too,” he said. “Now he’s in the bathroom, you go wear some clothes. Make it fast because I’ve ordered food for our breakfast and we’ll eat together before it turns cold, okay?”

Yifan just nodded in response and slowly walked back to their shared-room. He put on clothes he had picked before as he wondered what his mistake he might do to Luhan. I just forced him to have a shower and I don’t think it was bad, he thought as he buttoned his shirt. Luhan has never been angry like that before, but why? Why was he angry?

Once Yifan was ready, Luhan came into their shared-room silently only with a towel around his hip while driying his wet hair with another smaller towel. He glared at the younger one once their eyes met. “Have you done changing?” Luhan asked in a low and cold tone, but it was still audible in Kris’ eyes.

“Y-yeah…” Yifan replied. “Lu, would you mind…”

“I want to change,” Luhan cut Yifan’ words as he opened his closet. “Please, go out.”

“But we have seen each other before,” Yifan protested. “Why should I...”

Luhan suddenly turned his body to face Yifan and gave him a deathly stare. “I don’t want you to be here. Just go out!” he shouted angrily.

“Fine! I’ll go,” exclaimed Yifan in an upset tone because Luhan kept on cutting his words. “You didn’t have to shout at me like that, you know?!”

“If I didn’t, you wouldn’t want to agree it, you silly,” said Luhan as he started to look for some clothes. “Now, go out,” he demanded without facing Yifan.

After taking his phone, Yifan stomped on his feet out of the room, leaving Luhan alone.

 

***

 

Luhan was still in bad mood mode. He ditched Yifan out whenever the younger one was about to approach or talk to him. Luhan even yelled at Yifan when the latter wanted to sit next to him in the car on the passenger seat. “Take a seat on everywhere but this area!” he warned as he looked at Yifan sternly. “You’ve never picked this place before. Why do you want to be here all of a sudden?”

“Look! Can we just be cool for a while?” asked Yifan, feeling so frustrated with Luhan’s action.

Luhan shook his head steadily as he folded his arms on his chest. “No! I don’t want to because of what you’ve done to me earlier.”

Yifan groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration then he looked at Luhan. “Now tell me what I did wrong to you because I really don’t know anything what makes you upset like this.”

“Guys, what’s happening?” the manager gege suddenly showed up as he got on the car in the driver seat. “Why do you guys look so tensed up? Fight again?”

“No,” replied Yifan without turning his face to the manager gege. His eyes were fixed on Luhan’s and so were Luhan’s, as if they were in staring battle. “We’re just about to make up…”

Suddenly, Luhan laughed mockingly as he heard those words which made Yifan cannot finish his sentence. “We? Make up what? Seriously…” he scoffed. “I’ve never had a thought about that,” he continued as he glared at the younger one.

“But Lu…”

After seeing the intense situation between his two artists, the manager gege cleared his throat to interrupt their conversation. “Ok, guys, stop there,” he looked at Luhan and Yifan who were still staring at each other sternly. “Can you continue this ‘conversation’ after your schedule finished? We’ll be late if you guys still be like this. Okay?” There was no answer and the manager gege took it as a yes. “Good! Yifan, go taking a seat next to me. We’ll be going soon!”

Yifan let out a heavy sigh before he agreed the manager gege’s demand. He closed the door of the passenger seat and he could swear he saw a winning smirk of Luhan when he did that.

 

***

 

Luhan accidentally met Tao, his labelmate, after the meeting with the CEO was over. He was so happy to meet the latter again because it had been a long time they had not seen each other and so was Tao. When the manager gege asked Luhan to go home, the latter refused it and told him that he would spend some times with Tao in the near café. The manager gege could not say no because Luhan had put his pleading look on his face. So, the two guys went to their destination.

“You aren’t busy, are you?” asked Luhan after they sat on the table in the corner of the café, so no one would recognize them.

“I just finished the acting class when I met you earlier,” replied Tao then he drank his iced coffee. “And what about you? It seems like you’re not busy either.”

“I’m not,” Luhan replied after he drank his warm coffee a bit. “But I will be soon. I just finished agreeing some schedules with our CEO. God, I’m going to miss my days off.”

Tao chuckled to hear Luhan’s last sentence. “Ah! How’s Yifan-ge? Is he alright?”

Luhan frowned at the question and suddenly he felt upset to hear that name. “Yeah, he is,” he replied casually.Why should he ask me about him? He thought irritably.

Tao felt strange with the way Luhan answered his question. “Why were you not happy when I asked you about him?” he asked curiously as he looked at the older one who was staring down at his cup. “Is there something happened between you guys?”

