Photos

Photos

The door was slightly ajar, and her curiosity was piqued by the fact that Yonghwa never allowed Seohyun to enter that room.

"Yong... why can't I enter that room?" she asked one evening, during dinner.

Yonghwa looked up and said, "Because there's nothing in there Hyun." and continued with his ramen dinner. He looked up again, with Seohyun still looking at him, not satisfied with his answer. "you little octo.. I'm not hiding any woman in that room, it's just a storage room." Yonghwa joked, earning a stare and a "YAH! if you dare!" from his girlfriend of 2 years.

Seohyun tip-toed towards that room, afraid Yonghwa who's sound asleep in his own room would hear her move. With each careful steps, she took a peek in the room, pushed the door slightly, and slipped herself in within seconds. With darkness as her friend right now, she pushed the door close, trying her best not to make any sound. She moved her hands to the wall next to her, and felt for the switch. "gosh.. where's the switch?" Seohyun asked, under her breath. And finally, she pushed the button, and was astonished to what was presented to her.

Photos.

Photos of her. Photos of him and her.

There were strings hanging across the room, that sort people would use to hang decorative items, and pictures of Seohyun were being clipped to the strings. They looked like mini flags, and were a pretty sight.

The girl, still a shock, walked towards the first row of strings. Took down a picture of her sitting on a bench, with a book in her hand. The title of the book was . In that picture, Seohyun was wearing a red rimmed glasses, 2 ponytails tied up neatly, and of course in her high school uniform. She flipped the photo, and saw words written on it. It was Yonghwa's handwriting.

Tuesday, 15th January 2005

Saw this girl while I was walking to the music room. She look really engrossed in her book, that she didn't even noticed I took a photo of her. I wonder what's her name, because I've seen her several times sitting at the bench, with a book in her hand. Ha, must be a real bookworm. hehe =P

Seohyun chuckled, so Yong's first impression of me is that I'm a bookworm. Well, he isn't wrong. She thought to herself.

She moved on to the next one, a photo of her with Tiffany having fried rice in the school's canteen. Tiffany must have told her something funny that made her smiled so wide.

Friday, 10 February 2005

Her name is Seo Joo Hyun. I found out from Jonghyun, and she's from class 1A. Heard she's a straight As student, and LOVES to read. I really like the way she smiles, really pretty.

Seohyun moved to next few photos, they were photos of her in library, in the canteen, at the school garden. Photos of her doing what a normal student does - laughing, smiling, looking stressed up or totally serious. Photos of her with her best friends playing, eating, talking. And behind every photo, it's a short description of what the photo was about, and how Yonghwa felt. Seohyun felt tears in her eyes.

As Seohyun moved to the photos at the back of the room, those were photos of her and Yonghwa. She took one down, a photo of her and Yonghwa sharing a bowl of shaved ice. Both looking really shy but happy at the same time.

Sunday, 29 December 2008

I finally confessed. The feelings that were bottled up from the time she touched my heart were finally let out today. She was a little shocked, and a little shy when I told her that I like her, and if she could be my girlfriend. She gave a smile, and nodded. YES!! I was reeling with bliss!! Seohyun has agreed to become my girlfriend! kekeke :)

Seohyun still remembers that day. Yonghwa asked if she'll like to have some shaved ice with him at the neighbourhood, and she readily agreed. And somewhere into the conversation, Yonghwa suddenly got all tense up, and was incoherent with his words. "Seohyun ah.." he called carefully, "erm.. you know.. I really like you. Can you be my girlfriend?" The back portion of the sentence was like a rap, and it took a while before those words sank in for Seohyun. She blinked, eyes widened. Yonghwa looked at her, waiting for a reply, a reaction. Seohyun smiled, and nodded. Yonghwa grabbed her hands, "Really? Jincha? You'll be my girlfriend, Seohyun?" "Yes" came Seohyun's answer.

Friday, 4 July 2009

We fought today. :( Seeing her tears made me feel like I'm the greatest jerk in the whole. The fight shouldn't have happened.  It was something of unimportance, and it was me who started it all. Pabo Yong! You are such a Pabo!! I'm sorry Seohyun.. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me.....

It was a photo of Seohyun's back, with she standing under a tree. They had a fight that day, because Yonghwa saw Kyunhyun standing really close to Seohyun at the bus stop. "Yong, we are just friends. I met him at the bus stop, and I can't possibly pretend that I don't know him, can I? " Seohyun tried to reason. "But you guys were standing so close, why do you need to stand that close to him?" Yonghwa retorted. "You are being unreasonable, I've said, Kyunhyun is just a friend. Believe it or not, it's up to you." Seohyun was upset with Yonghwa. "Seohyun, I just want you to remember, you are my girlfriend." With that, Yonghwa walked away, leaving a teary Seohyun behind.

Seohyun felt her hands being held. She turned and saw Yonghwa smiling. "Aish.. you little octo.. you've found out eh?"

"Why didn't you tell me? All these photos...." Seohyun's voice trailed off.

"It's just something I want to show you next time.. when both of us are ready." he explained.

"ready?" Seohyun asked.

Yonghwa held Seohyun's both hands. "Seo Joo Hyun, will you marry me?" Yonghwa asked earnestly.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa, his eyes full of love and sincerity. He meant what he said. Before Seohyun can answer, Yonghwa continued.

"I know this isn't the best proposal. No flowers, no ring. But Seohyun, you've got my heart. My heart belongs to you ever since the first photo I took of you. I won't promise you that after marrying me, life will be beautiful and everyday will be sweet. There will be times we will fight, times where we probably will get upset with each other, needing some personal space. There will also be times when you probably don't want me to with you, and times you'll be exasperated by the things I'll say or do to you. What I can promise you, Seohyun, is my love. I'll try the best possible way to make you smile again if I made you angry. Even if you push me away, I'll come and hug you from the back. If you're exasperated by my choding actions, I'll pull you into my arms and give you a really tight hug. Even if you don't need me, just know that I'll be there."

Yonghwa held Seohyun's face, dried her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Hyun, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Seohyun wrapped her arms round Yonghwa, "Yes Yong, I'll marry you."

After 3 months....

A new photo was clipped on last string in that room. It was a photo of Yonghwa and Seohyun hugging, and Seohyun looking teary-eyed. At the back of the photo it says:

Saturday, 25 January 2011

Thank you Seohyun. Thank you for marrying me. ^^

 

 

Author's Note:

Ah.. Cham. I think my English . Sorry if the grammar ain't correct, vocabs are horrible. Comments are welcome :)