Why is he here?

Love, Family and all that.

 Jaejoong's POV :

We stepped into the spacious lobby of the Sunrise Motel and Hot-springs. Xiah following me behind, he was almost skipping, I could feel his excitement vibrating through his tiny but chubby from in waves.

Yes, I've a kid. Six years old, a bit chubby, but he's cute and cuddly. Yes I've name him Xiah Junsu, Kim Xiah Junsu. Xiah, because he was my idol, so I named my son after him.Yeah, he's spoilt, and I'm responsible for it. But you can't blame a father for doing his job. And besides the kid can pout , actually he has learned that from me , but he really knows how to use that in his favour. And come on name one person in the world who'd say no to that pout and my cute little squishy kid.

He is wearing a very cute baby blue shorts, a white tee with Lightning Mcqueen on it, and he is wearing a cute little pink beanie, which is just for show you know, it's not even cold and pink sneakers. See, he looks adorable, I could eat him. I'm not gonna eat him though. He's my son ! But yeah, you get the idea. He looks gorgeous enough to eat.

He likes pink just like me. I like Elephant while he likes Dolphin. I guess we both like giant animals because they're cute.

I smile down at him.

' Welcome to Sunrise Motel and hot-springs , sir, How may I help you this fine evening?', the receptionist asked in overly sweet voice.

' We've the free tickets for the Weekend', I showed her the tickets, she nodded and typed something into her computer, and handed me those back.

' Have a great weekened, sir--here', she produced a key.

' We also have a spa and a buffet of variety of cuisine for this weekened, enjoy your stay , sir', she bowed, which I returned duly. My son bowed too, he is so well-mannered.

My phone started ringing, I flicked it open to see my best friend's name flashing on the screen. I swiped the green call button, but before I could speak a syllable, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

' No way', I gasped, turning around, only to confirm my suspicions.

' What are you doing here?!', I shrieked in a possible manliest way.

' What? Who? Who's there?', I heard a hyper voice from my phone, that's when I realised that I was on a phone.

' Heechul hyung ? Ah--Heechul hyung I'll call you later', I disconnected the call, and pointed an accusing finger at the handsome-faced jerk.

' That should be my line', he drawled, his eyebrows bunched together.

' We've the free tickets', I waved them in front of him.

' So do we', he pulled two tickets from his pocket, and waved them. I looked past him to see that his son was here too. His name is changmin, he is seven years old. He is nice kid, cute even, he is a bit taller than my Xiah. He has straight hair, which I see he has styled a bit, groomed them to the side, I'm thinking it's more like his father's doing. They're slicked with gel, who does that to a six year old's hair. He is wearing ripped blue jeans, which has chains daggling from belt loops, and a black tee, and black sleeveless jacket which is studded with fake diamonds. I mean he is looking dashing and all, but come on, what is that man trying to do? Turn his son into a gangsta?

I glared at him, but I did offer a smile to the kid, who smile and waved in return.

' Hey Uncle Jae', he chirped. The Kid was so much better than his father.

' Hey kiddo, looking dashing', I winked, he shrugged and tugged at his jacket sheepishly, before smiling modestly,' Thank you', he murmured.

Xiah who was gaping all the while at changmin , stick to the kid's side like a chewing gum, and started feeling the chains and the jacket, I smiled.

' Look daddy, there's a slide', xiah pointed enthusiatically behind Changmin . Changmin too turned around and his eyes were literally sparkling.

' I wanna play slide', changmin looked up at his father, and xiah nodded vigorously too.

' We are here for hot springs---first let's get checked in, then we can go', he said.

Did that sound unfair to anyone? Cause' to me it did, the man was more concerned about his checking-in than his son's happiness. The poor kid's face fell at the rejection. I glared more resoultely at his face now.

Changmin made a long face. Xiah pouted and blinked his puppy -dog eyes at me, which he knew would work ,' Okay', I sighed. I could never say no to him. It was not like I was gonna deny them of that little enjoyment.

My weekend was already ruined, so why make it worse? I'd just ignore him, stay away from him--oh Yes, miles away, and enjoy myself.

I could feel Jung Yunho's eyes burn into my side profile, as I crouched in front of changmin,' Minnie, do you want to tag along?', I asked.

He looked up at his father, who must've nodded because I didn't dare to look up at him. He nodded and bounced on his feet,' Yes ! Yes! ', he suddenly hugged me, which surprised me a bit, but I overcame the shock and hugged him back, patting his head,' Let's go', I extended both my hands out for both of changmin and Xiah to take my either hand. Swinging my hands I led them to the garden which was just to the side of the motel.

I had left my small bag of clothes near the reception itself, I don't think they will mind.

I could feel his gaze following me, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

What was he thinking?

When the boys freed their hands and started running at the sight of the slide, I bellowed behind them,' Be careful'. As if they were gonna listen .

I nonchalantly glanced back at the Lobby, but he was nowhere to be seen. That jerk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is going to be a mini-series upto 4-6 chaps mostly....bt did you like it so far?