“Don’t be silly!” said Luhan as he forced a chuckle and made his face look as happy as he could. “We’re just fine,” he lied.

“Come on! You can’t lie to me, ge,” said Tao. “Look into my eyes.”

Slowly, Luhan followed what Tao told him. “What?” he asked confusedly at the younger one’s request.

“Your eyes tell me that you guys have a fight,” said Tao casually as he drank his drink again and his words made Luhan widen his eyes in surprise. The younger one chuckled as he saw the reaction. I got you! “Now, tell me your problem, ge.”

Luhan sighed heavily as he looked at Tao with an upset look. “You sounded like you know everything in my mind, but now you ask me my problem,” he scoffed. “Can’t you guess it by looking into my eyes again, huh?” challenged Luhan as he bent his body closer to the younger one who was sitting across him.

“I’m not that kind of person,” said Tao as he puffed his cheeks and pouted. “I only can figure out the hurt in your eyes, but I don’t know what make you hurt,” he explained. “Just tell me what had happened between you two.”

Luhan leaned his back on the chair again and looked at Tao with hesitation. Should I tell him about that? He wondered. Suddenly, his cheeks gradually blushed. “It wasn’t a big problem,” he said as he looked down into his coffee. “It was just… one small mistake he did to me, but it had a big effect on me even until now,” he added after he took a deep breath to make him relaxed.

“And what was that?” asked Tao, being curious, as he bent his body closer to Luhan.

“Umm… do you know about my biggest fear?”

Tao hurriedly shook his head in response. “Oh! Wait… I think you’ve said it, but… what? Hehe… sorry, ge, I forget about that. My bad…” he grinned in apology as he rubbed his nape.

Luhan rolled his eyes hearing the reply. “I guess I’m not important to you then,” he said in disappointed tone.

“Nooo~ it’s not like that, really,” said Tao hurriedly. “I’ve said sorry, okay? Forgive meee~ pleaseee~” he begged as he showed his pleading eyes which successfully lured Luhan’s heart. He smiled when he looked the older one’s eyes softened his look towards him. “Now tell me about that, geee~”

Luhan felt uneasy again in a sudden. “I don’t know, Tao. It’s kind of embarassing…” he said.

“Come on~ just tell me your biggest fear,” Tao kept on begging as he shook Luhan’s hands on the table. “I’ll keep it for myself.”

“For real?” Luhan saw Tao nod then he decided to tell everything, about his biggest fear that Yifan was unaware about and also the reason he got mad at the latter. “Well, umm… I’m afraid of height,” he said weakly as he bent his face down, did not dare to see Tao.

“Ah, yeah!” Tao suddenly exclaimed pretty loud which made Luhan look at him. “I remember it now. You’ve said it when we were about to take a cable car back then in Korea,” he added. “Then… what’s the relationship between your fear and Yifan-ge?”

“He forced me to go to bathroom by carried me in his arms this morning,” Luhan replied.

“Okay,” Tao nodded. “And then?” he asked again because he did not get what Luhan meant yet.

Luhan’s eyes widened as he looked at Tao’s reaction. “Then what? Of course I was mad because of what he had done to me even until now I’m still mad at him,” he bursted out.

Tao’s jaw dropped as he heard those words. “Seriously? I mean, you’re mad at him because he carried you?” he asked in disbelief and Luhan nodded in response as he looked down again. The younger one could not hold his laughter anymore. “Hahahaha… ge, are you serious?”

Luhan rolled his eyes then he looked at Tao with a serious look. “Do I look like I’m joking?”

Tao was still laughing when he nodded in response to Luhan’s question. “Is Yifan-ge that tall, huh, until he made you scared to death?”

“Yeah, yeah… just laugh as much as you want. I don’t care,” said Luhan then he drank his coffee again. “You giant people never know what petite people like me feel.”

“Will you be scared if I carry you, ge?” asked Tao jokingly.

Luhan gave Tao a deathly stare after the latter asked that question. “Don’t you dare or I’ll kick your off!” he threatened.

 

***

 

“What?” Yixing stopped ing his clothe and turned his body to face Yifan. He frowned confusedly at the older one’s question. “Why did you ask that question to me?” he asked then he started to unbottun his clothe again.

“Why? Because you’re his bestfriend, duh!” Yifan replied as he put on his clothes. He and Yixing just had done doing their photoshoot together. “Why do you look at me like I’m a crazy person?” he asked the younger one who was still frowning at him.

