Popular Guy

The Jerk She Thought
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee's POV 

          The sound of a blaring alarm clock wakes me up at 6.00 a.m. filled my room. I groaned in frustration as my hand stretched to reach the damn alarm clock. My fingers then pushed the button to trn it off. I curled into a ball and covered myself with a blanket. god thats so ing comfy.

 

          My door slammed open as a male figure walked into my room. Tresspassing.

"Yah Kim MinHee! Wake up already or we'll be late you sleepyhead."

"Mmmmmmmmmm give me another 10 minutes pretty please~~" I let out another heavy groan.

"Whatever, just get out of that bed and start getting ready. That hair looks like it needs a lot of work." He pulled my blanket off and sighed.

With half my soul still asleep in bed, I forced my self up and scooted to the bathroom. Not frogetting to hit a wall. ". Och.." I rubbed my head. As soon as entering the bathroom was a mirror, displaying my reflection against it. Wow. My hair could actually be a bird's nest actually. Plus, it's hazel in colour. erfect. Basically then I just got ready as usual. School uniform on. It consists of a plain white shirt with a pocket on the right side of my chest, a burgundy tie with a school logo clipped on it paired with a plaid skirt above my knee. JongDae oppa was right. My hair did need some work, along with patience. I wish I'd just have a not-so-freaky wake up hair. After my hair is done (finally,ugh.), a studded black headband is placed and I just let my hair loose. My wavy hazel hair fell elegantly onto my waist. I took a glance into the mirror and touched- up my hair a bit.

 

"Kim MinHee! Hurry up, Jimin is already waiting. I'll be waiting with him outside." My brother yelled. 

"Just a sec JongDae oppa!" I grabbed my bag and raced down to the kitchento grab some breakfast at least. I opened the fridge and took a bar of chocolate before slamming it shut again. I headed to the door ready to go. 

"Yah Kim MinHee, did you close the fan and lights?" Jongdae said as I stepped outside and raised an eyebrow.  I shook my head. "How many times do I have to tell you to do so? The bills are already high enough and I'm the one who has to take extra shifts at the cafe to pay the bills and w-"

"Fine.I'll go do it now so just shut your damn mouth." I cut him as I shuffle back into the house to turn ooff the ing switch. Geez I hated it when he acts like a retarded housewife and babble his off. So ing annoying. I'm well aware that eomma is gone but he doesn't have to be her. Yeah, I lost my mom to cancer a year and a half ago. Dad, on the other half, lefts us to be with another woman. My life I know. But even though my so-called-dad was a , he still left a houde for us whick JongDae oppa and I settled in. Lucky for us huh? JongDae oppa takes up some shifts at a cafe near our house. He pays the bills. Sometimes dad banks in us some money. But he never sends any letter or even see us. I don't care anymore, he's a total as he is anyway.

"Good Mornign Park Jimin." I greeted him and displayed my set of pearly white teeth. 

"mm morning." he replied without even turning at me. Jerk. My mind cursed.

"Ugh, lets just get going." My expression rots and turns sour. Like, really, really, sour.

"Chen, can't this sister of yours turn more sour than a rotten egg?" He teased.

"Ummm sure she can. If she's with you." JongDae oppa chuckled. Other people call Chen . Thats just his nickname. I'm the only one who calls him by his real name. Kim JongDae.

We walk to school together all the time. It's been like that since forvever. Actually, Jimin is the closest to me and my brother, he knows everything about us. Practically he knows our whole story to be totally exact. Even so, its just in his nature to be cold to everyone. Or boastful. We hang out almost all the time. I don't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter