Final.

Finally.

'Beep Beep' a ringtone humming from your phone. "oh,a new message" you muttered.

 

From : Park Jimin

          Meet u there @ 5 p.m. sharp. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be late.

                                                                               - 4.30 p.m. (2 minutes ago)

 

 

You were pratically too lazy to reply the text for him. You groaned with laziness as you started to get yourself ready. 

"What look should i wear to see this guy? We're just going to see a movie anyways."

You thought to yourself as you ended up just throwing on a casual look to yourself. A pair of black skinny jeans, a grey printed hoodie with a pair of red converse highs. As for your hair, you combed it a bit but just let it loose at it fell elegantly to your waist. After you found yourself ready, You went blank as you stared into the mirror. 

You went blank.

It's been a long time since we both last saw each other.

A year and a half.

Your thoughts flew off as you had flashbacks of the painful relationship you had with him in the past. Suddenly your mom came barging into your room and of course you were shocked the living out of you. "MOM! Can you not do that? I could've died of heart attack!" you said to your mom."Just hurry up." she replied. . It's already 5.00 p.m. it how can i let my thoughts fly off to nowhere for the past 10 freaking minutes OH MY GOD I'm sooooooo late!  You raced to the car where your mom was already waiting. You got into the car aand told her to drive faster.

"Mom, can you please drive faster? I'm late"

"It's not my fault you're late. Plus, I even waited for you in the car. In conclusion, I am not going to drive faster."

You were dumbfounded as your mom just sassed you. You frowned as you slammed your back onto the seat. Waiting to arrive there.

5.20 p.m. 'Finally god.' You let out a factory of sighs. "Bye mom. You won't have to pick me up later as my friend'll be sending me back." You leaned closer to your mom and kissed her on her forehead, watching her car leave afterwards. You then walked into the cinema, "Now where the hell is he?" You thought to yourself. You wandered around for quite some time trying to find him.

'Seriously this guy... Did he just leave me here just because i was half an hour late? It's not even that late. Oh god damn it'

You finally took your phone out to text him.

"YAHH!!! Where are you? Did you leave me here beacuse i was late?"

"Aissshhhhhh... Look to your left dummy" he replied. 

I lifted my head and looked to my left.

There he was.

Park Jimin.

 

          He still looks the same. Raven black hair, hazel eyes looking at me with a smile that used to light up my world. After the smile, a grin came. He started to come toward me as i just stood there. Completely frozen. My eyes started to fill with tears as memories of the past came hitting me like a bullet. I turned my face away and started speed walking away from him. I can't believe this is happening. This didn't happen when i texted him all this time. I thought I got over him. I thought i did. I just can't bear to look at him. Flashbacks filled my brain and injected it with pain. Tears raining down my cheek.

My heart. My head. It hurts.

          With all the pain I was going through, I opened my eyes and realized that I was someone's arms. They were warm. My whole face was wet, soaked with tears. It was him. These arms were his. This warmness. I didn't have the courage to look up at him. You just stayed stil in his arms. 

"Look at me." He said. More tears started falling down my cheek. It's been such aa long time since I last heard that voice.

"Look at me." He repeated in a more stern voice of his. I gathered all the strength I could and forced myself to look at him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really am. I was stupid and i didn't realize how precious your love was and how empty it felt after I lost you. After I left you, I realized that i was nothing without you in my life. I was empty. Much worse than empty. I was shattered. Broken. I thought you moved on without me and never even considered  what your feelings were like. How much you were hurt. How much love you gave me and how stupid I was to not treasure it. That was the worst mistake I've ever mada in my life. I still love you. You're my everything. Please."

          As tears rained down my cheeks, those words came out of him. Those words. Again, I buried my face deeper into his arms.

"Finally. You're lucky you said it now or it would've been too late for you. 

Finally. The moment you waited arrived.

Our lips met and everything around us melted and felt like they weren't even there. His were warm and soft.

 

This very moment.

Terible memories gone.

New ones replaced them.

There, I know we still have a long way to go.

Together.