Yixing shook his head hurriedly then he chuckled. “It’s not like that. It’s just…” he looked at Yifan for a while before he continued his sentence. “Is there something wrong between you and Lu-ge?”

Yifan’s eyes went wide in surprise because he never expected to hear that question. “How could you… no, I mean… no, we’re fine,” he lied then he went to the mirror to check his appearance.

“Don’t lie to me!” Yixing pouted. “You will never ask me about his favorite thing if there is nothing wrong between you two,” he added. “Tell me what’s happened or I won’t answer your question.”

“Fine!” said Yifan then he turned his body to face Yixing. He looked pretty upset but then he looked gloomy in the next second as he looked down at his shoes. “I don’t know exactly my mistake yet, but it seems like I’ve made him mad at me,” he said then he started to tell everything that had happened in the morning. Suddenly, Yixing chuckled after Yifan ended the story which made the latter frown at him confusedly. “What’s so funny?” Yifan asked.

“Nothing’s funny,” replied Yixing. “You’re just too stupid to do that such a thing to my Lu-ge.”

“Hey, that’s rude!” exclaimed Yifan. “I’m older than you, okay?”

Yixing only rolled his eyes in response.

“Now, tell me what my mistake was,” Yifan begged. “I want to make up with him because it feels weird you know when he’s being cold towards me. That’s not suit him. Cold Luhan is not my style.”

“Not your style, huh? But you still like him?” teased Yixing.

Yifan nodded. “I do. He’s sweet and cute and make me want to pet him,” he replied as he smiled sheepishly. “It’s a good thing that I can be his roommate. Oh! Wait… sorry for talking nonsense. It’s out of topic,” he rubbed his nape timidly and his cheeks gradually reddened.

Yixing chuckled again to see that side of Yifan. “Nah! It’s okay,” he said. “Now I know your feeling towards him. Why don’t you date him, huh?”

“Can I? It’d be a big scandal for us. We’re just friend with benefit,” Yifan’s eyes suddenly went wide when he realized he just said the last sentence. Oh! Silly me! I shouldn’t say that, he cursed himself and he could see Yixing smirk at him.

“And what benefit is that?” Yixing asked in a teasing way.

“Ooh… come on, can we just talk about my problem with him?” begged Yifan.

“Alright, alright…” Yixing said as he smiled at him. He never knew that Yifan could be that cute when the latter was embarrassed. “I wouldn’t tell your mistake but Lu-ge’s favorite thing. Come in here!” he motioned Yifan to walked closer to him. When the older one had been in front of him, Yixing tiptoed and whispered something in Yifan’s ear.

“Are you sure you’re not telling me a lie?” asked Yifan as he looked at Yixing in disbelief.

“Yah! You don’t believe me?!” Yixing shouted in an upset tone as he slapped Yifan’s upper arm.

Yifan groaned then he rubbed his painful arm. “I do believe you, but it’s too simple and easy.”

“Well, it’s easy to lure his heart indeed,” said Yixing. “Just show that you care of him. Do it gently when you want to make up with him. And don’t forget to give him that thing. Plus,don’t be arrogant at him or he’ll kick your off.”

“Like he dares to do so,” Yifan scoffed.

“Of course he dares,” Yixing defended as he folded his arms on his chest. “He can do everything that seems impossible for him to do. You don’t know him that well, I guess.”

Yifan shrugged then suddenly his cellphone ringing. He walked to the table where he put it on then he frowned when he saw the caller’s ID. Tao?

 

***

 

It was eight at night when Luhan was in his shared-room, playing with his cellphone, while the manager gege was going out somewhere. Shortly after that, he heard the door of theroom creak opened. Then he saw Yifan who was leaning his body on the door frame and looking at him. Luhan then turned his face to his cellphone again, pretending not to care of the younger one’s presence.

Yifan let out a heavy sigh after he saw Luhan’s reaction, but he decided to follow what Yixing had told him earlier. Do it gently, Fan, he thought. Lure his heart and make up with him in fast. Then he cleared his throat to catch Luhan’s attention and he secretly smiled when he saw the older one looked at him with a questioning look. “Can we talk for a while in the living room, ge?”

Ge? Did he just say ge? Luhan thought in confusion. Weird! What’s happened with him? Luhan still showed up his cold act towards Yifan as he shook his head in response. “I don’t want to,” he said. “I want to sleep.”

“Well, we can talk in here then,” said Yifan casually. He closed the door then he slowly walked towards Luhan’s bed.

“I said I want to sleep,” said Luhan. “And why are you here? It’s not your bed!” he shouted at Yifan who was already sitting on his bed.

