Day 1

The Vkook Days

Taehyung's brown usually happy filled eyes were filled with wet tears scrolling through the recent updates. Selcas and selcas of Jimin and Jungkook. "I see how it is.." He mumbled sadly under his shaky breath. The broken hearted boy hid his face in his sleeves to sob, he knew it was just a few little things but... he knew why Jungkook was doing it. "Why am I so stupid?" He whimpered out softly. 

Flashback 

Taehyung e* his plump lips as he felt Jungkook's arms around him and a small peck on the back of his neck, trying to act natural in front of the crowd and cameras. Coming out from the shower at their dorms he checked the vkook tag and blinked seeing that someone had recorded the moment. Thankfully there was a man in front of them who made it harder to see. "Kookie." He called out to the boy lying in the bottom bunk bed watching an episode of anime. 

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed cluelessly, too engaged in the anime,"Ne I'm sleeping in your room again." He respoded to the assumed question. 

Taehyung pouted, and straddled the boy's body grabbing his phone away,"Kookie you can't just kiss me like you did back then." The elder grabbed his phone showing Jungkook the gif the fandom had made,"They almost caught it. We would've been in big trouble." 

Jungkook laughed softly,"Hyung the way you e* your lips was so obvious~." He teased 

Taehyung sighed,"Kookie I'm serious, we have to be more careful..." 

Jungkook sat up," So let me get this straight, Hoseok is allowed to kiss you on the lips on camera, but I can't even sneak a kiss on your neck?" 

Taehyung started to protest but Jungkook continued,"Our friend can kiss you on the lips but your own boyfriend can't kiss your neck?" 

Taehyung pouted hitting Jungkook's arm softly,"Yah, you know it's not like that. I didn't even want to kiss him." He whined shuddering at the memory. 

Jungkook frowned,"Do you know how hard it was to not cause a scene?" He huffed. 

Taehyung paused, his eyes turning sad as the maknae turned over to face the wall instead of him,"Kookie... I'm sorry, I just don't want things to change... I like being with you I don't wanna risk being caught that's all..." His voice wavered as he swallowed a lump in his throat. 

If Jungkook had kitten ears they would've perked up at the shakiness of his boyfriend's voice. "Aigoo..." He mumbled and sat up to pull Taehyung's arm back when he was about to leave. "I get it... I'll be more careful hm?" 

Taehyung didn't dare turn around afraid he'll just burst out into a sob. As young as Jungkook was, Taehyung was the most sensitive in the relationship. Jungkook smiled softly at Taehyung's back and stood up hugging him from behind like he did on stage,"I'm sorry I got mad." He took a deep breath before he spoke out three special words for the first time. "I love you Taehyunggie." 

Taehyung blinked.... Jungkook had never once said that to him, and now that he has... it was. 
"I ... I really really like you." Taehyung responded. 

Instant regret filled Taehyung's heart as he felt Jungkook's arms fade from his waist. "Excuse me?" 

Taehyung turned around blubbering frantically,"I mean... I've never said that to someone before. But don't get me wrong Kookie I really really like you I just can't say that yet." He pouted putting his hands together,"Please don't be mad." 

Jungkook sighed,"That's great, I open my heart to you and you couldn't care less." 

Taehyung pouted,"Yah that's not- 

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon walked in, wearing his pjs drying off his hair. "It's really late guys." 

Jungkook glared at Taehyung,"Yes, hyung was just leaving." 

Taehyung bit his lip to stiffle any tears and sobs and just looked down. He turned to the door and walked stopping right on the door frame when Namjoon spoke. 

"Kookie aren't you going to Tae's room to sleep?" 

Jungkook shook his head watching the same anime like nothing had happened,"I'm going to stay here." 

Namjoon shrugged,"Alright" He stated climbing up the top bunk bed.

Taehyung said nothing walking away to his room.

Taehyung woke up and sat up grudgingly. He was not looking forward to today. He changed seeing as he was the last one to wake up meaning everyone was at the office. As he walked up the stairs the first thing that met him was Yoongi and Namjoon talking about a side track, Hoseok playing a game growling when he didn't win and last of all Jimin filming Jungkook still in sleep mode. 

"Yah." 

Jimin blinked and turned around at the voice,"Oh morning Taetae~" He greeted cheeringly.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open hearing the familiar voice and said nothing seeing his boyfriend. 

Jimin grabbed two packets of food and handed one to Taehyung,"Eat up~" 

"Thanks." He responded glumly and took a seat near Hoseok watching Jungkook from afar. 

"Yah Jungkookie~ Feed me please?" Jimin pleaded as usual. Taehyung smiled softly, Jungkook would always say n-... 

"Hm? Sure" He sat up grabbing Jimin's chopsticks and began to feed him. 

Taehyung blinked  and looked down at his food deciding to just eat away the need to cry. After eating so fast he burped loudly and Hoseok cringed. "Yah..that was loud"

Taehyung leaned his head down on the desk. 

Today's was going to be a long day.