Concert (Part 2)

3 bestfriends, lucky enough?

NARRATOR'S POV

The boys walked onto the stage as fans cheered wildly for them. EunAe, JinAe and Sunjung were also cheering for them. When the first song started the crowd started cheering even louder and kept screaming. After they performed their first song 'Boyfriend', they introduced themselves. 

''Im your boyfriend! Annyeonghasaeyo Boyfriend iminda!'' They chorused cutely.

''Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend leader donghyun iminda!'' Donghyun smiled widely as he introduced himself.

''Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend's Hyunseong iminda!'' Hyunseong shyly introduced.

''Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend Jeongminnie iminda!'' Jeongmin energetically introduced.

''Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend Youngmin iminda!'' 

''Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend Kwangmin iminda!''

''Annyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend maknae Minwoo iminda!'' he said with a little aegyo.

 

JIN AE'S POV

When Kwangmin introuduced himself, i screamed non-stop like a mad idiot. He was so dreamy and i can't believe that we're finally seeing them again! This is so awesome. omg lol my inner fan-girl. Time just flew by like that and now, it was their break time.

''Unnies i have to go to the wash room~~'' Eun Ae ridiculously sang.

Sun Jung and i just laughed and nodded. She walked to the washroom and then she took a freaking long time to get her back. Where the hell was she? ''Yah why isn't minnie back yet?'' (minnie is Eun Ae's nickname) 

''hmmm i don't know do you want me to check on her?'' Jungie suggested.(jungie is sun jung's nickname)

I nodded and she went off to the washroom to find minnie. Not long after, jungie came back. I looked at her, puzzled.

''Where's minnie?'' 

''With Minwoo~~~'' she sang and winked.

''I don't know how they managed to meet each other outside the toilet and they were talking or something and i didn't want to interrupt them so yeah...'' she explained oh-so-happily. I just smirked and took out my phone and played with it.

Suddenly, minnie dropped onto the seat next to mine. ''Yah were you with minwoo?'' I wriggled my eyebrows. Her body tensed up. ''How did you know? ha. ha.'' she awkwardly replied.

''Long story.it's okay if you won't tell us what happened minnie'' jungie slyly smiled.

''Oh it's startting again!'' minnie shouted and pointed to the stage. Jungie and i smirked and looked towards the stage.

 

EUN AE'S POV

When i came out og the washroom, i accidentally bumped into someone quite hard and i fell on my .

''Ow..'' i whimpered.

''Oh! Gwenchanayo?'' a male voice asked. I looked up and saw MINWOO?! erm wtf ahah third time.

''n..ne... gwenchanayo'' i stuttered. ARGH stupid me why am i stuttering oh my god i'm such a fool.

''It's you!'' he pointed at me and laughed. I just giggled and stood there awkwardly.

''Ne i guess it's me.. again.'' i replied with a smile. He immediately replied with the same smile and after that we just bowed and walked away.

OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE THE THIRD TIME NOW DA HELL. SOMEONE KILL ME. I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

I went back to my seat and jin ae unnie suddenly asked me if i was with minwoo. My eyeballs were about to pop out from their sockets and you know what happened. ha. ha. ha. 

 

SUN JUNG'S POV

YAY CONCERT'S OVER. NEW MEMORIES... <3 jeongminnie oppa woohoo

Three of us decided to settle our dinner at a nearby restaurant. We happily sat down at a table and started talking about random stuffs. We kept laughing at our own jokes and that's when we heard some screams. SERIOUSLY. WHY IS EVERYONE IN KOREA SCREAMING?!

We directed our attention to where the screams came from and saw Boyfriend. oh my god seriously. Idols mean fangirls. Fangirls means screaming. Screaming means no peaceful time. I mentally slapped myself. It's not that i hated seeing boyfriend but i just wanted to have a peaceful meal with my two best friends... i looked at minnie and unnie. Unnie looked frustrated as well but minnie looked happy. That girl aish.. I tried to ignore the screams but in the end i gave up. I took out my earpiece and blasted music.

Unnie and minnie understood what i was doing. I was never fond of people screaming and shouting whenever i wanted to spend time my families or friends. But heck, i'll take it as i have no parents. they never cared about us anyways after so many freaking years and up till now only 2 messages. Yeah they're our parents. pfft. At that thought, i quickly ran out of the restaurant.