“Geee~ please, talk with me for a while, hmm?” begged Yifan as he took Luhan’s hand and caressed it softly.

Luhan was so confused with this side of Yifan. Why is he acting so… cute? He wondered. “Yifan, I’m…”

“Pleaseee~” Yifan suddenly put Luhan’s hand in his hand to his cheek and started to snuggle with it.

Luhan’s eyes went wide in surprise. Damn it! He’s just like a lost kitten! He gulped nervously then he slowly nodded. “O-okay…”

“Thank you,” said Yifan as he smiled at Luhan. Then he stopped snuggling at the older one’s hand to take something he bought for Luhan. “It’s for you,” he said as he handed a paper bag to the older one.

“What is it?” Luhan asked after he took the paper bag.

“Just open it.”

Luhan just followed what Yifan told him and his eyes went wide again. My favorite iced coffee! “How could you know…”

“Yixing told me,” cut Yifan.

“You met Yixing?”

Yifan nodded. “We were doing photoshoot together today.”

Luhan made an o shape with his lips in response. “Now tell me what you want?” he asked Yifan, still with a cold tone.

Even though he still got that cold response, Yifan felt relief that finally Luhan wanted to talk with him. “Ge, I’m so sorry with what I’ve done to you this morning,” he said with an apology look as he squeezed Luhan’s free hand. “I forgot about that small thing that has a big effect on you. I’m so sorry, really…”

Luhan was silent as he looked at Yifan. “Do you know what you mistake was?” he asked.

Yifan nodded in response. “I wasn’t supposed to carry you because you’re afraid of height. I’m sorry… would you forgive me and be kind with me again?”

Slowly, Luhan’s lips formed a faint smile then he nodded. “Just don't do that again,” he warned as he drank his iced coffee. “And thank you for the drink.”

“Naahh… I should be the one who should thank to you,” said Yifan.

Luhan giggled. “By the way, how could you find out your mistake?” he asked curiously.

“Tao told me so,” Yifan replied. “That good boy said that he met you in our agency building and you told him about our problem.”

“Aish… that kid!” exclaimed Luhan in an upset tone.

“Hey, ge…”

“Stop calling me gege, Yifan,” cut Luhan as he pouted. “You never called me that way and it sounds weird in my ears, you know?”

Yifan chuckled then he nodded. “Alright,” he said. “Lu, would you like to let me help you to ease your fear?”

Luhan frowned at Yifan’s question. “How?”

“Close your eyes,” said Yifan.

Luhan was more confused with Yifan’s demand, but he followed it. He then felt the younger one’s hand took his ice coffee from his grip. Suddenly, he felt his body being lifted in a slow motion. Luhan automatically grabbed on anything he could, still with his eyes closed. “Yifan, what are you doing?” he asked. “You want me to be mad at you again?!”

“No, I just help you,” said Yifan. “You know what, Lu, the best thing to ease your fear is by facing it. No need to be afraid, just brave yourself that you can make it,” he added. “Now, open your eyes slowly.”

“I don’t want to!” exclaimed Luhan with a hoarse tone as he tightened his grip on Yifan’s shirt. He was about to cry because he felt so afraid at the time.

“Just do it slowly, Lu,” said Yifan softly, trying to make Luhan relaxed. “Don’t be afraid. I’m here with you. There’s nothing to be afraid of as long as you’re with me,” he added. “I’ll protect you, Lu. Believe me.”

Luhan could feel his heart beat faster before he heard those words come out from Yifan’s lips. You can do it, Lu! He braved himself as he slowly opened his eyes, but in second later, he shut them closed again. “It’s so scary…” he whined as he gripped on Yifan’s shirt even tighter if it was possible to him to do so.

“It’s okay, it’s okay… I’m here,” said Yifan. “Come on, make it fast! My arms hurt hehehe…”

“Who told you to do this, huh?” Luhan asked in an upset one, still with his eyes close.

“I was just kidding,” Yifan chuckled. “Come on, open your eyes, Lu.”

Luhan breathed in and out to make him himself more relaxed then he slowly opened his eyes again. “I did it…” he said weakly in between his shaky breath then he looked up at Yifan who was carrying him in a bridal style and smiling at him. “I did it…”

“You did it,” said Yifan then he suddenly swung Luhan’s body in his arms that made the older one closed his eyes and gripped on his shirt again. “How does it feel? Don’t you feel like you’re flying?”

“Nooo! I feel like I want to puke!” shouted Luhan. After he felt Yifan stopped swinging his body, Luhan opened his eyes again. “Please, put me down…” he begged.

