New School.

Sunshine

"New scool. New friend. New teacher". Jongin let out a soft sigh as he wear his bagpack and enter the car. "Jongiiiiin your shoessssss. " said mama and jonging look on his leg wonder what shoes did he use and he giggle cutely as he see he wearing his mama's heel. Jongin mama came and help jongin wear his school shoes. "thaaaaaankyou mama" said jongin happily. Jongin buckle his seatbelt and his mom start to drove away. "be a good boy and listen to teacher arra?" jongin look at his mother and nod. "mama but jongin afraid. what if no friends there"? jongin say while playing with his fnger. his mother take a look at him and sigh. "everyone wanna friend with you. u are a good boy, remember?" His mum say back. A few minutes later they arrived in jongin's new kindergarten and jongin's mum take a look at him and plant a soft kiss on jongin'n cheek. "mama will pick u up on afternoon okay?". And jongin only smile as the reply . As jongin enter the class lead by his teacher his eye being nail by the boy at the corner. "He have love lips, his skin is white and he have mushroom hair like me ! " think jongin as he smile shyly infront of the student and he bow. "jongin u can sit beside kyungsoo, nae?" teacher said while pointing  at the boy that i think earlier. jongin nodded and sit beside kyungsoo. "h-hey" jongin stutter. kyungsoo look at him with owl eye and grin "hey im kyungsoo. i have big eye. i have pretty lips. what is your name?" ask kyungsoo. "jongin". he obly reply one because he shock that kyungsoo is rlly talkative.