“I don’t want to,” said Yifan then he started to swing Luhan’s body again.

“Oh, God! Please, Yifan, you’re not helping at all!” shouted Luhan as he closed his eyes again while his body was being swung.

“Of course I’m help… woaaah!!!” Yifan accidentally tripped on his own foot which then made him fall on Luhan’s bed with the older one on top of his body. “Sorry…” he grinned at Luhan as he panted since he was tired from carrying and swinging the latter.

“You silly!” exclaimed Luhan with his eyes opened then he hit Yigan chest lightly. “Why did you do that to me? Why do you want to help me?”

Yifan was silent as he still panted underneath Luhan. Then he slowly got up with Luhan and sat on the bed. He looked at Luhan for a while and then he smiled warmly at him. “I just don’t want you to be scared anymore with height,” he replied.

“Why?”

“Because I’m tall?”

“What kind of answer is that?” Luhan scoffed.

Yifan chuckled. “But seriously, maybe I’d make you fly so high next time and I don’t want you to be scared about that.”

Luhan frowned. “How could you make me fly?” he asked confusedly. “You will swing me again?”

Yifan hurriedly shook his head as he chuckled to hear that innocent question of Luhan. “I won’t do that again.”

“But then… how?”

Without saying a word, Yifan slowly came closer to Luhan which made the latter moved back. The younger one chuckled then he held Luhan by his nape so the older one could not move again. When their face was so close and they could feel each others’ breaths, Yifan kissed Luhan on his lips and nibbled it softly.

Luhan’s eyes went wide with Yifan’s action, but he did not pull him away. He let the younger kiss him. Seconds later, the kiss started to be one level heated up when Yifan tugged Luhan’s lower lip down and inserted his tongue in the older one’s mouth. Luhan felt like he was in the cloud as he let Yifan laid him on the bed and hovering over him. Luhan moaned pretty loud with the sensual feeling he got from Yifan.So, this is what you meant? Luhan wondered. You are really making me fly right now.

God, why are his lips so good? Yifan wondered as he on Luhan’s lips and then he went back to taste the older one’s mouth.I think I’d be addicted with this kiss. When he was about to slip his hand under Luhan’s shirt, the door of their shared-room suddenly creaking opened and both of them hurriedly pull each other away.

The manager gege showed up with his smile. “I thought you guys weren’t here,” he said wias he ignored the blush on Yifan and Luhan’s cheeks. “I bought chicken. Want some?”

“No,” said Luhan weakly as he looked down, trying to cover his red cheeks.

“And you, Yifan?” asked the manager gege.

Yifan shook his head as he smiled at the manager gege. “Chicken is not my style,” he chuckled.

The manager chuckled as well to hear that line. “Fine. You guys have a rest then,” he said. “And please, don’t make a lot of noise, okay?” he winked before leaving Yifan and Luhan.

“He got us,” Yifan chuckled when the door had been swung closed by their manager gege. “And it was because of your moan.”

Luhan gave Yifan a deathly stare as he hit the latter’s arm. “Who made me like that, huh?”

“The one and only Kris Wu Yifan,” replied Yifan proudly. “So, I’m that good for you, huh?” he teased as he leaned closer to Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes, but then he kissed Yifan on his cheek. “Thanks for helping me anyway,” he said in a low tone. “I think I’m not scared with height anymore.”

“That’s good!” said Yifan happily as he ruffled Luhan’s hair lovingly. “Should I give you a reward?” he asked as he smirked naughtily.

Luhan nodded in response as his cheeks blushed madly seeing that smirk. He knew so well the meaning of it. “Can I choose my reward?”

“Sure. Anything for you, Xiao lu,” said Yifan.

Luhan then slowly reached for Yifan’s shirt and started to it.

Yifan was nervous with Luhan’s action because he did not expect he would do that. He grabbed the older one’s hands when Luhan was about to pull his shirt off. “A-are you sure?”

Luhan nodded innocently. “Why? We’ve made some before back then. Are you afraid?” he teased.

Yifan chuckled then he shook his head. “No,” he replied. “I’m just surprised.” Then he kissed Luhan’s lips again as he tried to pull the older one’s shirt off also.

 

***

 

Woaahh… this is the longest oneshot I’ve ever made.

I’m so sorry if the story doesn’t turn out like you’ve expected (._.)v

Hey, hey… feel free to comment and subscribe and give me upvote if you think this is good kekeke…

And I’m so thanksful to you guys who has subscribed and given vote for this. Thank youuu so much!

So, see you in the next KrisHan story of mine :D

Spread the KrisHan loves!!!xD